Default just for you Khyber

If you decide you'd like to trade with me via mail, you might want to make sure my alt isnt on your squelch list, k thnx haha.

S.
    SidekickzDysmoniaEilisia PSSC

Quote Originally Posted by Slink View Post
    If you decide you'd like to trade with me via mail, you might want to make sure my alt isnt on your squelch list, k thnx haha.

S.
    ROFLMAO, Slink you are killin' me today! T

That's awesome
    S E N T I N E L S
    **Belwaar** | Waarfists | *Waartitan* | Waarmage | *Waarsavant* | *Waarchanter* | Waarknuckle | Waarforged | Waarfavored | *Torgaar* | *Waarmedic* | Neissa | Khurg | Jaxsen | *Kelindros*

Community Member DaggomaticDwarf's Avatar

Default How "Ironicle" is that

I tried trading wit ya once and got the message I was on ur list . But we managed to complete the transition via pms but Oh well
    If A Dwarf falls in the forest does he make a sound? YES! Ah Gawd Dang Sons of a *BEEP*
    Guild leader of the "Order of the Never Empty Mug"-Khyber Server-Varda, Daggummet, Xotika, Angelheart, Annaleeza, Keirza, Gearszin, Iluvatar, Sindeamon, and Pippsqueek

Quote Originally Posted by DaggomaticDwarf View Post
    I tried trading wit ya once and got the message I was on ur list . But we managed to complete the transition via pms but Oh well
    Naw that was just a typo haha

BTW, your situation was unique in that there wasnt ever an issue between us just that I believe you had a mic issue at one time.
    Last edited by Slink; 03-29-2010 at 01:41 PM.
    SidekickzDysmoniaEilisia PSSC

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Slink View Post

S.
    Thats classic.
    Kyber:
    Home of Stamper the Seeker 20 dwarven barbarian, Jox Everheal 17 human cleric, Justwanta Burn 20 WF sorc, and Lubejob Fleshie Killer WF 10 wizzey/2 rog.