Default WTT Rusted Crown for Tarnished Blademark Docent

I've been trying to acquire the Tarnished Blademark Docent from the Sentinel's and last night, came up short yet again even on the End Reward List.

So what I am hoping to do is trade my Non-Bound Rusted Crown for a Non-Bound Tarnished Blademark Docent.

All items are tradeable from the chain until otherwise Equipped or Upgraded.

So if you have a Non-Bound, Non-Equipped, Non-Upgraded Docent you'd be willing to trade for the Rusted Crown, by all means let me know. I may also be willing to toss in a sigil or two as well if I find it hard to find someone willing to trade.

If I can't find anyone, I guess I'll have to make do with the crown for now

While in my half asleep attempt at posting this, I later realized today while driving along in my car that Sigils are bound to account...So ex the idea of trading some of them as well hah!

Anyhow, looking to do a Flat Trade then of my Rusted Crown for your Blademark Tarnished Docent....Un-Attuned and Un-Equipped of course!

Can someone point me to a link to how to use the docent? I am not sure how it gets updated.
    Thelanis*: Mohroh, WF F10 /Bb3 /Ro2|7 Oohnoh, WF Ro8|12 /Bb3|4 Lohkoh, H F2|12 /R5|6 /Ro2
    Argo*: Dohjoh, Drow M7|11 /Ro2|3 /R6 Rohboh, WF Ro6|14 /B2|6 Lohkoh, WF R6|12 /W2|7 /Ro1
    External: Rock, Guild of the Zodiac (GOTZ)_________________* only characters freq. played

Quote Originally Posted by Uproar View Post
    Can someone point me to a link to how to use the docent? I am not sure how it gets updated.
    http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=241608