Community Member

Unhappy Monetary errors in the game

Watch your gold and platinum conversions. The lastest game update has changed the display of money in the game. Use to be gold was the main currency and was displayed the same way for the item base value, your inventory, and at the auction house. Now platinum is the main currency and the inventory displays of money,... the auction house displays and item base value displays are not consistant.

I really dont want to say what my error was, but I hope those running the show at DDO will resolve the errors quickly. I bet I am not the only one who made a terrible error in monetary transactions in the game.

Poor Johnnas got ripped off.

You mean it is working just like the release notes said? Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Release Notes
    •The vendor shop UI, auction house, and other places where we display coin values in the UI should now all appear with platinum as the primary coin.
    A friend will bail you out of jail.
    A mate will be sitting in there beside you saying "**** that was awsome!!!"

Unguilded of Orien

Community Member

So you paid for something thinking the plat values were for gold instead, in effect paying 10 times what you thought you were paying? Sorry mate.

seems thats the common trend on the auction house now...no one dropping that extra 0.