Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast

Hey Brother (or Sister)... do you still believe in one another?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Cp6mKbRTQY

Then lets group up... and get this party started!!!

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Dungeons & Dragons Online Guild
    No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | GHALLANDA GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!

Community Member

Default Applying to guild

Thanks for reaching out to me on my LFGuild post!

Impressed with how simple and clear your message is about enjoying the game while helping others. I felt like this game was revolutionary when it 1st released with its play style and am interested in seeing where it's at now. Being a part of a guild that knows the lay of the land while helping others is the way to go. Also miss the fun grouping this game had and completing all the quests + multi-class options etc.

Interested in meeting up with you online! My character's name is Tocan on Ghallanda; what's the best way to meet you online?

Thank you again.

Community Member

Default Looking to join

Your guild sounds like a good fit.
    I put in an application on your website and am looking forward to hearing back from you!

Default Are You READY?

The gates just swung wide open once again...

We are looking for new players, veteran players and all in between, interested in joining a fun filled, drama free guild organized completely around TEAM PLAY!

Just send your request in PM or here in the thread and we can discuss further what it takes to join our guild! Or just head to our guild website, read our guild rules, and if you think they are fair, SIGN UP!

No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | GHALLANDA GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!

Community Member victorstillwater's Avatar

Default Would like to join!

Quote Originally Posted by LeslieWest_GuitarGod View Post
    The gates just swung wide open once again...

We are looking for new players, veteran players and all in between, interested in joining a fun filled, drama free guild organized completely around TEAM PLAY!

Just send your request in PM or here in the thread and we can discuss further what it takes to join our guild! Or just head to our guild website, read our guild rules, and if you think they are fair, SIGN UP!
    I'm a returning newbie, and while I hop between LOTRO and DDO, I'd like to have a place to call home.

Will try to apply to your guild now.

Default coming back to game

took almost 8-10 years off from playing the game and looking to get back into it are you guys still needing people to join your guild if so I am moving one of my alts over there to start the 32pt build and would gladly join you guys.

Default We are D&D hippies!

Tyrs Paladium... just like a classic outdoor rock concert.

Mountain - Theme For An Imaginary Western - Cincinnati Pop Festival - June 13, 1970
    Last edited by LeslieWest_GuitarGod; 06-28-2020 at 05:41 AM.

Default 3 Shrouds This Week!

DUAL Shroud last night....

and an EU run on Friday!

Tyrs Paladium is STILL Rockin!

Who is up to PARTY?! It's YOUR RIGHT!!!!

We have been together since 2008!

OLD SCHOOL TO THE MAX!

Come join us!!!!

Today.

LETS DO THIS!!!

Cause we need Moar COWBELL!!!!

Community Member

Default Looking for a guild

Hi there.
    I am a returning player been back about 6 weeks and I am looking for an active friendly guild.
    My main is a 20ranger/2rouge tempest.
    Please message Bigbow Hood.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sootyandsweep View Post
    Hi there.
    I am a returning player been back about 6 weeks and I am looking for an active friendly guild.
    My main is a 20ranger/2rouge tempest.
    Please message Bigbow Hood.

Thanks
    Hey there Sootyandsweep!

It took a while forget to check back here in a few but I see we invited Bigbow Hood

Default Tyrs Paladium tops Level 192

Dedication. Appreciation to all our guildies and officers. All our regulars.

... and to Gary Gygax and Dave Arneson.

D&D is in our blood. Let it be written.

Default Race to 200

Who wants to help us?

We do it HONESTLY. No tricks, no gimmicks.

We run together. You make friends.

Community Member

What's guild activity/makeup like currently? I'm a former member who took a break for a couple of years and returned recently to the game, been mostly playing on Hardcore, considering rolling up a new character on Ghallanda (have a lvl 14 that's still registered on the Tyrs forums but hopelessly outdated build with no +20 heart of wood; probably better to start fresh anyway).

Honestly each time I've taken breaks is largely because I had difficulty finding players with lower level characters who take their time through content, which is very understandable if people have run through Korthos and Harbor a zillion times. I suppose what would work best for me is a small regularish crew of newer/newish players (or veteran players who just prefer a slower/more completionist style) with lower levels.

Is there such activity these days with Tyrs folks? Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ithildur View Post
    What's guild activity/makeup like currently? I'm a former member who took a break for a couple of years and returned recently to the game, been mostly playing on Hardcore, considering rolling up a new character on Ghallanda (have a lvl 14 that's still registered on the Tyrs forums but hopelessly outdated build with no +20 heart of wood; probably better to start fresh anyway).

Honestly each time I've taken breaks is largely because I had difficulty finding players with lower level characters who take their time through content, which is very understandable if people have run through Korthos and Harbor a zillion times. I suppose what would work best for me is a small regularish crew of newer/newish players (or veteran players who just prefer a slower/more completionist style) with lower levels.

Oh yeah. Activity is good! Back to our weekly raiding and flagging... Paks and I are in the house and playing and enjoying the hell out of it all again.

16. 07-26-2021, 05:10 PM

Reason
    Already a member

Default It's a Family Affair...

Love this group of fine people. Tyrs Paladium you can just join and make friends for a lifetime. PARTICIPATE here and truly BENEFIT.

Quote Originally Posted by Ithildur View Post

Yep we are here and are online regularly,(my dearly beloved might think too regularly), Yell when you get online and let us know you are there ok?
    TYRS PALADIUM.....Officer. If you think there must be more to the game than pugging, come on and joinTYRS! Willibold Fighter/Wilibold monk /Tooflower monkftr/rogue /Hesteban fvs /Machiavehli druid/ Commabayou bard /Greenbolts ranger/Dramoh arti /Dragbat bard /Covemonster Paladin/A Pherzackerly wizard/Asimovsbayne barb/Pardoner/Cottelettedporc cleric/ftr /

Quote Originally Posted by Alisonique View Post
    Yep we are here and are online regularly,(my dearly beloved might think too regularly), Yell when you get online and let us know you are there ok?
    In fact we are posting a poll for our EU players to get a modern feel for their best playtimes during this COVID era. Available time frames change and we love our EU and NA members all the same!!

Yes we even rock with Elvis. Old School baby. Great message this song. Sadly still relevant today.

Those poor inadequate rolls.... LOL!!

Last edited by LeslieWest_GuitarGod; 10-20-2021 at 01:11 AM.

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast