Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by MeliCat View Post
    the only qualification i will put on a shroud run is 'melees PST weap DR' and send tells to those who just hit the lfm without doing so. so it's led to some good discussions on what weaps to DR the boss in pt 4&5 with and whether or not people have them. no need to use myDDO with just that question really. i generally ask the polite question of FvSes if they're happy to heal after they join.

an amusing TOD run - 2 bards, 3 casters, 4 rogues, monks, and i think maybe a token pally or or fighter, and then the FvS, a friend of the leader, gets asked if he wants to heal in this raid. reply back is something along the lines of 'nty gimped party with 3 casters 4 rogues". lol. it fills. we raid. smoothest quickest run i've had to date.
    Pretty funny, as long as you had 2 decent tanks, the rogue DPS on Horath and Sulu would of been awesome.
    Proud Leader & official Gimp of Crimson Eagles on Khyber
    Angryscrews Wiz 20 - Felgor Barb 20 - Brelgor Fighter 18/1/1 - Flavoursome TR1 Sorc 15 - Splatsplat DoS 18/2
    Quote Originally Posted by Auran82 View Post
    Numot talks enough for like 10 people. So yeah, 13 people in that channel.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweyn View Post
    Just because your class symbol is up, doesn't mean you will be auto accepted into any party you choose. If you are declined, do not sent tells to the leader crying about how you would be great for the job, or try to explain how uber you are, just accept the fact you got declined, move on, and find something else to do.
    Why am i getting neg repped for this post? It is not Inflammatory, Derogative, Disruptive, Trolling, or violating community guidelines.

I was merely posting something that got on my nerves, to let people know and to have a discussion about it; isn't that what a forum is for?
    Khyber
    Swez Sowan
    Sowen Sown Sowyn

Quote Originally Posted by Sweyn View Post
    Why am i getting neg repped for this post? It is not Inflammatory, Derogative, Disruptive, Trolling, or violating community guidelines.

I was merely posting something that got on my nerves, to let people know and to have a discussion about it; isn't that what a forum is for?
    +1 rep to even ya out.
    TR'd: Mty | Mtp | Mts | Mtc | Mtn | Mtz
    Others: Mtf | Mtx | Mtb | Mtd | Mth | Mtk
    Proud officer of Elite Raiders
    www.EliteRaiders.net

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345