Community Member

Default wf ftr/mnk anyone know?

does anyone know how to make a wf ftr/mnk i was thinking of ftr17/mnk3 not sure what feats i should get they seem to be a really good build but im not sure on how much mnk or ftr you need. please leave some advice

Search for my Beotch Slapper build. It is written for humans, but can easily be converted to WF. Just take toughness feats instead of the dragon marks.
    Guilds: Prophets of the New Republic & Revenents Khyber
    Active:
    Clean 18barb/2ftr Cleen 20arti Kleaner 20monk Darkstaar Dark Knight Psyborg 20sorc Warrwitch 20wiz Roque 19rog/1mnk Killeric 18fvs/2monk AA Duality Helves Angel
    Builds: Helves Angel Hurtlocker Dark Knight Riddle of Steel

Community Member

okay ty for your help ill give it a look but im kinda new to the game so might not see it right away

Also search for the Godhand build. It's a WF strength based 12kensai/8monk.
    Baaldon Draggins: 20 Halfling Monk; Krigen Skaptero: Monk Healing Amp Intimitank

8 monk 12 kensai unarmed looks pretty good. 1d10 damage + all the weapon spec and kensai bumps to damage.

Too bad the weighted wraps dont add to stunning blow DC like any other weapon does, or you could have over 50 SB DC with buku str, racial tactics, fighter tactics, etc...
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    We are no more d000m'd then we were a week ago. Note - This was posted in 10/2013 (when concurrency was ~4x what it is today)