Thread: Qwijtmart Sale

Default Qwijtmart Sale

It's a very sad time when 2 of the servers brightest and most liked stars have left. As many of you know Gtar left the game a couple of months ago. Now Qwijy has left as well. That leaves me ( Pumpkinator ) as the last remaining Qwijymart vendor. I would like to honor the great idea that Qwijymart was and how those guys helped so many on the Khyber server. Starting on Friday the 9th and going till Sunday the 11th ( I hope ) Pumpkinator will be selling stacks of heal scrolls for a reduced price. I will reduce the price by 1100 plat per 100 stack. That means a stack of heal scrolls will be offered to all Khyberian's for 11,900 plat per stack. To help me spread the savings around I would ask that we limit it to 5 stacks per toon. I will be on Pumpkin as much as possible between now and Sunday. I would also ask the community to consider donating any Silver Bowls and Ritual Athame to Pumpkin if you see her. This will allow me to keep going as long as I can with the reduced price. Thank you to all the players who have kept me going on Pumpkin, big thanks to those guys in TFC who use Pumpkin as well as put up with me as a guildie. Last but not least "Thank You" to both Gtar and Qwijy for your vision and service to the Khyber community.
    Ludotricces Barb right now 7th life/ Torlad Lvl 4 Tr'd Wizzy/ Tavros Cleric Lvl 20/ Nun Bard Lvl20/ Gorthmog Barb Lvl 17/ Ludobot Barb Lvl 20/ Luudo Barb Lvl 20/ Robal Palli Lvl 20/ Giffted Wizzy Lvl 20/ Eldamar Palli Lvl 19/ Pumpkinator Bard Lvl 20

sounds good ill see you in game
    FREE COMPANIONS
    Egred, Egrid, DIRGE,DERGE,DERGERT,DIRGIE,DERGIO
    DYRGE, DURGE,

Very cool. Will see you soon in game also and thanks for the service
    Enjoy every sandwich - Warren Zevon

Quote Originally Posted by ludoticces View Post
    It's a very sad time when 2 of the servers brightest and most liked stars have left. As many of you know Gtar left the game a couple of months ago. Now Qwijy has left as well. That leaves me ( Pumpkinator ) as the last remaining Qwijymart vendor. I would like to honor the great idea that Qwijymart was and how those guys helped so many on the Khyber server. Starting on Friday the 9th and going till Sunday the 11th ( I hope ) Pumpkinator will be selling stacks of heal scrolls for a reduced price. I will reduce the price by 1100 plat per 100 stack. That means a stack of heal scrolls will be offered to all Khyberian's for 11,900 plat per stack. To help me spread the savings around I would ask that we limit it to 5 stacks per toon. I will be on Pumpkin as much as possible between now and Sunday. I would also ask the community to consider donating any Silver Bowls and Ritual Athame to Pumpkin if you see her. This will allow me to keep going as long as I can with the reduced price. Thank you to all the players who have kept me going on Pumpkin, big thanks to those guys in TFC who use Pumpkin as well as put up with me as a guildie. Last but not least "Thank You" to both Gtar and Qwijy for your vision and service to the Khyber community.

Im fairly certain i gave all i had to gtar and qwijy a long time ago, but its possible that before i left i might have gotten a few more. It wont be a lot im sure but i'll log in later on today and if i find any i'll mail them to pumpkinator.

Rich

Thank you sir.
    Ludotricces Barb right now 7th life/ Torlad Lvl 4 Tr'd Wizzy/ Tavros Cleric Lvl 20/ Nun Bard Lvl20/ Gorthmog Barb Lvl 17/ Ludobot Barb Lvl 20/ Luudo Barb Lvl 20/ Robal Palli Lvl 20/ Giffted Wizzy Lvl 20/ Eldamar Palli Lvl 19/ Pumpkinator Bard Lvl 20

Smile

Bump

~~bump~~
    (Perma) - Khyber - Official Helpers Guild Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by Eladrin View Post
    Grease is an extremely valuable party buff.