Quote Originally Posted by Tabun View Post
why would an item {eSoS} you HAVE to grind to get and not get one lucky pull to aquire need a nerf? please tell me ??!!!!!!!!!!
I'll say it slowly s o you can follow here.... ready?
Code:
Because    It    Is    Overpowered.
I don't care how much grinding it takes to get it, it's too powerful and it needs a nerf.

And to all the people complaining about Tempest I splash nerf, it's not nearly as dramatic as you claim. They still get 2/3 of the TWF feats for free. They still get Bow Str, Rapidshot and Multishot. They still get a dual wielding shield bonus. They still get Favored Enemies.
To claim that any TWFer has to only take a single Feat (which isn't even coming for certain) is ridiculous. Taking Tempest I instead of any other melee class for 6 levels is still Hardly the difference of a single Feat. Period.
Tempest is and has always been front loaded on it's abilities. That's exactly why it was so favored as a splash, because it was TOO powerful compared to other Tier I PrEs.

Now they lose 10% attack speed in the main hand, but keep it in the off hand.
Is that a nerf? Yes.
Was that the point? YES!

To say that all those Tempest I splashes are now gimp is self-centered and short sighted. AS far as I'm concerned, Tempest I is in the same arena as eSoS.