Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Talking The Dragon Knights are recruiting

The Dragon Knights are looking for a few good guildies. If you are interested in playing with a guild that has been together for over 4 years now, that values fun and friendship more than loot (and boy do we love loot), than look us up in game. We are trying to rebuild the guild as it has ebbed and flowed over those years. We welcome couples (my wife and I play), men, women, dwarfs (but you are required to bathe), warforged, elf's, and even monks. We currently have guildies in many different time zones, including currently several in Europe. We understand about real life, and when you have to go or have to afk for a bit to take care of something no one will mind (but we still might complete the quest and bring back a few nasties to you... hehehehe). We have been known to conduct drunken raid-night, and even have "innuendo Thursdays" (even though most days turn into that... you have to be an adult, you don't have to be a grown up).

To join our guild we have a few basic requirements:

1. Be over 18, over 21 preferred.
    2. Be able to, or willing to buy, all content in game. - Must be on a Premium or VIP account.
    3. Be more interested in fun, than being "uber".
    4. Be able to speak/read English - Doesn't have to be native language, but you must be able to understand and communicate in it.

To be eligible to join The Dragon Knights you must spend time questing with 1 or more officers. This is an officer run guild, as the guild leader I am simply the last sucker left holding the bag when everyone else snuck out of the party.... those bastards!! I will make them pay... some day.... some how.

If you are interested in Joining, please look us up in game or head over to our website - http://www.dkforums.com.

******UPDATE Dec 6 2010******
    We are once again looking to add to our ranks. If you are interested, and after reading this post feel DK is a good guild for you, please contact me either via PM, in game, or via our Guild website and I'll arrange some time for you to join us for a few quests to see if we are a good fit.

In addition to the list above, we are looking for players that:

1) Have at least one level 20 character, and have some familiarity with end game.
    2) Like challenges, and think short manning any RAID/EPIC/Elite quest in the game sounds like fun.
    3) Has a reasonable amount of time to dedicate to game play.
    4) Don't take the game that seriously - it's only a game!

The core members/officers of DK have been playing for over 4 years now. We are what I would call "Hardcore Casual" players. We all have lives, we all take breaks from the game - sometimes for several weeks (or longer) because of RL issues; and the guild is always there for us when we come back as it would be for you.
    Last edited by DragonKiller; 12-06-2010 at 10:46 AM.
    http://www.dkforums.com - Look Mom it's a Guild forum, can I have one too?