Default Fast Times at DDO High!

As some of you may know, I have been working on re-leveling my cleric after TR late last week.
    I have met some great players along the way, but this isnt about them.

If youre going to cuss me out over mic, at least have the courtesy to kick me from the group before I can drop.
    The most frustrating thing in the world is watching you run by barrels containing cure pots and headlong into battle screaming for "HJEALMEH!"
    I rarely use my mana for healing myself, what makes you think I would use it on you?

I have seen 80% of the new players running without potions, didnt you learn anything post EU?
    There is a reason why people were handing out potions when you started playing..
    I have reached level 10 and finally chugged the last cure light from breakables last night.
    I like xp, sure, but I will take the 10% hit on my 59th run of gwylans if you cant stop for a second to suck a pot.

What is worse, one of the 'cuss-ees' was a ranger in fullplate swinging a greatsword.
    Very defensive that one was.

If you find me so repulsive in my playstyle, don't ask me to take it up in the pvp pit.
    You're not worth me walking there really...... no really, don't bother.
    I can see clearly when you approach the group if you're a newbie or not.
    Especially when you ask if monk would be a good multiclass with paladin.
    I offered advice that you might want to try a few different classes before attempting to mc.
    Your reply of 'not being a newb' was set in stone part 5 of co6 when you zoned in and ran straight into the first room.
    You remember dont ya? The room with the flock of mephits?
    Ya that one.
    Consider yourself fortunate that two of us were really good players otherwise this wouldnt have gone so well. (thnx Infi! you rock!)
    You were begging for elite greymoon but couldnt handle hard.
    You were begging hard Co6 but couldnt handle normal.
    I told you at the outset you would die 5 times and I was wrong.
    You died 8 times.
    btw, you do know that those 4 str items you have equipped dont stack right?

More to come as they arrive.
    Stay tuned!

S.

How long until you TR one of your other characters?

Quote Originally Posted by stainer View Post
    How long until you TR one of your other characters?
    Snuffy is next.
    Don't know if I am going to go 20 barb or 20 ftr yet, probably barb tho.
    Have to work on the planner and figure feats though since she's twf scimmies.

Maybe next week?
    She needs 4-5 tokens and is ready to go.
    Need to craft one more pair scimmies and a cloak also.

I'll have Teresi to 16-17 after the weekend.

Default Waffles

Pugs are great, and why so serious? Its not all noobs ruining parts of the game, and making horror stories. Its the new players with the inability to percieve or think above a 6th grade level. I blame intelligence, and the noob pride being told the right things and ignoring it.

Quote Originally Posted by slink View Post
    as Some Of You May Know, I Have Been Working On Re-leveling My Cleric After Tr Late Last Week.
    I Have Met Some Great Players Along The Way, But This Isnt About Them. :d

If Youre Going To Cuss Me Out Over Mic, At Least Have The Courtesy To Kick Me From The Group Before I Can Drop.
    The Most Frustrating Thing In The World Is Watching You Run By Barrels Containing Cure Pots And Headlong Into Battle Screaming For "hjealmeh!"
    I Rarely Use My Mana For Healing Myself, What Makes You Think I Would Use It On You?

I Have Seen 80% Of The New Players Running Without Potions, Didnt You Learn Anything Post Eu?
    There Is A Reason Why People Were Handing Out Potions When You Started Playing..
    I Have Reached Level 10 And Finally Chugged The Last Cure Light From Breakables Last Night.
    I Like Xp, Sure, But I Will Take The 10% Hit On My 59th Run Of Gwylans If You Cant Stop For A Second To Suck A Pot.

What Is Worse, One Of The 'cuss-ees' Was A Ranger In Fullplate Swinging A Greatsword.
    Very Defensive That One Was.

If You Find Me So Repulsive In My Playstyle, Don't Ask Me To Take It Up In The Pvp Pit.
    You're Not Worth Me Walking There Really...... No Really, Don't Bother.
    I Can See Clearly When You Approach The Group If You're A Newbie Or Not.
    Especially When You Ask If Monk Would Be A Good Multiclass With Paladin.
    I Offered Advice That You Might Want To Try A Few Different Classes Before Attempting To Mc.
    Your Reply Of 'not Being A Newb' Was Set In Stone Part 5 Of Co6 When You Zoned In And Ran Straight Into The First Room.
    You Remember Dont Ya? The Room With The Flock Of Mephits?
    Ya That One.
    Consider Yourself Fortunate That Two Of Us Were Really Good Players Otherwise This Wouldnt Have Gone So Well. (thnx Infi! You Rock!)
    You Were Begging For Elite Greymoon But Couldnt Handle Hard.
    You Were Begging Hard Co6 But Couldnt Handle Normal.
    I Told You At The Outset You Would Die 5 Times And I Was Wrong.
    You Died 8 Times.
    Btw, You Do Know That Those 4 Str Items You Have Equipped Dont Stack Right?

More To Come As They Arrive.
    Stay Tuned!

s.

Rofl
    “If at first you don't succeed, keep on sucking till you do succeed.”