Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Another reason im glad i never flagged for that quest
    ~Badina O'Connor~ *In Bad Company*
    Alganstugin/Badana/Baddage/Badein/Badella/Badelle/Badera/Badina/Badinlas/Badora/Badula/Badyna/Crymsion/Delapitated/Dracona/IbUgly/Jousey/Kevean/LittleElle/Mommabird/MrsK/Passionately/Shandrilayne/Tastey/Vaduba/VrySixty

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan1616 View Post

This was what i got this morning.....

When the cleric is out killing you because you have less then 250 hp and Dont know how to back up when your taking too much damage :S OR When event he cleric is going Dont pull that lever!! Or Hey Lets just sit and rez at the Shrine until all my craps broken.... OR Im not going to tell you we are going in on hard until you are already here and party is full..... People PLEASE!! For the LOVE OF ALL GAMING!! Get some manners and some brains before you log in!
    Get your act together next time before you send me a tell ok? Thanks! GOOD NIGHT!

I give you props for staying to the end wow. I wouldn't last 5 minutes in a group like that. Once I get a hint that the group is failing miserably I am out!
    DIRTYONE/BARBARIAN-APACHE/FS -APACHEKID/RANGER/FIGHTER -TRUEGOD/WARLOCK - POWWOW/FIGHTER- INDIO/PALI-TUKO/BARBARIAN -REDHOOK/BARD - GUISEPPI/RANGER -SHORTYROCK/ROGUE/RANGER/BARB- DIRTYHO/MONK--DIRTYBLADE/PALI
    2006/VIP BROOKLYN N.Y.

57 deaths and still only a 10% persistence bonus. Kind of a kick in the nuts. Turbine should really look at raising that to a 15% bonus after 50 deaths haha...
    (TR)
    Elite Raiders and Twilight Alliance guilds
    Journal of an Experienced Newbie - Level 1 thru 10 - (Melee)

Quote Originally Posted by Disavowed View Post
    Man I feel for you. How is that even possible? Lika I keep saying you can't make this sh!t up.
    Referring to Disavoweds thread earlier this week when he was under running Tears of Drakken, was he the leader with his level 6 toon hehe

Show me someone who believes in something, and I will show you a fool : Kerr Avon

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan1616 View Post

Get your act together next time before you send me a tell ok? Thanks! GOOD NIGHT!
    Isn't that the screen the monsters get when a party quits on them?

Those soulstones became grains of sand.
    Oh, that's easy. I didn't farm them. I just cheated. -Meghan
    Quote Originally Posted by 404error View Post
    lol, I didnt give it a QA pass.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12