Default Little Shroud Panic (Oh no not in the face not in the face)

Last night doing a pretty easy shroud run, everything going pretty smooth...which was great for me being on my healer.

Has some lag problems but nothing out of the ordinary for shroud.

Part 4 harry went down in to a sliver first round, one hit second round and ofcourse no deaths.

So Part 5 comes and Im not worried the group is pretty solid and so after they trap Orc I grab my mana from the pool.

I give them the go ahead since my mana is full and they dropped Orc.

Harry drops and slides off the alter to the right towards me, Im thinking cool close enough I can pool hop while healing...great.

But right before any one hits him to get agro his looks over at me...I look at him...he throws a fireball (which didnt really do much) and then says, "GET OVER HERE" a flash of Scorpion in Mortal Combat flashes thru my mind as I get ported over to him and keep throwing heals. (ok he didnt really say that, but in my mind he did)

CHAOS! My heals arnt landing on anyone but me, I can move...all I see is harry red infront of me...I dont know whats going on...and it hits me....

That jerk teleported me into the wall, LOL. Not a good place for one of the 2 healers.

A quick minded player, I dont remember who, said to /stuck. Which worked well enough except it took forever as Im watching people *ding*.

In the end I got out and we completed, but it made it pretty chaotic for a little bit there.

Oh the times we share in shroud.

man i wish i had a shroud ready character. sounds so much fun.

too many bad pugs / slow nights / toon swapping does me in i think.
    Shortling (20 rogue) wither others leveling. "One Dwarf Army"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobthesponge View Post
    well a clown getting violated by a rabid duck may be sillier, but not by much.

Smile

Couple weeks ago on my barb we had him pined right next to the blue wall. One min I was laying the hurt to him the next I was stuck on the chest side of the barrier. I could still hit him and he could hit me but I couldent receive any heals from outside. Anyway the 1 min long train of dps lag finaly ran off and I was dead. We ended up failing with a group that had 1 rounded part 4 just to much lag. Wish I knew the trick for getting through those barriers.
    Kyber:
    Home of Stamper the Seeker 20 dwarven barbarian, Jox Everheal 17 human cleric, Justwanta Burn 20 WF sorc, and Lubejob Fleshie Killer WF 10 wizzey/2 rog.