Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Ascent

Ya know, I would log on but I don't want to add more guild reknown decay and I"m afraid to see what its at now that I dont devote all my hrs to questing religiously. Have you hit 93 yet?!

I'd love to play but this would happen...

"Emmacat logs in. The real Shinigamii logs in to kick some ass and heal some meatheads.
    All of a sudden baby needs attention! OH NO! But we just got to first group of mobs. Shini says, "I'll get him." While Emma tries to heal people furiously running back and forth and out of range and keep Shini alive who has managed to grab aggro from 3 mobs (da fuqq?) Shini changes baby diaper like a pro. Max xp per minute BAM!
    "He's still a little fussy, I think it's his feeding time Emma, my lovely wife, its your turn."
    "Ok, this shouldn't be a problem hand my little peapod over." Shini hands over the little green wrapped dumpling and Emma whips out a boob for feeding time and positions her leg on the next dining room chair for a little support. With her right hand she supports baby's head to keep him firmly latched on. This leaves one hand for gaming.
    With one hand free she's able to stand way back and watch everyone die while shini just completes the quest and then raises everyone at the end.

That is not how the story ends... lol
    Exalinia Kay - Torafin Viir - Emmacat Fembot - Emmakat Fembot - Emmabacon Strawberry
    ~Ascent~

Quote Originally Posted by briannaberry View Post
    Ya know, I would log on but I don't want to add more guild reknown decay and I"m afraid to see what its at now that I dont devote all my hrs to questing religiously. Have you hit 93 yet?!

"Emmacat logs in. The real Shinigamii logs in to kick some ass and heal some meatheads.
    All of a sudden baby needs attention! OH NO! But we just got to first group of mobs. Shini says, "I'll get him." While Emma tries to heal people furiously running back and forth and out of range and keep Shini alive who has managed to grab aggro from 3 mobs (da fuqq?) Shini changes baby diaper like a pro. Max xp per minute BAM!
    "He's still a little fussy, I think it's his feeding time Emma, my lovely wife, its your turn."
    "Ok, this shouldn't be a problem hand my little peapod over." Shini hands over the little green wrapped dumpling and Emma whips out a boob for feeding time and positions her leg on the next dining room chair for a little support. With her right hand she supports baby's head to keep him firmly latched on. This leaves one hand for gaming.
    With one hand free she's able to stand way back and watch everyone die while shini just completes the quest and then raises everyone at the end.

That's pretty cool!

Ah, ok. I was wondering where the Justin Beiber angle was ...
    Helping!
    Brenna, Tzanna, and Tzinna Wavekin
    The Dancing Rogues of Argonnessen
    Ascent

Default Congratz & Farewell

Quote Originally Posted by furbyoats View Post
    Starting 4 more years of college pursuing a physics major with a math minor then a masters in engineering...and just had a baby 2 days ago. Pretty sure I'm done

I do maintain my position on Soul dying tho.
    Congratz on the baby Toastee! So four more years, what happened with the first 4??? So what engineering major; EE, ME, CE, etc?

But like others have said, keep your stuff, you may decide you want to play sometime.

PM Sent
    Last edited by Vengenance; 09-12-2012 at 07:11 PM.
    Charater Names: Mostly Jeryle for the dudes and Merreth for the ladies
    Main: Wizards and Healers
    Officer of Unbreakable

You could always get one of these. It would help with the one-handed gaming.
    Ascent, Argonnessen ~ Cleatus Yogurthawker | Isostatic Rebound | Mohorovicic Discontinuity | Angular Unconformity
    Ghalanda ~
    Feldspathic Greywacke

Default I had a dream.... about Souless.

So... it was a pretty detailed dream but here is just the short (not super long) version.

After some **** goes down and I beat some ******* ass for taking my makeup, I come home and sign online to DDO. (pretty realistic so far) I sign in and look at the guild roster to see which of my guildies I can party with (harass). I do not recognize not one single name in the roster. The guild leader is now XxCharizardxX or some **** like that and all of the other names are as equally prepubescent. Where is Brenna? Where is Soul? (those are the only two names in my dream that came to me)

I searchstalk soul on the who list and find him! He's in another guild! I send a *** tell to him. I feel left out. He tries to convince me to move to their new guild but I just has a sad. I log off and move back to massachusetts. Toastee moves to Florida. (Toastee Jr is not in the dream but in the dream I am a mother, ***?) I go to work at my old job and some ***** tries to take my **** again. (****ing women) There is an altercation and I beat that ******* ass cuz she tried stealing my work clothes. (This part of the dream was pretty detailed but I won't get into 3 women scratching and pulling each others hair half nekkid n stuff)

I wake up happy that I don't live in Massachusetts but angry that I
    don't get to play DDO and confused at Soul and my "meaningful" conversation. It was pretty deep and hard to describe.

I guess I just hate to be the only one *****ing and moaning around here. I miss you guys.
    Exalinia Kay - Torafin Viir - Emmacat Fembot - Emmakat Fembot - Emmabacon Strawberry
    ~Ascent~

Oh dang, the other forums that I now frequent don't mind swearing. Heh...

plz dnt ban mehh!
    ~Ascent~

3 women half nekkid? Lets hear more about that......
    Mellkor Wizard, Culpepper Cleric, Coyle Warlock, Anarion Mechanic Archer, Ungoliant, Assassin, Tulkas Astaldo Vanguard Pally,
    ***Argonnessen***
    ~~Ascent~~

Who was the third woman? Why was she fighting? Why was she half naked? Was she hot? Details!!!
    Ascent, Argonnessen ~ Cleatus Yogurthawker | Isostatic Rebound | Mohorovicic Discontinuity | Angular Unconformity
    Ghalanda ~
    Feldspathic Greywacke

I miss all the good dreams.
    o.O
    Ascent

Cool story bro! (sorry bringing back some Alex to the forums)
    Kasik ~Rogue~ Fui ~ Barb ~ Emmeryl ~ Clr ~ Hilcias ~ Sorc ~
    Cool kids play on Mabar!

Quote Originally Posted by Nahual View Post
    Cool story bro! (sorry bringing back some Alex to the forums)
    Dooooooom. The end times are here.

No.

Only because it has been almost a month since someone posted here.
    Mellkor Wizard, Culpepper Cleric, Coyle Warlock, Anarion Mechanic Archer, Ungoliant, Assassin, Tulkas Astaldo Vanguard Pally,
    ***Argonnessen***
    ~~Ascent~~

Yes.

'Cause.
    Ascent

/wave
    I've got my affairs in order for the coming zombie apocalypse, do you?

Yo Bo, whad'ya know?
    Ghalanda ~
    Feldspathic Greywacke

WB to Brenna! I'm glad you circled back to your priorities--DDO > Work.

Bo, Stan...come bak nao!

Ascent - Zerg em, Dance em, Watchem Die.

The Nak Abides - Argo - Ascent
    Ganak Goblinjuicer ~ Xanak the Irregular

Whats going on Stan, still studying up on rocks?

Ganak.....I wont say never, but I highly doubt I'll come back, too much has passed me by in DDO, and to be completely honest, I'm waaay too busy in real life to play anything.... I still lurk the boards from time to time, looks like most of the old crowd is gone, or at the very least not on here...
    I've got my affairs in order for the coming zombie apocalypse, do you?

Yup, still working on my thesis. I think I made a mistake in agreeing to publish two peer-reviewed papers in exchange for summer funding - writing these papers takes forever! Keeping me busier than I'd like, and I've now had to delay defending twice. I think I can see the light at the end of the tunnel now though. A very long tunnel.
    Ghalanda ~
    Feldspathic Greywacke

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley_Nicholas View Post
    I think I can see the light at the end of the tunnel now though. A very long tunnel.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley_Nicholas View Post
    I think I made a mistake in agreeing to publish two peer-reviewed papers in exchange for summer funding
    Where are you publishing?
    Ascent

Quote Originally Posted by SableShadow View Post

Where are you publishing?
    Ha yeah, reminds me of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sf5DY4ylufE

Planning to publish in Meteoritics and Planetary Science.
    Ghalanda ~
    Feldspathic Greywacke

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast