Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Rad Serv Healing Aura, WAI devs?

The healing aura stops when the cleric attacks, is this working as intended?
    Guilds: Prophets of the New Republic & Revenents Khyber
    Active:
    Clean 18barb/2ftr Cleen 20arti Kleaner 20monk Darkstaar Dark Knight Psyborg 20sorc Warrwitch 20wiz Roque 19rog/1mnk Killeric 18fvs/2monk AA Duality Helves Angel
    Builds: Helves Angel Hurtlocker Dark Knight Riddle of Steel

most likely

the other bugs with it for sure arent
    Love Life of an Ooze: One ooze. Idiot hits ooze. Two oozes.
    *insert axe*
    o o

An interesting thing to note is that Death Aura, the sister to Positive Energy Aura, will pulse while the arcane is attacking.
    Server - Thelanis
    Diaries of a True Reincarnate (Wizard, Sorcerer, Melee, Divine, Artificer, Druid)

It also stops if you switch weapons, and then isn't effected by metas if you switch back.
    The poster formerly known as San'tar...

Quote Originally Posted by Tolero View Post
    Don't make me pull this forum over and come back there

Quote Originally Posted by Dylos_Moon View Post
    It also stops if you switch weapons, and then isn't effected by metas if you switch back.
    if it would be only weapons...but its while swithcing anything

Quote Originally Posted by Visty View Post
    so i made the test and noticed that swapping items makes the aura weaker...even non casting related items:

Code:
    no potency, no empower healing                                     3 per tick
    potency, no empower healing                                        4 per tick
    no potency, empower healing                                        5 per tick
    potency, empower healing                                           7 per tick

and now the strange things:
    potency, empower healing, 
    -swapping my str+1 ring to the waterbreathing ring from korthos    1 per tick (lower then base!!)
    -swapping back to the str ring                                     3 per tick (base)

-swapping from archivist goggles to visor from tangleroot          2 per tick (lower then base)
    -swapping back to archivist googles                                3 per tick (base)
    -swapping potency with other weapon after that                     3 per tick
    -swapping potency back in                                          7 per tick (as it should be)

-equipping a wand                                                  1 per tick (lower then base)
    -using the wand                                                    1 per tick
    -swapping wand with scroll                                         1 per tick

potency, empower healing
    -removing ff clicky cloak from korthos (cloak slot empty now)      7 per tick
    -reequipping it                                                    no tick at all anymore

-removing bloodknuckles waistband (belt slot empty)                7 per tick
    -reequipping it                                                    3 per tick
    and im not the only one who experiences that thing

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

swinging a weapon or casting a spell brings it back to what it should be (7 per tick for me with potency and emp healing)

its clearly borked
    http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=252826
    Love Life of an Ooze: One ooze. Idiot hits ooze. Two oozes.
    *insert axe*
    o o

Quote Originally Posted by MrCow View Post
    An interesting thing to note is that Death Aura, the sister to Positive Energy Aura, will pulse while the arcane is attacking.
    Given the above, Healing Aura should definitely work while the cleric is attacking. Doing otherwise would just be another slap in the face to clerics.

Any chance for a dev to give this question some love?
    Active:
    Clean 18barb/2ftr Cleen 20arti Kleaner 20monk Darkstaar Dark Knight Psyborg 20sorc Warrwitch 20wiz Roque 19rog/1mnk Killeric 18fvs/2monk AA Duality Helves Angel

i beg and plead, please let radiant servant aura work fulltime. it's hugely gimping for it to not work if a cleric is attacking. i can't imagine why any cleric would run into the thick of battle to put his buddies in his aura and not attack.
    DISCLAIMER: All posts made while half-asleep, effected by touch(work) of idiocy, and off the top of the head... unless explicity stated otherwise :P

Lone wolf of The Order of the Wolf

Hall of Famer
    2016 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxom_Faux View Post
    i beg and plead, please let radiant servant aura work fulltime. it's hugely gimping for it to not work if a cleric is attacking. i can't imagine why any cleric would run into the thick of battle to put his buddies in his aura and not attack.
    I would assume the reason to do so would be so the Aura heals the melee's.

While I would certainly enjoy the aura woring full time, this is NOT the battle cleric PrE. It would be a bit overpowered if it worked while meleeing.
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸A R C H A N G E L S °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
    Thelanis

Alandael ~ Allendale ~ iForged ~ Roba ~ Sylon ~ Pokah ~ Keyanu ~ Wreckoning
    Quote Originally Posted by Severlin View Post
    We don't envision starting players with Starter Gear and zero knowledge playing on Hard or Elite.
    Sev~

I bet it has to do with the UMD check that occurs when you change gear.

I'm not sure but I think it was mentioned before as a bug, lets wait and see if it gets fixed in today's Lam Rebuild.

Argonnessen - Aruki 6 Monk (Main); Dayher 4 Artificer
    Canntih - Firryl 12 Fighter; Tiran 8 Fighter; Daher 4 Fighter/4 Monk

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by MrCow View Post
    This, fix positive aura to function while attacking.

Aura eats mantle charges. Please fix that. Please have it tick while in melee, or at least while throwing mass heals with undead in the area.
    [Kranix of Argonnessen] [co-Founder of Novus Vinco ] [Officer of House of Mangar]
    [Kranixx 5th Life 26 PaleMaster] [Krandozer 5th Life 28 Human Tank]

Dev care to comment?
    Active:

Community Member

My guess is that they won't fix it - not all the way at least. See pale master shenanigans.

Quote Originally Posted by Rice View Post
    My guess is that they won't fix it - not all the way at least. See pale master shenanigans.
    No, they'll fix it.

They will just make it unaffected by empower healing when they do.
    The poster formerly known as San'tar...

Quote Originally Posted by Tolero View Post
    Don't make me pull this forum over and come back there

Community Member

Hello, can we have a dev response on this bugged aura we have been reporting on SINCE lammania went up?

This is getting beyond sane now, do you or do you not need/want our feedback?

Perhaps they are looking into right now and don't want to post something official until they know for sure if the aura is WAI. Otherwise I find it odd that through multiple threads there has been no response but they are responding to similar threads on pale master etc. I hardly feel like it would be OP if it worked while attacking. That seems to be the primary use for such an aura but I doubt it is supposed to work with metas. Most likely they will just remove its enhancement with meta's and stop at that.

Community Member

Ok tried it just now, STILL doesnt work when physicaly attacking and now maximize and empower dont apply to the aura either, just empower healing =(

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Star View Post
    Dev care to comment?
    the **crickets** arent enough of an answer for you?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast