Default A little worried....

Hello,

I have a Drow 14/1 Rogue/Fighter. He is a otwf STR build duel wielding khopeshes. At lvl 15 my stats with +6 everything are:

At this point my STR is going to max out at 30 and I am worried that I will start having trouble hitting stuff. At the moment I dish out insane DPS but on elite quests i see MISS, MISS more often.

I am in the process of building 2 RADII khopeshes, and was planning on going 19/1 with assassinIII.

I am seeking advise as to adding another level of fighter (18/2) and forget the AssassinIII, for the STR enhancments, by the way will i get more than just a measly
    +1 str enhancement by adding another lvl of fighter?

or should i just stay the course to 19/1 ???
    HELP!

Please feel free to comment. All comments and advice is welcome!!!

Thanks in advance.

Extra feat from 2 lvls fighter, 8 hps, and you can still have assassin III as it pre is lvl 18 Rogue.

And you can always take fighter attackboost wich will increase your tohit by 2.
    You don´t get more out of life then you put in to it.

Sorry the question was kind of confusing. with another lvl of fighter I understand I will get more HP and another feat, but will i be able to get more then a +1 to str from fighter enhancements?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by MrStinky View Post
    <snip> will i be able to get more then a +1 to str from fighter enhancements?
    +1 str at fighter level 2
    another +1 str at fighter level 6
    didn't check the higher levels, u can do it yourself here: http://compendium.ddo.com/wiki/Class:Fighter

some clickies/potions/spells boost your to-hit... i can only think of (Greater) Heroism atm.
    Last edited by Grecan; 04-13-2010 at 12:30 PM.