Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by AnubisPrime View Post
    Indeed!

Partnering up your guild with Tyrs is a smart move. It brings many more options for play. It's a guild for your guild!
    Thank you Anubis. Well The Old Timers Guild and Tyrs Paladium will always share a unique bond. I am OTG alumni, had many a convo with Nae back in the day, hated to leave, but was on a mission to create something similar to the OTG.

Tyrs Paladium was that project.

For those who have never run with Tyrs or the OTG, and you seek casual play with a purpose, you need to align your guild with the Fellowship. We provide a website for camaraderie outside of game, and adventurers 24/7/365 in game that you can make your running mates. Many have forged RL friendships, some have made lifelong friendships here as well.
    Last edited by LeslieWest_GuitarGod; 03-29-2018 at 11:11 PM.

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Dungeons & Dragons Online Guild
    No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | GHALLANDA GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!

I just tried to sign up on the website and it didn't work out. the reCAPTCHA verification never loaded even though I waited and refreshed a bunch of times.

Quote Originally Posted by mascaria View Post
    I just tried to sign up on the website and it didn't work out. the reCAPTCHA verification never loaded even though I waited and refreshed a bunch of times.
    Did you get it worked out? Contact me via PM here.

No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | GHALLANDA GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!

How some guilds experience camaraderie:

How members of Tyrs Paladium experience camaraderie:

We are the PARTY PEOPLE!

Are you part of a small guild, a formally grand guild that sadly has decayed over the years, or a gigantic guild that NEVER GROUPS TOGETHER? Tired of playing with CHEATERS? Or elitists?

Tyrs Paladium was designed from the ground up to PARTY TOGETHER. We play the way the game was INTENDED to be played. Everyone gets to know everybody in Tyrs. That was and always WILL BE our prime objective.
    10 Years Strong. And STILL GROUPING.

Default We stand with FOLDS OF HONOR

We are about to embark on perhaps our greatest adventure yet. Our finest guild event.

The Folds of Honor Mission :

On the 10th Anniversary of our Memorial Day in-game gatherings, the Tyrs Paladium Guild is proud to stand with the Folds of Honor and we are committed to raise money to help the Foundation realize its mission of providing educational scholarships to the children and spouses of our fallen and disabled servicemen and women.

I have stood with THOUSANDS of gamers in these ten years, who came to our gatherings to simply HONOR THEIR MOTHER, FATHER, SON & DAUGHTER. GRANDFATHER or GRANDMOTHER. FRIEND.

Right now... we are raising money to HONOR ALL THESE HEROES we gathered to remember, who gave it all.... IN THEIR NAMES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And in their names, we are paying it forward so children who've lost a parent can have their college education TAKEN CARE OF!!!

Making a donation is easy and secure! Just click the Donate button on this page to make a donation that will be credited to our fundraising efforts. Any amount you can donate will be greatly appreciated!

Together, we can honor those heroes who stood guard over our freedoms and make a difference in the lives of their families who have sacrifice so much.

Whether your loved one was from the Americas, Canada, England, Germany, Australia, Ireland, Italy or from any other country... THIS IS FOR THEM.

Thank you for supporting Tyrs Paladium, and more importantly, the mission of the Folds of Honor Foundation!

Check out our OFFICIAL FOLDS OF HONOR PAGE and DONATE!!

http://support.foldsofhonor.org/site/TR?team_id=1875&fr_id=1150&pg=team

Last edited by LeslieWest_GuitarGod; 05-26-2018 at 02:36 AM.

Default Tyrs CRUSHES GOAL Tops $600 for Folds of Honor

TYRS PALADIUM. A Guild for the Ages

There are very few guilds in the world of gaming that can say they've managed to pull off an act of absolute kindness of this magnitude - and for such a cause.

Tyrs Paladium guildies from Dungeons & Dragons Online, Neverwinter, Elder Scrolls Online, and Guild Wars 2 have SUCCESSFULLY combined real life resources to help raise money to help the Folds of Honor Foundation realize its mission of providing educational scholarships to the children and spouses of our fallen and disabled servicemen and women.

We raised $697 in only 6 days!!!! YOU CRUSHED IT!!! We started our drive at the end of our Memorial Day Ceremony this year and in 6 days... raised all this money.

We've granted this money in MEMORY our OUR FAMILIES that we've come to honor & remember at our annual gatherings. These donations go forth in the name of your fathers and mothers, your grandfathers and grandmothers, Your uncles & aunts, your cousins who paid the ultimate sacrifice, or suffered debilitating injuries in battle.

Community Member

Default Returning Member

Hi, I -was- an active member of Tyrs until last fall when my computer sort of, er, caught on fire But it's all good, it was an old rig anyway and needed replacement. Anyway, I'm back now and I think my character was removed for inactivity, if I could get a re-invite I'd appreciate it. The character's name is Caemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Zerul View Post
    Hi, I -was- an active member of Tyrs until last fall when my computer sort of, er, caught on fire But it's all good, it was an old rig anyway and needed replacement. Anyway, I'm back now and I think my character was removed for inactivity, if I could get a re-invite I'd appreciate it. The character's name is Caemon.
    Hello Caemon!

I just found your account on our website! Welcome home!!

Please fill out an intro so peeps know you are back in action -- and check the Tyrs War Room regularly for upcoming scheduled quests and raids

Last edited by LeslieWest_GuitarGod; 06-19-2018 at 02:51 AM.

Community Member

Your guild greatly interests me. The age of the players, pnp background of its players, and the atmosphere would be a good mix for me. I am a old (well 30s) tabletop gamer(AD&D 2nd Ed, Rifts, Battletech/Mechwarior). I have some background in DDO, but it predates epic levels. I have a 20 sorc (1st life) - Gerraund, and a 6ish FvS (2nd life) - Larrek as well as some other low-level characters I have messed with.

Welcome to Tyrs Paladium Campusc0p!

Looking forward in running with you Hope you had a happy 4th!

Community Member

Edit: Nvm, found a new home.
    Last edited by QuixoticNeutral; 08-31-2018 at 03:05 PM.

Community Member

Default Recruiting

Are you guys still accepting new members

Quote Originally Posted by Dellice View Post
    Are you guys still accepting new members
    You bet - come on down!

Direct link to application page:
    https://tyrspaladium.shivtr.com/site_applications/new

Default DDO is DEAD...

Say the Doomsayers.

WE KNOW BETTER.

We STILL have an ACTIVE guild website.

We STILL have an ACTIVE roster.

We STILL run RAIDS, and we run multiple raids weekly.

We CAN STILL fill raids.

We STILL joke around as we did in 2008, our 1st year.

10 years strong. And friendships made in Tyrs and the Fellowship here are REAL.

Join and see the most FUN SIDE of DDO. And make some friends that can last a lifetime.
    Last edited by LeslieWest_GuitarGod; 09-09-2018 at 03:58 AM.

We are the PARTY PEOPLE!

Are you part of a small guild, a formally grand guild that sadly has decayed over the years, or a gigantic guild that NEVER GROUPS TOGETHER?

Tyrs Paladium is designed from the ground up to
    PARTY TOGETHER. Everyone gets to know everybody in Tyrs. That was and always WILL BE our prime objective. 10 Years Strong. And STILL GROUPING.

... and don't forget --
    WE ARE OLD SCHOOL!!
    Last edited by LeslieWest_GuitarGod; 10-07-2018 at 05:00 PM.

Want to play DDO in A REAL PARTY? Tired of the solo zerg runs???

Community Member

Are you guys still "hiring"? If so I'd love to Join. Character name is Longiin

Great to see you join us Longiin!!

Default What IS Tyrs Paladium in FIVE short sentences?

What IS Tyrs Paladium in FIVE short sentences?

1. A lively guild community.

2. Camaraderie you can feel between players.

3. Clear rules and organizational structure.

4. An active guild leader and officers.

5. A guild of adventurers that ACTUALLY RUN TOGETHER!

Last edited by LeslieWest_GuitarGod; 11-30-2018 at 01:53 AM.

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast