Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Put an amen to it.
    "**** his science is too tight..." - Professor Murder

Tyrs Paladium continues to seek bright minds that are interested in joining a group of like-minded warriors that choose to run together. That means sticking together in quest and no zerging. We play hard and laugh hard, never leave another guildie behind and never hold a quest or raid to a higher standard than one of our guildies.

We do not hire based on tenure in the game. We simply seek those that wish to be a part of a guild who's main goal is practicing day in and day out the fun and legendary camaraderie D&D was founded upon.

You will find all sorts of goodwill here in Tyrs, from the moment you join. We don't just say we are a no-drama guild, we actually ensure it !

Seek me out in game or in PM and let me know if you seek something really fun and different, something more than "just another guild."
    Last edited by LeslieWest_GuitarGod; 10-25-2010 at 09:41 AM.

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Dungeons & Dragons Online Guild
    No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | GHALLANDA GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!

Since the EU invasion began, we are very interested in growing our European contingent even further. We have guildies from many points of the globe. Italy, Brazil, Germany, Turkey, South Africa, Canada, Australia, England, and the Netherlands are represented, and we would like to add more.

This has given our guild an international flavor that really works, and we continue to warmly welcome all from overseas that choose to uphold the standards that we represent.

Play hard, laugh hard, and win. Together.
    Last edited by LeslieWest_GuitarGod; 11-01-2010 at 08:37 AM.

No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | GHALLANDA GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!

Hiya! I'm a member of an old gaming guild that has casually been playing DDO off and on from the beginning. We have folks playing most of the MMOs, which is a problem as we often lack critical mass in any of them. Currently, I play every day, while there are a few of us on during the week end. This was fine with me, as I like soloing, but, my main guy is now level 18 and really needs to group to progress and I don't like PUGs at all.

So, I'm thinking of moving my main guy to a more active guild. Your guild sounds like a good one. Do you think my guy would be a good fit? I'm a pretty laid back kind of guy and I much prefer going through a dungeon at a fairly sedate pace, enjoying the experience. If you have room, let me know and I'll keep an eye out for you guys online. My guy's name is Palden...

Quote Originally Posted by Groucho48 View Post
    Do you think my guy would be a good fit? I'm a pretty laid back kind of guy and I much prefer going through a dungeon at a fairly sedate pace, enjoying the experience. If you have room, let me know and I'll keep an eye out for you guys online. My guy's name is Palden...
    You definitely sound like a good prospect for us. Please feel free to contact me in game. Send an in-game email to Mississippee or a pm here with your toon names. We'll get together and see if you are a good fit!

Thanks and see ya in game!

Sounds good. My guy, Palden, will keep an eye out for you in game.

Well, our 30 day no-hire freeze has ended, and we are once again are looking for quality folks. We continue to focus on recruiting those that best exemplify fairplay. Game accomplishments and longevity are great, but are secondary to those who chose to play in a fun, relaxing no drama environment. Whether you just started playing 2 weeks ago, or have played since game launch... we may be interested.

Those who value teamwork and those who will enjoy belonging to a tight knit active guild are the characteristics most sought after..
    Last edited by LeslieWest_GuitarGod; 11-22-2010 at 05:04 PM.

Hiya,

I'm a 40+ old fart (according to my kids) ex military fella. My wife is ex military as well though I can't get her interested in DDO. I Played PnP for many years starting in the mid 70's...I think I still have old Dragon mags in the single and double didgits. Played until they introduced 4.0...couldn't get into it anymore. I started DDO just after beta when the cap was ...10? I think it was back then. Anyway...I got lured away by WoW 'cus my youngest son wanted me to play with him. Was fun but he's stopped and now I have returned to DDO. LOTS of very nice changes! I tend to solo alot but I am only good to around lvl 7 or 8...after that the game is totaly new to me..Soooo.....I was recently in a guild but left as it just was not growing...I made just over 20% of the total guild reknown for them. Only a lvl 12 guild. That wasn't really too much of a problem for me. I just couldn't relate very well with the leader. No bad blood or anything...I just don't have much in common these days with a 13 yr old. Nice kid though and I wish him well. I'm only lvl 7.3 right now...Playing a toon I made for my wife in an attempt to get her to play...didn't work lol. I like the toon so much it has become my main...only lvl 7 so no big deal there...Name is Shoushu...Half Elf Monk with the Cleric dili for wand use. So far so good. There's just too much I don't know and would really like to join a group of experienced players...Dang I'm long winded! I'll look for Mississippee in game :-)
    Be Nice until it's time to NOT be nice..

Community Member

Hi there!

I'm a level 7 halfling rogue who's finally decided it's time to look for a guild to participate in, partially because at level 7 I'm starting to have trouble finding dungeons I can solo and my few attempts at pick-up groups have been ... less than entertaining.

I've bumped practically every harbor quest to Elite (think it's only Irestone Inlet that's missing), netting me a good amount of favor. Also done most of the marketplace quests, though only on Normal or Hard.

I like taking my time in dungeons, getting the XP bonuses for smashing crates, disabling traps, finding secret doors and so on. I don't believe in rushing mindlessly through a dungeon in a way so I can't find my way around next time I go there.

If you think I sound like someone who might fit in your guild please contact Rodylac in-game.

Mourngrimm and CalydorEstalon, you both sound great. I'd like to chat with both of you tonight if possible. I'll be on this afternoon and tonight so if you don't see one of my toons in my signature, just ask any guildie from Tyrs to track me down. Thanks you for inquiring!

I'll look for you after work this evening.
    Be Nice until it's time to NOT be nice..

Mourngrimm, enjoyed our convo. I know you'll find good cheer in Tyrs.

Apologies to CalydorEstalon, kid aggro/wife aggro was riding high yesterday!

feel free to hit me up tomorrow, I'll do the same if I see ya on.

We are placing a short freeze on hiring. We do this periodically to take the time to run with our guildies, and get to know them.

By the by, the two folks who I'm currently speaking to (Dark_Requiem and CalydorEstalon) will not be affected by this freeze.

When you resume hiring for the guild, I am interested in joining. I have played on and off for a few years, but never joined a guild. I continue to play, then tire of the game after a couple of months of PUG'ing and am looking to join a group of like-minded questers (as opposed to zergers). Anyway, I'm a semi-experienced player looking for more stability in who I'm running with in-game. I've run several times in PUGs with players in Tyrs, with my cleric Iyana and my bard Mahler. I would really like to start a static group within the guild with a nice mix of builds; I'm willing to play any role in the group as long as we can play as a team. I look forward to running with you again, when you're hiring again, that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Timewaster View Post
    When you resume hiring for the guild, I am interested in joining.
    Thank you for your inquiry. We are a very tight knit band of guildies, so if its companionship-in-adventure you seek, this may be the place.

We are planning to hire again after Christmas, right at the start the new year. I'll talk to our guild leader to ensure she knows about your wish.

Update: She seemed quite happy to discuss guild membership with ya as soon as we open the gates again. I'll contact you as soon as the freeze is over (officially ends Dec 29). Have a safe and happy holiday season!
    Last edited by LeslieWest_GuitarGod; 12-13-2010 at 11:49 AM.

Once again, our gates are now open for anyone interested in joining us. Characteristics we look for are included in the OP.

We look forward to playing with team oriented folk who choose to play with a tight knit group of friendly players.

Play hard, laugh hard, but never leave a guildie behind.

We had a few great hires in January. Looking forward to who we'll meet in February!

Our playstyle? Simple, we play a relaxed game, together. We are looking for those who appreciate old school D&D values of the founding fathers pictured below, such as camaraderie, good adventure, challenge, and most especially FUN! We pride ourselves on being well prepared, and working together to achieve a common goal. We will teach anyone willing to learn.

The great Gary Gygax and Dave Arneson. R.I.P. (Roleplay In Peace.)

Smile Still recruiting?

Are you guys still taking new players? if so ill send u a PM

Quote Originally Posted by Thayion516 View Post
    Are you guys still taking new players? if so ill send u a PM
    We sure are Thayion! I'll be awaiting your pm.

February has been great so far, new recruits thanks for seeking us out!

Our doors are still open, for those with the right fit of course.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast