Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Default Tyrs Paladium is hiring! "The 30-60+ Year Olds Guild"

Tyrs Paladium is a multi-game, drama free, 30+ yr old (most are early 30s-60s+) guild.. on the Ghallanda server.

We are an American guild with an international/Euro flavor. Tyrs is a fun, experienced guild that's looking to fill several spots with new blood. Our guild has members on at all times, but left & right coasters (from California to New York) in the US should find plenty on during peak hours. F2P'ers who like the game, and would like to join a group of friendly, knowledgeable players may apply. We are a decent sized guild, yet we run it tight knit. Everyone is family here.

We play hard, laugh hard, and play it old school, with much respect to the camaraderie found in tabletop D&D of years past.

Ode to Gary Gygax

We have one of the most active guild websites there is, created by and for guildies only. On this site, you could find plenty of game tips in the Tyrs Library, sign up for scheduled raids and other guild runs in the Tyrs War Room, shoot the sh!t in the Tyrs Tavern, or listen to our esoteric MP3 player in the Tyrs Mosh Pit! And that’s only a mere taste of Kargon’s Tasty ham! You will ALWAYS find good times and a helping hand in Tyrs Paladium.

If you’d like to join, post here or send me a private message. In game, talk to me or Paks, our guild leader. We’ll run with you and see if you’ll make a good fit. Peace,

- Mississippee

PS: We enforce our drama free policy.

-------------------

Tyrs Paladium is healthy and ripe with action!

The Tyrs Paladium Website. Sign up here! http://tyrspaladium.shivtr.com/

Last edited by LeslieWest_GuitarGod; 01-20-2022 at 09:37 PM.

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Dungeons & Dragons Online Guild
    No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | GHALLANDA GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!

Default Wanting to join a fun experienced guild

Hello, I've been playing for some time now (Ghallanda) and cant seem to make it past lvl 10-12. Prior guilds i have joined do not want to take the time out to "help" someone that doesnt know the higher lvl quests. I'm currently playing a 2fighter/6rogue...names Syebaydez. I love the game, play mostly at night (got a wife and kids) and as much as i can on weekends. I'm a former Marine and know all about teamwork. Gonna be away most of the holiday weekend, but let me know if i can meet up with u or someone in ur guild while on Ghallanda. THX

Community Member

Default interested

Hi im a 38 year old male who has been playing MMOs for a couplle of years. I started with Conan but didnt care for pvp raping. Then I played LOTR Online for the last 2 years and have done almost everything in the game. I have 3 maxed out characters but was kinda bored with the game and my clan split up so I figured that I would try another game for a while. I want to join a good clan that uses vent, helps each other, does high end game raids, is respectful to each other, and generally likes to joke around. I dont like rude people and will leave if there is someone that goes off when people ask questions. We were all noobs at one time or another. Right now I have a 3rd level Cleric. I play pretty regularly and am looking for a good group to help out. I probably can max out a toon in a month or so. If you are interested lust send me some info and maybe we can talk. Thanks for your time.

Thank you both for your interest. Both of you sound like great candidates. I'll send ya'll a pm with details.

No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | GHALLANDA GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!

We still have spots open for the right type of player. Have had fun meeting those I've spoken to so far!

It's great to find new blood who actually are enjoying the game.

Looking forward to the good runs Syebaydez!

Are you still interested Kristabarth?

Community Member

Default looking at Ghallanda guilds

I have but a quick moment to post today-and no time to play. I liked what you said, but if I could borrow you to read my looking for guild post, I would appreciate it. Not much for the websites, though I'm sure yours is lovely. Would rather see how your people treat new players and such in game, so if you like what you read I will meet up with you there. Looking at a couple of guilds, new player as such.

Seasheppard

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty4me View Post
    I have but a quick moment to post today-and no time to play. I liked what you said, but if I could borrow you to read my looking for guild post, I would appreciate it. Not much for the websites, though I'm sure yours is lovely. Would rather see how your people treat new players and such in game, so if you like what you read I will meet up with you there. Looking at a couple of guilds, new player as such.

Seasheppard
    We are very kind to newer players, as long as the new player comes with a few pre-reqs... most importantly good team play and respect of your fellow guildies. Send me a PM with your game names and we'll set something up.

Community Member

Default Might be on this week end

I hope to get on some this week end and get completed with Korthos. I move very quickly when I can get on. There's still a great deal to do here in the Gulf, so who knows! I'm only guessing that you hadn't had a chance to read my post? I have only had contact with a few guilds, two sent me private messages, but I don't want to "set something up", I don't want it staged, or planned. I want to know what kind of people are in the ranks. If I ask questions to a member when I'm running around will they answer? If I get in a group with them, and they don't know me and don't know I'm looking at joining the guild, how will they act? I work of the premise that birds of a feather really do flock together, so if the leaders of your guild recruit like minded people, then how those people respond, when they are normal gaming mode, will say meter's about the guild itself. Do they hover in small groups or do they work together, do they help each other out, or is it everyone for themselves. I'm a creature of habits, so once I'm in, I don't want to make a change later-I want to grow and be a vital part of the team. I hope this makes some sense.
    I look forward to meeting some of your members in game.

Seasheppard

(this is my only avatar-as I said in my post-just started and still on korthos...post has more details)

I'm a creature of habits, so once I'm in, I don't want to make a change later-I want to grow and be a vital part of the team. I hope this makes some sense.
    I look forward to meeting some of your members in game.
    I agree with much of what you said. We'll be on all weekend so whenever you are feeling froggie, hit us up.

Community Member

Hey there.

I'm currently searching for a guild and indeed like the Paladium's introduction, but I've still got two questions about it.
    First...what exactly do you mean by "we play hard" and "play it old school"? I've got an idea, but am not sure.
    Second...what are the guild members' online times? Considering that I'm German, it's always better to ask before you find out that when you have to go online, your guild mates are about to get up, heh...had that once, didn't work out too well.
    In case you want to know more about me, my playing habits and the like...I've introduced myself in my looking for guild post. Should that leave any other questions open, go ahead and ask.

I'm looking forward to your response.
    Aironfaar

Quote Originally Posted by Aironfaar View Post
    Hey there.

I'm currently searching for a guild and indeed like the Paladium's introduction, but I've still got two questions about it.
    First...what exactly do you mean by "we play hard" and "play it old school"? I've got an idea, but am not sure.

Second...what are the guild members' online times? Considering that I'm German, it's always better to ask before you find out that when you have to go online, your guild mates are about to get up, heh...had that once, didn't work out too well.
    Our version of "play hard" simply means when we run together, we give it our all. We are in it to win it, and we do not leave a guildie behind. We feel by hiring like minds and running together, elevates the fun factor for us all. And we definitely try to have fun each and every time we run. That, is where the "old school" comes in

As for play times, we have folks on 24/7. We are in every way an all day/all night guild. Our busiest times are times are 12pm-6pm and 7pm-2am eastern like in many guilds, however we have a very loyal, dedicated, and active worldwide contingent that plays as well. Netherlands, Turkey, England, Australia, Brazil. Our military brothers are known to pop on at any hour as well

Most importantly, we all talk to each other. You should feel like "one of the gang" right away.

If you are interested, hit me up in game or pm me here. I just read your other LFG post. Look forward to meeting you
    Last edited by LeslieWest_GuitarGod; 07-18-2010 at 11:00 AM.

Community Member

Sounds very good indeed, pretty much like what I'm searching for...how about obligations on being online (which is what I forgot to ask in the last post) - do you have a "if you aren't online every x days/weeks/you name it, you're out" policy or something like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Aironfaar View Post
    Sounds very good indeed, pretty much like what I'm searching for...how about obligations on being online (which is what I forgot to ask in the last post) - do you have a "if you aren't online every x days/weeks/you name it, you're out" policy or something like that?
    No. Real life comes first. That naturally includes family, work, and school. We just ask if you are going to be "away" for an extended period, please keep us in the link.

Community Member

In my opinion, the very best way to do it.
    So eventually, I come to the question: May I join your guild?
    Most of the time, I'm online with my fighter Bartholomeus Wiegand or my bard Gebhard von Agolia, right now with the former. I've found some of the Paladium online, but didn't quite know who to message, so I'm asking here.

Thanks for your inquiry! We do however require to run together before we extend a hire. We have found that this is best for both parties. Hit up Gharrick or Mississippee in game, or ask any guildie if I'm on. We'll set something up asap! Looking forward to it...

Community Member

Aye, I both assumed and read it in your rules (I googled your forum); I'll drop you a line as soon as I've got the time which hopefully will be later today, but right now, I might have to leave for up to an hour any moment.
    You'll hear from me. See you then!

Community Member

Default Spoke with your clan

Leslie

I met with Jorem, a member of your guild this past week end. He was very friendly, and spoke very highly of the entire group. It was extremely easy to befriend him, as he was very sincere, and truly interested in what I had to say. His answers to my questions were direct and informative. I wanted to pass on to you that he had some very kind things to say and how helpful he was. I am level 4 now, so if I am able to get more time on, I will see if there is anyone in the group to run with.

Seasheppard

Leslie

I met with Jorem, a member of your guild this past week end. He was very friendly, and spoke very highly of the entire group. It was extremely easy to befriend him, as he was very sincere, and truly interested in what I had to say. His answers to my questions were direct and informative. I wanted to pass on to you that he had some very kind things to say and how helpful he was. I am level 4 now, so if I am able to get more time on, I will see if there is anyone in the group to run with.

Seasheppard
    That's great news! We respect the fact that you are carefully considering your guild choice. Honestly, I'm impressed. Looking forward to running with you and feel free to hit me up on any of my toons, at any time. Peace

Default Looking for a guild

Hi,
    Im 29 years old and have a lot of experience in both MMORPG and many RPG's before the launch of MMO's. Everything from Baldurs gate to the newer stuff like NWN (not sure if we're allowed to post names here but thought I'd risk it). I have tons of experience in playing mages (sorceress mostly), rogues or paladins (currently a pally) and Im happy to develop a character to help suit what the guild is looking for.
    I am however completely new to DDO, only been playing 2 days, but already a level 2. On average I play at least 3 hours a day during the week and much more during the weekend.

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast