Community Member Valoir_Wildfire's Avatar

Exclamation Breaking News Announcement!

Breaking News Announcement: Hot off the presses from the Stormreach Daily Gazette...Eberron Police Department has arrested Scat Gann (Nat Gann's brother) on improper use of a Khopesh while under the influence. He is being held in the Amrath Detention Facility and the Judge has denied bail. The E.P.D. is also looking for Nat Gann in connection with this case. The E.P.D. has considered Nat Gann a person of interest in this case only and not a suspect. If you know the whereabouts of Nat Gann, please call the Eberron Police Department at: (555) 555-5555. Please stay posted as this news story develops.

Story By: Valoir Wildfire, Senior Gazette Writer
    Last edited by Valoir_Wildfire; 05-26-2010 at 11:43 AM.
    Main Character: Valoir Wildfire-Cleric 25 ALTS: Memira Wildfire-Fighter 20 / Allume Wildfire-Wizard 20 / Mauvais Wildfire-Rogue 20 / Serein Wildfire-Cleric 5 / Chaleur Wildfire-Favored Soul 15 TR / Soutenu Wildfire-Barbarian 4 / Chanteuse Wildfire-Bard 16 / Rixe Wildfire-Bard 7/ Tomber Wildfire-Wizard 4

Thumbs down Yawn

Not amused.

/fail
    It's khopesh
    [This space intentionally left blank]

Community Member Valoir_Wildfire's Avatar

Smile Breaking News Announcement!

Oh my goodness folks, where has the sense of humor gone? It was just for entertainment purposes and in good fun. If you don't have a sense of humor, are the english police, and/or don't like it then you don't have to respond. It's just a joke so let your hair down and go with the flow LOL.

Happy Questing,
    Valoir Wildfire
    Main Character: Valoir Wildfire-Cleric 25 ALTS: Memira Wildfire-Fighter 20 / Allume Wildfire-Wizard 20 / Mauvais Wildfire-Rogue 20 / Serein Wildfire-Cleric 5 / Chaleur Wildfire-Favored Soul 15 TR / Soutenu Wildfire-Barbarian 4 / Chanteuse Wildfire-Bard 16 / Rixe Wildfire-Bard 7/ Tomber Wildfire-Wizard 4

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Valoir_Wildfire View Post
    Oh my goodness folks, where has the sense of humor gone? It was just for entertainment purposes and in good fun. If you don't have a sense of humor, are the english police, and/or don't like it then you don't have to respond. It's just a joke so let your hair down and go with the flow LOL.

Happy Questing,
    Valoir Wildfire
    I don't think the problem is the sense of humor of the readers.

Do you know the implicit meaning behind the phrase "Don't quit your day job"?

Quote Originally Posted by Strakeln View Post
    I don't think the problem is the sense of humor of the readers.

Do you know the implicit meaning behind the phrase "Don't quit your day job"?
    Do you know the implicit meaning of the word "rude"? So it wasn't funny....personally I don't get it either, but that doesn't mean that I felt compelled to insult the guy because I didn't get his sense of humor. If you make the mistake of reading it, just move on. To post negative comments because you don't think it is funny is, IMHO, bad form.

Community Member

Well I hope the forum grumps are better now that the servers are back up.

I know I know...you don't have a problem and can quit anytime you want.....

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Halbarad View Post
    Do you know the implicit meaning of the word "rude"? So it wasn't funny....personally I don't get it either, but that doesn't mean that I felt compelled to insult the guy because I didn't get his sense of humor. If you make the mistake of reading it, just move on. To post negative comments because you don't think it is funny is, IMHO, bad form.
    I like where you're taking this thread (I may superscribe and see if the entertainment develops with my dinner)

Did someone post in the wrong forum?

/confused

It all started with this last night being reported on our local TV News...and snowballed into a DDO themed pseudo-Horquirer post...

Memphis driver with 5-year-old passenger charged with DUI
    Memphis police charged a 41-year-old man Monday with drunk driving in Hickory Hill with his 5-year-old daughter in the car.
    David L. Gann was arrested after officers marked him driving near the intersection of Riverdale and East Raines Road at about 70 mph in a 45 mph zone, according to the affidavit.
    Gann ran his 2006 Honda minivan into the median, then cut back and almost hit another car, the report states.
    Officers stopped Gann at Winchester and Riverdale, where he tested .137 over the legal limit for blood/alcohol content.
    The minivan and Gann’s daughter, who was sitting in the rear seat, were released to the defendant’s wife.
    Gann is charged with driving while intoxicated with a child under 18 in the vehicle, public intoxication, reckless driving, violation of vehicle registration law and child endangerment.
    He posted a $2,000 bond and is scheduled to appear in court June 11.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbi_Hordo View Post
    It all started with this last night being reported on our local TV News...and snowballed into a DDO themed pseudo-Horquirer post...

Memphis driver with 5-year-old passenger charged with YARK!
    Memphis police charged a 41-year-old YARK!YARK! Monday with drunk driving in Hickory Hill with his 5-year-old daughter in the car.
    David L. Gann was arrested after officers marked him YARK! near the intersection of Riverdale and East YARK! Road at about 70 mph in a 45 mph zone, according to the affidavit.
    Gann ran his 2006 Honda YARK! into the median, then cut back and almost hit another car, the report states.
    Officers stopped Gann at Winchester and Riverdale, where he tested .137 over the legal limit for blood/alcohol content.
    The minivan and Gann’s daughter, who was sitting in the rear seat, were released to the defendant’s wife.
    Gann is charged with driving while intoxicated with a child under 18 in the vehicle, public intoxication, reckless driving, violation of vehicle registration law and child endangerment.
    He posted a $2,000 bond and is YARK!YARK!YARK! to appear in court June 11.
    nope... still not funny
    /TELL Tackilack ~ Tackalack ~ Taq ~ Heartattack ~ Scrooge

Said Khopesh used for rashers in the doughnut thread? Mmmm then interest, well biteen.
    Last edited by Emili; 05-26-2010 at 06:09 PM.
    A Baker's dozen in the Prophets of the New Republic and Fallen Heroes.
    Abaigeal(TrBd25), Ailiae(TrDrd2), Ambyre(Rgr25), Amilia(Pl20), Einin(TrRgr25), Emili(TrFgt25), Heathier(TrClc22), Kynah(TrMnk25), Meallach(Brb25), Misbehaven(TrArt22), Myara(Rog22), Rosewood(TrBd25) and Sgail(TrWiz20) little somethings with flavour 'n favour

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Halbarad View Post
    Now that's pretty funny right there!