Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Default Tyrs Paladium is hiring! "The 30-50+ Year Olds Guild"

Tyrs Paladium is healthy and ripe with action!

The Tyrs Paladium Website. Sign up here! http://tyrspaladium.shivtr.com/

ABOUT OUR GUILD:

Tyrs Paladium is a drama free, 25+ yr old (most are mid 30s-60s+) guild. We are an American guild with an international/Euro flavor. We are looking to fill several spots with new blood. We have members on at all times, but left & right coasters (from California to New York) in the US should find plenty on during peak hours. We are successfully recruiting EU players, that add a worldwide diversity and camaraderie to our established and growing guild. We are proud to play with our European brothers and sisters, as well as a few guildies that hail from such places as Africa, Asia, the Middle East.

Demographics we are looking for:

* F2P'ers with the intent to turn P2P (or at least have a good deal of content opened)
    * those that haven't guilded before
    * those who aren't enjoying their current guild
    * EU players who'd like to help us build this important time zone with us

... who like the game, and would like to join a group of friendly, knowledgeable players may apply. We are a decent sized guild, yet we run it tight knit. We believe in helping each other, and most of all having as much fun as possible while we play.

We play hard, laugh hard, and play it old school, with much respect to the camaraderie found in tabletop D&D of years past.

------------------- ------------------- ------------------- -------------------
    We have one of the most active guild websites there is, created by and for guildies only. On this site, you could find plenty of game tips in the Tyrs Library, sign up for scheduled raids in the Tyrs War Room or the Tyrs Arena (non-raid runs), shoot the sh!t in the Tyrs Tavern, or listen to our esoteric MP3 player in the Tyrs Mosh Pit! And that’s only a mere taste of Kargon’s Tasty ham! You will ALWAYS find good times and a helping hand in Tyrs Paladium.
    ------------------- ------------------- ------------------- -------------------

If you’d like to join, post here or send me a private message. In game, talk to me or Shar, our guild leader. We’ll run with you and see if you’ll make a good fit.

Peace,

- Mississippee

We enforce our drama free policy.

PS: We also have a contingent of current military and veterans. We are a patriotic guild, and are proud of it! We always appreciate and remember our heroes who fight for freedom all over the World, regardless of country of origin. We sincerely thank you. /salute

(Naturally, you do not need to have served to join our guild. We just like to appreciate those who risk their lives to protect our freedoms that we enjoy, and to remember those who gave it all.)

We are proud sponsors of FOLDS of HONOR, Homes for Our Troops and the AbleGamers Foundation.

Last edited by LeslieWest_GuitarGod; 01-20-2022 at 09:09 PM.

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Dungeons & Dragons Online Guild
    No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | GHALLANDA GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!

define "drama free"
    Adumbrate, Sienn, Selket, Synaxis, Ognwe-, Halpin, Sivva, Bigstick, Jemus, Colichemarde
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunga
    His pant muscles aren't as big as ours...

Quote Originally Posted by oberon131313 View Post
    define "drama free"
    Sure. Head over to our page and read our guild rules for a complete description:

http://tyrspaladium.shivtr.com/

Basically, we request our guildies to respect one another, and to help one another out. Pretty basic stuff. However, we tend to seek those that take it to another level and are clearly "in it" to help the guild, and to set a tone of fun and adventure for all guildies.

Big egos, lookin out "for just yourself", and being disrespectful to guildies are the kinds of things that are not allowed in the guild, and would constitute drama, and dismissal.

Thanks for asking.
    Last edited by LeslieWest_GuitarGod; 10-17-2014 at 02:21 AM.

No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | GHALLANDA GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!

Community Member

Quested with them last night and accepted an invitation, great group of people and very knowledgeable.

We have been quite successful in meeting like-minded players through these forums.

We still have an open door to those who play for fun, may have a bit (or a bunch) of tabletop PnP background, and/or served their country with pride and dignity.

We believe that the quality player must be more then game-smart, but people-smart. Have fun, help others have fun. That's what Tyrs Paladium is about.

6. 08-01-2010, 08:29 PM

7. 08-01-2010, 09:10 PM

8. 08-01-2010, 09:58 PM

Community Member

Default Would like to join.

Hello. I have just recently started playing and came across your thread. I was on another server for about a week but came over to join a guild on this server. Never could contact anyone in that guild online. I think I fit your criteria, old and retired Army. I am looking for all the guidance I can get. Im lvl 3 right now. I dont play much as I have obligations but play when I can. How can I join? My ingame name is Icerd. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by shawnsxty9 View Post
    Hello. I have just recently started playing and came across your thread. I was on another server for about a week but came over to join a guild on this server. Never could contact anyone in that guild online. I think I fit your criteria, old and retired Army. I am looking for all the guidance I can get. Im lvl 3 right now. I dont play much as I have obligations but play when I can. How can I join? My ingame name is Icerd. Thanks.
    That is wonderful Shawn! You'll most likely fit right in with us I've been away on business but home now and about to log on in-game, so I'll look for Icerd. Hit me up on Mississippee or ask any guildie you see if I'm online.

See ya in game and thank you for checkin us out!

Community Member

Default How to contact you or guild.

um. I am est zone and get on about 8:30 pm or so almost every night and play about an hour or more (work blah). I tried to @ tell but not sure if im doing it right. How do I contact someone?

um. I am est zone and get on about 8:30 pm or so almost every night and play about an hour or more (work blah). I tried to @ tell but not sure if im doing it right. How do I contact someone?
    You would type this if you wanted to say hello to me in game. Naturally, I'd have to be online

/tell mississippee hello

Community Member

Unhappy

Hey what time do you and pak normally log in? I think im up too late to catch you guys online =(

Quote Originally Posted by Draxxus7 View Post
    Hey what time do you and pak normally log in? I think im up too late to catch you guys online =(
    Hey Drax, nah that was my fault. Last night I came home late from a trip and involuntarily crashed early! We'll get it together, maybe today!

Community Member

Thumbs up

Great group of people here! I joined Tyrs when I was lvl 8 and now I'm lvl 14. They helped me flag for Valeh, DQ, Reaver and more to come. Very informative and have lots of active members at all times of the day.

Community Member

Default I keep trying.

I am in game and mssge like this: /tell mississippee. is there a way to add like a name to a list so that when they log on you can see it? also i have used general chat to yell out to the Tyrs guild to mssg me to. Nothing. Do i have to be in the same area? Thanks!

I am in game and mssge like this: /tell mississippee. is there a way to add like a name to a list so that when they log on you can see it? also i have used general chat to yell out to the Tyrs guild to mssg me to. Nothing. Do i have to be in the same area? Thanks!
    Yes. There's a friends list that you can put my in-game character names in. It seems overwelming at first to you, Im sure, but things like this really become 2nd nature after the 1st few times you do things in this game General chat is kinda useless for tracking people down, much better to check the "who list" to see who's online, and then send the person you'd like to speak to a tell. Any Tyrs guildie will help you...

A big BADDA BING to Turbine for providing their excellent game manual for new players... oh wait....

I'll look for you in game tonight. Our raids start at 9pm eastern time, so hopefully I can catch you before or after. Thank you for inquiring and Peace!
    Last edited by LeslieWest_GuitarGod; 08-21-2010 at 02:14 PM.

Community Member

I'm also new to DDO and looking for a good guild. From what you said about the guild I believe I would be a good fit hehe... hate drama! Usually play evenings, PST, am in my forties so I'm looking for a mature guild to hang out with and learn the game from. Only have one character Wyvryn atm who is lvl 5 and I have a P2P subscription. If you have any spots available still I would like to chat with you ingame about an invite.

Thanks and hope to talk to you soon!

Well was able to get ahold of Girnan who teamed with Icerd and I so we got an invite... cya ingame
    Last edited by RoScLy83; 08-22-2010 at 03:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RoScLy83 View Post
    Well was able to get ahold of Girnan who teamed with Icerd and I so we got an invite... cya ingame
    I heard it went well, so welcome aboard! Look forward to running with you
    Last edited by LeslieWest_GuitarGod; 08-29-2010 at 02:25 AM.

Community Member

I'll be hunting you or Pak over the next few days. I've been looking for a guild with good support for newbies and a friendly atmosphere, I'm Australian so I don't quite fit in your timezones. IF you'd have me through I'm a very active player and maybe a bit *too* chatty. :P Also thanks for your bard builds, they're excellent and helped me understand the game a little better when starting off a week ago.

I'll talk to you soon.

- Amalen Neaghri

Quote Originally Posted by Avant View Post
    I'll be hunting you or Pak over the next few days. I've been looking for a guild with good support for newbies and a friendly atmosphere, I'm Australian so I don't quite fit in your timezones. IF you'd have me through I'm a very active player and maybe a bit *too* chatty. :P Also thanks for your bard builds, they're excellent and helped me understand the game a little better when starting off a week ago.

I'll talk to you soon.

- Amalen Neaghri
    Sounds great. Don't worry about the timezone difference. (Your timezone truly is a growing sector in our guild. As for being new, we can show you the ropes in a fun and relaxing atmosphere) We can run and see if you are a good fit. If so, I can introduce you to some of our European players to ensure smooth sailing!

Peace.
    Last edited by LeslieWest_GuitarGod; 08-29-2010 at 09:07 AM.

We continue to meet & greet old school gamers, both in America and abroad. We are quite selective, and will only hire those that fit in with our no drama, no zerg policy. Whether your toons are sound, or you are just starting out, we care most about the player "behind the glass". We run raids, we run epics, but we always put guildies first, not the raid or quest.

So to anyone from Cali to NY, or from County Cork to Sydney, if you would like to be our next addition, please get in touch with us.

(If you'd like a lil musical representation of how we run, click on the links!)
    Last edited by LeslieWest_GuitarGod; 09-06-2010 at 12:53 AM.

Yep, we are Old School. And proud of it.

This is TSR before they were cool, before they were fools.

Many in Tyrs have played pen & paper D&D for many years, and some still do.

We accept all different player levels into Tyrs, from new to 4+ year vets. Yet, we are quite selective who we choose. We are looking for people who want to learn, and want to give back to others in the guild. We seek veterans who share our style of play. We seek those that want to be part of a tight band of brothers and sisters.

Are you an old school gamer? New to DDO? Play PnP and/or D&D video games before or currently?

Or, you may be one of the truly brave, such as US Marine Anderson.

In Tyrs, you get to play amongst good people who play to have fun. The character we seek is a unique blend, you either have it, or you don't.

If you think you'd be a good fit, and you care about playing hard, having fun, but never leaving your guildie behind, hit me up in the thread, personal message, or in game.
    Last edited by LeslieWest_GuitarGod; 10-04-2010 at 02:50 PM.

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast