Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Kv what are you doing?

I made some salsa for my guacomoli (spelling) tortilla chips. Homemade salsa has such a fresh taste, wish all the onions and tomatoes.

Quote Originally Posted by unscythe View Post
    I made some salsa for my guacomoli (spelling) tortilla chips. Homemade salsa has such a fresh taste, wish all the onions and tomatoes.
    KV is eating my cupcakes.
    Hands you a Cupcake One of Many of the O'Rum Ferretus's

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cupcake View Post
    Tastes just like chicken!

That sounds naughty.

Awww..I am not like others who say "hey this is my first post blah blah blah.. wheres my cupcake?"

But, Hi Cupcake! /wave

Btw, what do you make your cupcakes out of to taste like chicken?

That sounds naughty.

Awww..I am not like others who say "hey this is my first post blah blah blah.. wheres my cupcake?"

But, Hi Cupcake! /wave

Btw, what do you make your cupcakes out of to taste like chicken?
    My cupcakes are magical. They taste like whatever the eater wants them to taste like.

Community Member

Google search: guacomoli

Did you mean: guacamole

I'm currently trolling your thread. Homemade salsa yum!

You are Soeasy on argo? LOL I didn't know that. I've grouped with you there before LOL

Too funny.

Homemade salsa. Yummy..

Fish tacos!

Fish tacos!
    I know you don't mean anything by it, I hope. But many of our minds are in the dumpster.

Stop trolling my thread and make some salsa Kv. Took me like half an hour to make one homemade bowl of it. I even used a chef's method of cutting onions to make it go faster! Whee you slice only 90% of the way through in the x and z direcion and then finish dicing from the y direction, so less tears.

Community Member

Default pico de gallo

If all your ingredients were chunked (or not so small as to be minced), and everything was fresh, then what you were actually making is pico de gallo, also called salsa fresca, as opposed to the more pureed/fluid salsas. I like mine with a lot of cilantro, though an interesting variation is to use green tomatoes (tomatillio) with yellow/orange/red jalapenos to reverse the usual color palette. Comes away a little more sour (which I like) and red jalapenos don't have the chlorophyll taste that I find less appealing when I use too many (and I pretty much always use too many by other people's standards :-P). Makes a great snack while game playing, until you get some vinegar spilled into the keyboard.

I know you don't mean anything by it, I hope. But many of our minds are in the dumpster.

Stop trolling my thread and make some salsa Kv. Took me like half an hour to make one homemade bowl of it. I even used a chef's method of cutting onions to make it go faster! Whee you slice only 90% of the way through in the x and z direcion and then finish dicing from the y direction, so less tears.
    Don't forget the funky tasting green leafy stuff.

Community Member

You are Soeasy on argo? LOL I didn't know that. I've grouped with you there before LOL

Too funny.

Homemade salsa. Yummy..

Fish tacos!
    Yep, I am Soeasyacave Mancandoit on argo. As obvious as I'd like to think that name is, I didn't meet very many who 'got' it. Too bad for them I guess, and I thought that was way easier to get than Xavier Onassis, or Jacquelin Hyde, which I've used variants of on other servers.

I haven't played that server in a month according to the handy new launcher list. I wonder how fun it'll be to play that toon anymore after the change with tempest. I only had the first tier, so I can't imagine I'll notice much loss. I should go give it a try after this renown contest is over
    Last edited by porq; 07-01-2010 at 12:29 AM.

Kv and Cupcake are taking over the thread, Cupcake go make a thread that asks stuff about Kv.

kv And Cupcake Are Taking Over The Thread, Cupcake Go Make A Thread That Asks Stuff About Kv. :d
    Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by porq View Post
    Yep, I am Soeasyacave Mancandoit on argo. As obvious as I'd like to think that name is, I didn't meet very many who 'got' it. Too bad for them I guess, and I thought that was way easier to get than Xavier Onassis, or Jacquelin Hyde, which I've used variants of on other servers.

I haven't played that server in a month according to the handy new launcher list. I wonder how fun it'll be to play that toon anymore after the change with tempest. I only had the first tier, so I can't imagine I'll notice much loss. I should go give it a try after this renown contest is over
    Omg.. Kv .. do you work for that green gecko mascot insurance company? .....For Shame!

Community Member

Hey, I thought it would be funny. That's how I roll.

Whatcha doing during the server restart?

What server restart?

Hands you some fresh cupcakes.

Community Member

eating lunch, using stumbleupon mostly. It's a great add-on. you should get it

Edit: porg huh?
    Last edited by porq; 07-12-2010 at 02:46 PM.

<Chicken and cheddar cheese pizza with coke to drink.

Community Member

Through the magic of stumbleupon, I have discovered this:

http://tiny.cc/22qp1

Normally I'm not one to share links of things I find cool, but I'll make an exception for this one.

The world must know of the versatility and godliness of bacon

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast