Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Quote Originally Posted by Dunwiththatothergame View Post
    Good morning! Coming from 5 years of ESO. Picked up PnP DnD again a while back with 4 of my grown children. I like the DDO depth and the range of roles so I am on my first life sloggin away. I like to do things the hard way a lot and take my time. I need a guild that wants self sufficient people who want to build relationships and a great gaming experience. I am not a totally casual player I would just like to keep my gaming non complicated by politics or other controversial issues. DnD is why I am here, so let’s play!
    Welcome to Tyrs Paladium!

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Dungeons & Dragons Online Guild
    No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | GHALLANDA GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!

Default A HEALTHY & HAPPY NEW YEAR to ALL!

May all in Tyrs Paladium, our alliances and your families all have a Healthy & Happy 2022!!!

No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | GHALLANDA GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!

We are an OLD SCHOOL GUILD.

There aren't many left.

We still got the car! Let's go for a ride...

Community Member

Default Still Active?

I am a returning player from several years ago. I got the DDO bug and wanted to check out my old server Ghallanda, only to find my old guild abandoned. I have been primarily a solo player in the past, but do enjoy grouping from time to time. I mostly just want a casual, social guild where I can have a good time and take advantage of a kickass airship!!!

My current main is named Tazzimus Prime, level 4 Artificer.

Quote Originally Posted by shweppy View Post
    I am a returning player from several years ago. I got the DDO bug and wanted to check out my old server Ghallanda, only to find my old guild abandoned. I have been primarily a solo player in the past, but do enjoy grouping from time to time. I mostly just want a casual, social guild where I can have a good time and take advantage of a kickass airship!!!

My current main is named Tazzimus Prime, level 4 Artificer.
    Well met Tazzimus!

Tyrs Paladium is interested. Many guildies started off this way. However grouping here is always friendly and fun and so many are gamers for generations so you get a high and unique level of quality of guild mates.

Kudos to Tyrs officer Elrana who propped me up and dragged me to the guild recruitment threads after a night of drinking with the dwarves and half orcs!!

Please head over to our guild rules and if they seem fair, fill out an application, we'll jump on it!

Guild Rules: https://tyrspaladium.shivtr.com/pages/guildrules

Welcome to our newest guildie -- Tazzimus!!

Your app was a great read, I believe that you will make good friends here.

Community Member

I have been gone for a *long* time focused on other MMOs such as LOTRO, SWTOR and EQ2. Mostly LOTRO. Just coming back now - a few level one characters on Sarlona (if I even remember the name of the server correctly). I do not even slightly mind starting over on your server.

I am one of the older players (well over your 30-50 range though I note the + with gratitude). I am one of the more experienced players but I haven't played PnP since Third Edition or DDO for maybe 10 years. I remember that there are things like reincarnation and dual classing and multiclassing but how to use them effectively to get the builds I want is a mystery again.

My goal is a guild with an active *typed* chat even if it also uses Discord or other voice. My hearing is poor - note reference to age above). I am referring to general guild conversations not asking for a guild that doesn't use voice for groups or raids. I hate being on and never seeing anything in the chat channel because everyone is jabbering away in a voice channel. It gets lonely.

Your name sounds familiar - I think I was in the guild 10+ years ago and thought it was an excellent guild. But that doesn't mean it will be a good fit *now*. I do trust you to give an honest answer not say whatever you think the prospect wants to hear. Shall I switch servers and try it out?

9. 09-02-2022, 02:40 AM

Quote Originally Posted by ekaterina View Post
    I have been gone for a *long* time focused on other MMOs such as LOTRO, SWTOR and EQ2. Mostly LOTRO. Just coming back now - a few level one characters on Sarlona (if I even remember the name of the server correctly). I do not even slightly mind starting over on your server.

I am one of the older players (well over your 30-50 range though I note the + with gratitude). I am one of the more experienced players but I haven't played PnP since Third Edition or DDO for maybe 10 years. I remember that there are things like reincarnation and dual classing and multiclassing but how to use them effectively to get the builds I want is a mystery again.

My goal is a guild with an active *typed* chat even if it also uses Discord or other voice. My hearing is poor - note reference to age above). I am referring to general guild conversations not asking for a guild that doesn't use voice for groups or raids. I hate being on and never seeing anything in the chat channel because everyone is jabbering away in a voice channel. It gets lonely.

Your name sounds familiar - I think I was in the guild 10+ years ago and thought it was an excellent guild. But that doesn't mean it will be a good fit *now*. I do trust you to give an honest answer not say whatever you think the prospect wants to hear. Shall I switch servers and try it out?
    Well met Ekaterina!

Many apologies somehow I missed your post [waaaay] back in April! So let's chat Where did you wind up? You sound PERFECT for Tyrs Paladium. Are you still playing?

Default Tyrs Paladium is still here... and...

Community Member

Default Returning to DDO

Long time (off and on) DDO player, going all the way back to it's release... I'm 52 years old, been PC gaming since the release of the Commodore-64, been gaming in general since D&D (Red Book edition) before that... Been playing MMORPG's since the release of City of Heroes, and have lots of experience playing all sorts of PC games... Back to DDO, I just recently returned to playing it again, starting with a new toon (as I usually do after being away from a game for a while)... So getting back into the swing of things... I'm a west coast USA gamer, with far too much time on my hands at the moment...

I was checking out your recruitment post and thus far you seem to be the kind of guild I'm looking for... I like both soloing as well as grouping up, why else play an MMORPG... I do prefer communicating via VOIP if available, as trying to type out messages and play at the same time is a pain

Toons name is Zippitydoo (Doodah)... Of course someone had the name Zippity snatched up already, drat ;P 1st life 3rd level Wizard (with a slight dip into rogue) burnin' through quests...

I look forward to hearing from you...

Zip

Quote Originally Posted by Delbish View Post
    Long time (off and on) DDO player, going all the way back to it's release... I'm 52 years old, been PC gaming since the release of the Commodore-64, been gaming in general since D&D (Red Book edition) before that... Been playing MMORPG's since the release of City of Heroes, and have lots of experience playing all sorts of PC games... Back to DDO, I just recently returned to playing it again, starting with a new toon (as I usually do after being away from a game for a while)... So getting back into the swing of things... I'm a west coast USA gamer, with far too much time on my hands at the moment...

I was checking out your recruitment post and thus far you seem to be the kind of guild I'm looking for... I like both soloing as well as grouping up, why else play an MMORPG... I do prefer communicating via VOIP if available, as trying to type out messages and play at the same time is a pain

Toons name is Zippitydoo (Doodah)... Of course someone had the name Zippity snatched up already, drat ;P 1st life 3rd level Wizard (with a slight dip into rogue) burnin' through quests...

I look forward to hearing from you...

Zip
    This all sounds great --- we would be honored to have you in our guild. Have you filled out an app?

Default Tyrs 2023 hunger drive is on!

We are NOT just any other guild....

Every year we do something big, for somebody. This year we are going to do our part to help feed 350+ families each month. Because we can.

Last edited by LeslieWest_GuitarGod; 01-22-2023 at 05:06 PM.

Default Tyrs launches REAL LIFE Hunger Drive

Default Goodness gracious - we've hit 466,000 views between Ghallanda & FTP forums!!

Not bad for a guild that started recruiting out of the Harbor almost 2 DECADES AGO.

Welcome to Tyrs Paladium Shazrynn, Muumford, and Kyoredh!!!

Default Ghallanda IS WELL. 9 new Guildies in 12 Days!

As I predicted, Ghallanda is doing just fine now.

Some new recruits have switched servers to come to Ghallanda which is wonderful.

Our recruitment is seeing a spike. 9 new guildies in 12 days. We WARMLY welcome each member and CANT WAIT to play in game with yall!

Paks and I welcome you to TYRS PALADIUM! We are an OLD SCHOOL GUILD, and proud of it, and we'll never change.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819