Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Default Awsome Guild!

As a new player (2 months) i must say joining Tyr's was the best move iv made in game. Awsome crew of peeps. Active, Focused and very Experienced. Also very nice to new peeps and casuals. no drama what so ever!

If any1 wants a well organized Casual but Focused guild of active players to experience DDO with. And is a Well rounded player with high playtimes and drive (like myself).

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND TYR'S PALADIUM.

Thank you for the kind words, Thayion! Glad to see you've found a home with us.

Well February is over and was another great hiring month for us. We truly couldnt be happier with the fine folks we've met recently.

We are going to be hiring for another month, and then probably closing the gates for a bit, as we normally do. If TEAM PLAY and no zerg/no drama are no brainers to you, feel free to send me a message here or in game.

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Dungeons & Dragons Online Guild
    No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | GHALLANDA GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!

Community Member

I'm an older player (over 50) and I'm interested in joining your guild. I'm a long time MMO player but somewhat new to DDO.

It sounds like we share a lot of the same values. I'm currently F2P. Please contact Zyrja in game. I mostly play a few times a week, from 6 to 9 PM EST.

Quote Originally Posted by Tajee View Post
    I'm an older player (over 50) and I'm interested in joining your guild. I'm a long time MMO player but somewhat new to DDO.

It sounds like we share a lot of the same values. I'm currently F2P. Please contact Zyrja in game. I mostly play a few times a week, from 6 to 9 PM EST.
    That's fabulous. I'll be in contact with you, hopefully today. Thanks for your interest!

No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | GHALLANDA GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!

Community Member

I have been looking for you online the past few days and I'm still very interested in talking to you. It seems many guilds are just around for the buffs but I'm looking for much more than that. Please let me know how I can reach you.

Zyrja

Quote Originally Posted by Tajee View Post
    I have been looking for you online the past few days and I'm still very interested in talking to you. It seems many guilds are just around for the buffs but I'm looking for much more than that. Please let me know how I can reach you.

Zyrja
    logging on now, maybe we'll meet up!

Glad everything went well Tajee. Welcome aboard!

8. 03-18-2011, 10:38 PM

9. 03-19-2011, 08:48 AM

Community Member

Default Sounds like a good fit

I am pretty new to ddo maybe three months total. I am in my 40's play casual, but a lot, and I am zero drama. I would love to be a part of this guild based on what I am reading and hearing. I have a couple toons my main one is a level 16 monk and I have never grouped yet only soloed. I think I have learned enough to start grouping meaning I will not be horrible however have lots to learn. I will try to get ahold of you in game. Just got a mic however not sure on it working correctly yet but voice is no problem. My main toon is crst same as my posting id less a t. Feel free to contact me anytime if I have not found you yet.

Thanks

Corby

Quote Originally Posted by CRSTT View Post
    My main toon is crst same as my posting id less a t. Feel free to contact me anytime if I have not found you yet.

Corby
    Sounds great! We'll look for each other in game.

I have been looking for a good guild since I chose to create my current toons on Ghallanda. 2 of my toons have been invited to guilds during PUG's, but they turn out to be ship buff guilds. I am looking for a guild that actually runs stuff together. I have several low level toons that I am currently working on, most notably my STR based rogue Irria.

Tyrs Paladium sounds like the kind of guild that I am looking for. I will try to find you ingame to talk to you more.

Quote Originally Posted by Munin View Post
    I have been looking for a good guild since I chose to create my current toons on Ghallanda. 2 of my toons have been invited to guilds during PUG's, but they turn out to be ship buff guilds. I am looking for a guild that actually runs stuff together. I have several low level toons that I am currently working on, most notably my STR based rogue Irria.

Tyrs Paladium sounds like the kind of guild that I am looking for. I will try to find you ingame to talk to you more.
    Good day, Munin! Yea, Tyrs is definately a guild where you can get to know people. Rosters are up on our web site with everyone's alts. Quests and raids can all be scheduled on the site as well, which promises for a better turn out.

Thanks for hitting us up, seek me out or our guild leader Shar.

Quote Originally Posted by CRSTT View Post
    I am in my 40's play casual, but a lot, and I am zero drama.
    Corby
    A man true to his word. It was great running with you today! Looking forward to many future runs...

Default Recruiting?

Hi,

I was a long time player of DDO who left the game about a year ago. I sold all of my gear and gave all my plat to the last active member of the now defunct Burning Legion (hi Gratch). I have recently returned to DDO casually, and am looking to guild again. I don't recognize a lot of the folks I see on anymore, but your guild recruiting thread seems like a fit. If you're interested, my one and only character at the moment is Tyaen (level 10 Cleric).
    “Logic is the anatomy of thought” Locke

Tyaen - Cleric 20
    Ghallanda

Quote Originally Posted by rpasell View Post
    Hi,

I was a long time player of DDO who left the game about a year ago. If you're interested, my one and only character at the moment is Tyaen (level 10 Cleric).
    Will be on today, maybe we can meet up. Sadly havent been on the last few days... pneumonia kickin my arse.
    Last edited by LeslieWest_GuitarGod; 04-06-2011 at 12:34 PM.

Community Member

Default Virgin server

Have a lot of characters on Arggo and thinking of creating a toon so I can join your guild. Have a half orc Ghengis in pd guild mortal voyagers and they like his dps and song.

Is there a particular class that you need? Still haven't learned all the ins and outs of running a Bard and I do like the class. Afraid after you would be disapointing to some of the other players.

I like monks and paladians. I have played rogues a little and some low level clerics. Wizards and FVS, would like to learn. Anyway let me know which, if any class, you prefer and will roll and get on in a day or two,

Hope you get to feeling better soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Pintail View Post
    Have a lot of characters on Arggo and thinking of creating a toon so I can join your guild. Have a half orc Ghengis in pd guild mortal voyagers and they like his dps and song.

Is there a particular class that you need? Still haven't learned all the ins and outs of running a Bard and I do like the class. Afraid after you would be disapointing to some of the other players.

I like monks and paladians. I have played rogues a little and some low level clerics. Wizards and FVS, would like to learn. Anyway let me know which, if any class, you prefer and will roll and get on in a day or two,

Hope you get to feeling better soon.
    Hi Pintail

Glad to see you have an interest in Tyrs. Everyone helps everybody here, so the type of class you play is entirely up to you. There's plenty of help available on our website, in guild chat, or even directly.

In game look for Aandre, Mississippee or Shar. We'll chat/run with you to make sure you'll be a fit, hopefully within the next few days!

Default I'm interested if you're still looking

Im an old timer. Been around since alpha testing. Recently took a year or so off but missed the game so I'm back. Wow have things changed. Came back to find myself tossed from my old guild. I've seen Tyrs Paladium from the beginning and always knew if I saw one of you in my PUG that there was at least one quality player in the party. I play mostly mornings, late nights and weekends (2nd shifter). I'd love a chance to run with you guys. Thanks.

Psong (17brd 1Sorc) Kranaj (9brd) Psix (2rgr 7rog) Pheather (12mnk)

Quote Originally Posted by Goat98 View Post
    Im an old timer. Been around since alpha testing. Recently took a year or so off but missed the game so I'm back. Wow have things changed. Came back to find myself tossed from my old guild. I've seen Tyrs Paladium from the beginning and always knew if I saw one of you in my PUG that there was at least one quality player in the party. I play mostly mornings, late nights and weekends (2nd shifter). I'd love a chance to run with you guys. Thanks.

Psong (17brd 1Sorc) Kranaj (9brd) Psix (2rgr 7rog) Pheather (12mnk)
    Great to hear! Thank you for the kinds words.

Will look for you in game. Feel free to hit me up if ya see me first...

Hi...I've run with a few times with tyrs paladium in the past and had a lot of fun. Sent PM to you. I'm looking forward to meeting you in game!

Thanks,

Dae

Quote Originally Posted by Daedalis View Post
    Hi...I've run with a few times with tyrs paladium in the past and had a lot of fun. Sent PM to you. I'm looking forward to meeting you in game!

Thanks,

Dae
    Thank you for inquiry. Feel free to hola when you see me on. I'll look for you as well.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast