Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Talking I normally dont do this

This was what i got this morning.....

When the cleric is out killing you because you have less then 250 hp and Dont know how to back up when your taking too much damage :S OR When event he cleric is going Dont pull that lever!! Or Hey Lets just sit and rez at the Shrine until all my craps broken.... OR Im not going to tell you we are going in on hard until you are already here and party is full..... People PLEASE!! For the LOVE OF ALL GAMING!! Get some manners and some brains before you log in!
    Get your act together next time before you send me a tell ok? Thanks! GOOD NIGHT!
    ~Badina O'Connor~ *In Bad Company*
    Alganstugin/Badana/Baddage/Badein/Badella/Badelle/Badera/Badina/Badinlas/Badora/Badula/Badyna/Crymsion/Delapitated/Dracona/IbUgly/Jousey/Kevean/LittleElle/Mommabird/MrsK/Passionately/Shandrilayne/Tastey/Vaduba/VrySixty

What dungeon?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    The release notes themselves are essentially the same as was seen on Lamannia most recently.
    This^, in so many words, is how you say time and feedback on Lamannia are wasted.

Unhappy

IQ/Dream Conspiracy
    Alganstugin/Badana/Baddage/Badein/Badella/Badelle/Badera/Badina/Badinlas/Badora/Badula/Badyna/Crymsion/Delapitated/Dracona/IbUgly/Jousey/Kevean/LittleElle/Mommabird/MrsK/Passionately/Shandrilayne/Tastey/Vaduba/VrySixty

57 deaths in ONE dungeon? AND you actually completed it? /salute /bow
    [This space intentionally left blank]

No it was at this point ScreenShot Recall Drop party Run AWAY.... in that order ONLY faster then i can type it

Ahhh, I see. Didn't look closely at first...
    [This space intentionally left blank]

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by ddoplayer064 View Post
    I was going to post my massive achievement here to get some of those props, but I see our group only had 45 deaths (Relic of a Sovereign Host -- 111 minutes).

Shucks. I'll try less next time.

Angry

That's impressive comrade, only sheer determination would allow a party to survive and actually finish that quest
    Quote Originally Posted by MrWizard View Post
    I gotta go with comrade.... nominate vetk for forum name 'DDO Comrade'

Pfft, that's nothing. I had a Spawn of Whisperdoom run where we tallied up 90+ deaths. Only 1 death before we got to Whisperdoom herself :P
    "And you ate an apple, and I ate a pear,
    From a dozen of each we had bought somewhere;
    And the sky went wan, and the wind came cold,
    And the sun rose dripping, a bucketful of gold. " - Millay

This beats the reaver group I put together last saturday where I somehow managed to get enough pileons into the group to fail the quest, which is almost impossible because if you get 2 people who know what they are doing, everyone else can die and still win. At one point, we had 2 different people yelling at us over their mic at the top of their lungs for choosing elite difficulty. They were "only" level 16 and 17 respectively. One of them was a drow paladin with 230 hp and no fort, who also called my 460 HP rogue squishy and told me to get out of the way.

Failing this hard is actually harder to do than completing the quest lol. This should be considered an acheivement worthy of boasting about and not something to rant on heh. Had I been using fraps on this raid, it would have been the "Leroy Jenkins" video of DDO.

The entertainment value of people repeating the same failed strat over and over again which yields the same result is almost worth the repair bill.

*Almost...
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    We are no more d000m'd then we were a week ago. Note - This was posted in 10/2013 (when concurrency was ~4x what it is today)

Isn't there a mandatory reroll if the monsters get more kills than the party?
    INFERUS SUS Sorcs (Socky, Sockie, Socklin), Rogues (Sockpuppet, Sockum), Clerics (Sockington, Sockase), FVS (Sockle), Intim (Tubesocks), Bards (Sockdolenger, Sockish), Rangers (Sockin, Sockel), Wizzy (Sockut), Kensai (Sockt), Monk (Sockfist), Arty (Sockficer, Sockcraft)

Community Member Lorien_the_First_One's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingOfCheese View Post
    Isn't there a mandatory reroll if the monsters get more kills than the party?
    That is when a permadeath game mechanic should automatically kick in.

Quote Originally Posted by Chai View Post
    The entertainment value of people repeating the same failed strat over and over again which yields the same result is almost worth the repair bill.
    We call that insanity...Repeating the same action over and over and expecting different results.
    “If at first you don't succeed, keep on sucking till you do succeed.”

Talking

I think the Signture fits perfectly *cry* hhaha soo dumb it hurts!!

Community Member

Default Holy Sh!t

Man I feel for you. How is that even possible? Lika I keep saying you can't make this sh!t up.

LOL, I am terribly sorry this happened to you Bobbi.

I always felt like some groups really need to find a point where it should become obvious that completion, no matter how much they try to force the situation, is not an option.

Better luck next time.

S.

Default Holy ****!!!

That means someone rez'ed him 56 times... I have to imagine that after a certain point it becase a drinking game!!!!
    ATARI SUCKS!!!!

Talking

LOL so silly I didnt waste my mana like that... If you see lots of raises doesnt mean i did them.... Since I was
    a) dead at the time from all the Aggro brought to the Shrine
    b) NOT raising myself to prevent more damage to my gear
    c)Was telling them over Mic before it got to that point that we need to just call it because they didnt have what it took lol
    d)I Should have been drinking i might have atleast laughed at that rate!
    e) Death count drinking game to be invited soon

Community Member

Back in the days of trying to beat the Abbot when he was "unbeatable", I think we had a couple of runs with deaths in the triple digits.

Good times.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Ick View Post
    That means someone rez'ed him 56 times... I have to imagine that after a certain point it becase a drinking game!!!!
    Now that probably would have made me stay in such a group just for the fun of it. He recalled, so apparently, no alcohol/drugs were involved. What a waste.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast