Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Community Member

Default For those that asked

The LFM looking for Disavowed last night was answered and the conversation was screenshot as requested. The conversation screenshots are posted in the alternate forums.

*fumbles through Rolodex to find passwords...*

Eric....this dude is a piece of work.

I think he just needs the love of a good woman...

Anyone got his address so we can deliver his air-filled goddess?

Community Member

Default LOL Hordo

Don't tell me you forgot again. Maybe you should tatoo it on your Johnson. Problem is to read it you would have to get excited then you might be distracted and not read the forum postings. That could be a tough delima. Also do you get the wife to help you get the password or do you get it on your own? Yet another delima.

Community Member

Default Yes he is

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbi_Hordo View Post
    Eric....this dude is a piece of work.

I think he just needs the love of a good woman...

Anyone got his address so we can deliver his air-filled goddess?
    I just wish I wasn't completely smashed last night. The Beergirl poured my drinks and she was very heavy handed last night. I think I'm going to have to make my own drinks from here on out and only let her get me beers where she can't kill me.

Quote Originally Posted by Disavowed View Post
    Don't tell me you forgot again. Maybe you should tatoo it on your Johnson. Problem is to read it you would have to get excited then you might be distracted and not read the forum postings. That could be a tough delima. Also do you get the wife to help you get the password or do you get it on your own? Yet another delima.
    If I did that and had the wife help me "get the password" something tells me I wouldn't care to look on the website at that point...

Community Member

Default asdf

If I did that and had the wife help me "get the password" something tells me I wouldn't care to look on the website at that point...
    I figured as much lol.

I just wish I wasn't completely smashed last night. The Beergirl poured my drinks and she was very heavy handed last night. I think I'm going to have to make my own drinks from here on out and only let her get me beers where she can't kill me.

See, now you and Bonni should be in Memphis visiting me this weekend. It is gonna be a Loreseekerspalooza with 6 seekers and one not to be named TA coming to visit the wife and myself (so total of 8 LS guildies) and a party my family throws down on the river Saturday night that is catered with an OPEN BAR...

Ahhh....fireworks, the Mississippi River and an Open Bar on a holiday weekend...

Default Please PM link to Alt Forums

I likewise would like to see what transpired in the chat lastnight.
    Originally Posted by grodon9999
    "I'm beginning to think a lot of people play this game because it's cheaper than paying for a Dominatrix."
    Disciplines Disciples - 54 Alts on Khyber and counting

I had to download and save to my pc to read what transpired (images appeared small online). Would not happen to know his bloody alts? Pm shall you do please?

Tá sé ina bastaird éigean, beidh dhó in ifreann.
    Last edited by Emili; 05-28-2010 at 02:51 PM.
    A Baker's dozen in the Prophets of the New Republic and Fallen Heroes.
    Abaigeal(TrBd25), Ailiae(TrDrd2), Ambyre(Rgr25), Amilia(Pl20), Einin(TrRgr25), Emili(TrFgt25), Heathier(TrClc22), Kynah(TrMnk25), Meallach(Brb25), Misbehaven(TrArt22), Myara(Rog22), Rosewood(TrBd25) and Sgail(TrWiz20) little somethings with flavour 'n favour

Community Member

Default LOL Hordo

See, now you and Bonni should be in Memphis visiting me this weekend. It is gonna be a Loreseekerspalooza with 6 seekers and one not to be named TA coming to visit the wife and myself (so total of 8 LS guildies) and a party my family throws down on the river Saturday night that is catered with an OPEN BAR...

Ahhh....fireworks, the Mississippi River and an Open Bar on a holiday weekend...

We're on the same page. I'm getting ready for my annual rager her on the Colorad River. Same thing cater, open bar, just missing the fireworks. We've been doing this for 20 years. Just cracked my first beer and putting the final touches on things.

Community Member

Default Emili

Quote Originally Posted by Emili View Post

I had to download and save to my pc to read what transpired (images appeared small online). Would not happen to know his bloody alts? Pm shall you do please?

Tá sé ina bastaird éigean, beidh dhó in ifreann.
    I don't nkow if he has any alts. Someone stated today OK you win I'm destroying this toon on an LFM. So he may have an alt coming soon.

I don't nkow if he has any alts. Someone stated today OK you win I'm destroying this toon on an LFM. So he may have an alt coming soon.
    The character appears logged out stripped as of 4:43 am and the bloody account is anonymous. A similar name appears to be used on Argo but has not been played since October.
    Abaigeal(TrBd25), Ailiae(TrDrd2), Ambyre(Rgr25), Amilia(Pl20), Einin(TrRgr25), Emili(TrFgt25), Heathier(TrClc22), Kynah(TrMnk25), Meallach(Brb25), Misbehaven(TrArt22), Myara(Rog22), Rosewood(TrBd25) and Sgail(TrWiz20) little somethings with flavour 'n favour

The character appears logged out stripped as of 4:43 am and the bloody account is anonymous. A similar name appears to be used on Argo but has not been played since October.
    Then again of course that could be MyDDO not updating too.

Community Member

Default Asdf

Someone else said that as well. So I assume he'll have a new toon soon.

Someone else said that as well. So I assume he'll have a new toon soon.
    Cool, nothing like forcing someone to delete their character.
    [This space intentionally left blank]

Quote Originally Posted by ddoplayer064 View Post
    Appeared to me bloody did so to himself...
    Last edited by Emili; 05-28-2010 at 05:48 PM.

The LFM looking for Disavowed last night was answered and the conversation was screenshot as requested. The conversation screenshots are posted in the alternate forums.
    omw!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordelia View Post
    How does every thread on the Argo forums become about Blah?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhykke View Post
    My question is how are there threads on other servers and in general forums not about Blah?

Quote Originally Posted by ddoplayer064 View Post
    He isnt out much, I dont think he has played long. In other games I have watched (and helped) people corpse camp players with years of work into their toons until they deleted for less then this jerk did.

Actions have consequences. It was his choice to not bare them and to delete instead.
    Two Plus Two makes TwentySeven and I bit your rat in half. What now?

Default I guess not

Just checked myddo and it is back in all its glory....bow included
    Originally Posted by grodon9999
    "I'm beginning to think a lot of people play this game because it's cheaper than paying for a Dominatrix."
    Disciplines Disciples - 54 Alts on Khyber and counting

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast