Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by stainer View Post
    Oh. I didn't realize that.

Noil - send a /tell to anyone who has mercilessly hammered your build and they will help j00 reroll. Ditto for the OP, being nekkid in MyDDO does not hide gimp.
    I really never use MyDDO for stuff like that. I visit my blog there once in a blue moon... am embarrassed slink and you peeked my curiosity and made me look.

I must leave this thread 'fore another pair of shoes bloody be ruined.
    Last edited by Emili; 05-05-2010 at 02:37 PM.
    A Baker's dozen in the Prophets of the New Republic and Fallen Heroes.
    Abaigeal(TrBd25), Ailiae(TrDrd2), Ambyre(Rgr25), Amilia(Pl20), Einin(TrRgr25), Emili(TrFgt25), Heathier(TrClc22), Kynah(TrMnk25), Meallach(Brb25), Misbehaven(TrArt22), Myara(Rog22), Rosewood(TrBd25) and Sgail(TrWiz20) little somethings with flavour 'n favour

This kind of post is total bull$hit and needs to end.
    /vomit
    Anjoa-Plase-Thatsmine-Tacoe-Gizmodo-Booch-Khonn-Konnto-Khonno-Khonni-Khonne
    The Free Companions

Quote Originally Posted by Emili View Post

I really never use MyDDO for stuff like that. I visit my blog there once in a blue moon... am embarrassed slink and you peeked my curiosity and made me look.

I must leave this thread 'fore another pair of shoes bloody be ruined.
    I look at MyDDO to help me figure out what equipment I need to be shooting for. For instance, my FvS is healing specced, so I look at the eq of healers I know are good, so I have an idea of what is good. To be honest, I am still new enough that spell casting classes equipment confuse me.

Talking

As Mark "Chopper" Reid would say....

Harden the **** up!!!

/vomit

Community Member

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by stainer View Post
    Oh. I didn't realize that.

Noil - send a /tell to anyone who has mercilessly hammered your build and they will help j00 reroll. Ditto for the OP, being nekkid in MyDDO does not hide gimp.
    i personally do not view my build as a gimp build. the moment i see a non caster or healer, or an exploiter build beat me in a 1 on 1 pvp challenge i will TR my toon and give him a better build. Until then i will continue to work on getting pure greensteel on this toon

Quote Originally Posted by Karvoski View Post
    i personally do not view my build as a gimp build. the moment i see a non caster or healer, or an exploiter build beat me in a 1 on 1 pvp challenge i will TR my toon and give him a better build. Until then i will continue to work on getting pure greensteel on this toon
    Working on your post count I see.

Congrats.

Community Member

Default Post Count

Oh! Me too!

Necro a dry heave? Is this the best Khyber has to offer on a Friday night?
    A Baker's dozen in the Prophets of the New Republic and Fallen Heroes.
    Abaigeal(TrBd25), Ailiae(TrDrd2), Ambyre(Rgr25), Amilia(Pl20), Einin(TrRgr25), Emili(TrFgt25), Heathier(TrClc22), Kynah(TrMnk25), Meallach(Brb25), Misbehaven(TrArt22), Myara(Rog22), Rosewood(TrBd25) and Sgail(TrWiz20) little somethings with flavour 'n favour

Thumbs down Here's Some More...

Really dude come on...

Community Member

+1 rep to Sneakee for the Chopper Reid reference, and on a side note I was going to apologize for my very first post (which was an apology) but upon further review of this servers etiquette I am just going to give everyone the finger instead, and if you don't like it I'll go Ned Kelly on you.

P.S. /projectile vomit

Quote Originally Posted by elguerroloco View Post
    +1 rep to Sneakee for the Chopper Reid reference, and on a side note I was going to apologize for my very first post (which was an apology) but upon further review of this servers etiquette I am just going to give everyone the finger instead, and if you don't like it I'll go Ned Kelly on you.

P.S. /projectile vomit
    Better!
    and as incentive to continue improving your skills ... +1

Default ?????????

The depths to which this Forums has descended makes me want to cry.
    The victorious strategist only seeks battle after the victory has been won, whereas he who is destined to defeat first fights and afterwards looks for victory. - Sun Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by elguerroloco View Post

P.S. /projectile vomit
    /Hands Elguerroloco a plate of concrete.

There ya go Son. How, do what Uncle Chopper says and EAT A PLATE OF CONCRETE!!

As far as builds go, why would a ranged ranger (crafted a greensteel longbow and a surname of Longbow, so Im thinking ranged, not tempest) have a 17 dex? Isn't dex used for ranged attack?

Also, why would a ranger have a 16 int unless you are splashing rogue and want more skill points for traps,locks, umd? (not that you need more than a base of 12 for that anyways).

Quote Originally Posted by DDOTalk71 View Post
    As far as builds go, why would a ranged ranger (crafted a greensteel longbow and a surname of Longbow, so Im thinking ranged, not tempest) have a 17 dex? Isn't dex used for ranged attack?

Also, why would a ranger have a 16 int unless you are splashing rogue and want more skill points for traps,locks, umd? (not that you need more than a base of 12 for that anyways).
    You just arent uber enough to understand his awesome his build is.

Apparently my INT is not that high because I can't make any sense out of it.

Cool You sat me up.

Quote Originally Posted by DDOTalk71 View Post
    Apparently my INT is not that high because I can't make any sense out of it.

I have a tome you can have.

Quote Originally Posted by AzraelDB View Post
    Dear Niol,

I am sorry I was complaining as much as I was during Running with the Devils. Part of it stemmed from frustrations with another group who did not communicate what was going on at the time as well as my general frustration as of late with most of humanity.

Despite this, there was no excuse for my actions or my subsequent dropping of the group. I would like to try that particular quest with you again at a later time (sans drama, plus more comm about what is going on). If not, I will accept my squelch.

Sincerely,

Vyoleht Reign

P.S. The rest of the board may begin vomitting if they so wish.
    Why do you feel the need to make this public? *puke*

Quote Originally Posted by Karvoski View Post
    This is Niol. I accept your apology with no reservation. I get tired of dealing with whiners all the time its getting so freaking ********. But, your the first to ever admit his reactions were wrong and apologize. Your alright by me

Bromance?

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbi_Hordo View Post
    Gornn 1:39:12 And she caught him by his garment, saying, Lie with me: and he left his garment in her hand...
    Quote Originally Posted by NYYFan View Post
    All the spouses of DDO players got together and launched a coordinated distributed denial-of-service attack...

ummm...level 20 melee/ranger with no fort at all? that must be a joke.
    Ran a shroud with the dude today. Piked part 1. stood at the barrier and waited. A ranger not dpsing portals.
    In part 4 announced "dont heal me. Im going to sneak around." translation: "im a huge piker"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12