Hey guys, my friend and I are going to make a guild and we have a few questions before we do it:

1) She's a VIP and I'm a premium. She's going to create the guild since it'll be free, but she doesn't want to lead it for whatever reason, so she wants to pass leadership over to me. The way it seems we have to do this, is she makes the guild, sets me as the successor, then resigns. That makes me the leader, then a) can I invite her back right after? and b) Since her guild was made for free via VIPness, and then she passed it to a premium player, can she even do that? Will it just not take unless I buy the charter for myself?

2) What if she creates the guild as a VIP, but then stops being a VIP (she'd be downgraded to premium). What happens then?

3) Is there an easier/safer way for her to make the guild and pass leadership to me without having to resign then get re-invited by me?

4) If she can indeed make a guild for free via VIP then pass it off to people and resign, that seems kind of like free guilds for everyone? So, it can't work like that, right?

Thanks in advance.