Quote Originally Posted by Dazalarian View Post
Yes, cause its clearly something that's a side-effect of how the combat system is/was implemented. an Easy fix would be to slow down the first 3 attacks in the THF attack-chain (and speed up the last ones to compensate).

I'm sure there are a bunch of people out there who thinks twitch is a valid intended way of fighting, those people are pretty much the same people who thought that evasion in a full plate was working "as intended".

Cheers,
-Daz
well that's kind of a leap, but I understand.

There was a guy arguing at one point that it was ok for a non epic level rogue to take an epic level feat that he didn't meet the prereq for because it was a bonus feat and didn't specifically say that they had to meet the prerequisites.

I was thinking instead of slowing the first three attacks down that you'd just slow down 2 and speed up 4

I think slowing down 1 would look too silly

The problem with the current "fix" is that it does eliminate a valid combat tactic. Mobile Combat. I perfer mobile combat because it is more interactive. Twitch is more efficient, but Mobile Combat is more fun (to me).

So go ahead and eliminate Twitch, but don't take mobile combat with it.

My only concern is that people do enjoy it and if they still enjoy it with a somewhat diminished return then it could be a boon to go for that diminished return instead