Default DDO Cocktail Hour, Episode 6, Pants are for losers! With Special Guest Tolero!

WARNING: Little, very little educational content is contained within this podcast! If you are looking for hard-hitting news, please see the DDO Cast Homepage!

This week DDO Cocktail Hour welcomes a special guest, DDO Developer Tolero!
    Sit back, relax, and listen as our hosts engage Tolero in all kinds of mayhem!
    Thanks so much for listening!

LINK to the episode on Cyberears

LINK to us in Itunes

LINK to our podcast at ddococktailhour.com

What are you drinking?
    Twitter Q&A:
    What is your favorite quest?
    Is there a dress code at Turbine or do you even wear pants?
    What kind of office pranks do you play on each other?
    And many more...
    Forums
    Cannith, let's have some fun: Varrs Lottery!(Ends: Sunday 3/28)
    EMAIL!
    Did Tarrant like his shield?
    March Madness DDoCocktailhour Style
    Invent a Magic Item:Mask of Merlask
    Twitter
    EMAIL!
    Samius's one serious question!
    Outro/ Toast
    Cheers!

Don't for get to visit ddococktailhour.com for the website bonus feature of the week!

Follow Us on Twitter!
    @Lessah
    @SamiusGurobo

lessah@ddococktailhour.com
    samius@ddococktailhour.com

Excellent line up--I am looking forward to this. Keep up the great work Samus & Lessah!

Proud Leader of Extreme Explorers Permadeath Guild on Sarlona. Check us out at http://extremeexplorers.guildportal.com

Default Hate the Player, Not the Game

Tolero, please do not hate this picture. Clanky tried to do a loose approximation of you. But all I had were terrible, terrible pictures of you from Gencon 2009. Every picture was like the worst picture that you have ever taken. Your facial expressions were either "there's a cat in my sternum clawing its way out" or "my teeth have all turned to sour Skittles."

Holy carp! "Small NPC Voice" from Tolero! That's MY voice! Now I know why I talk like I do.

Great show you bozos! Wait until you hear how much Clanky is going to rock this week over on DDoCast. Clerical Errors abound!
    Last edited by Clankenbeard; 03-23-2010 at 08:05 PM.

What a cute picture!!! Love the IT! Love the SHOW!! You guys rock!
    Thelanis: Anne|Annala|Torzion|Anastazie|Sprockettz|Theris

DDOcast - A DDO Podcast for Fans by Fans! >> Google+ || Twitter || Facebook || iTunes || DDOcast RSS Feed || YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Clankenbeard View Post
    Tolero, please do not hate this picture. Clanky tried to do a loose approximation of you. But all I had were terrible, terrible pictures of you from Gencon 2009. Every picture was like the worst picture that you have ever taken. Your facial expressions were either "there's a cat in my sternum clawing its way out" or "my teeth have all turned to sour Skittles."
    To be honest, Clover came running over when she saw the picture before me and said "OMG THAT'S YOU" so good job!

Default Clanky, and talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Tolero View Post
    To be honest, Clover came running over when she saw the picture before me and said "OMG THAT'S YOU" so good job!
    Goes to show again that the show uses Clanky in the most useful way each week!

Did you all go to the web site for the bonus stuff?

Default ha~

Quote Originally Posted by Samiusbot View Post
    Goes to show again that the show uses Clanky in the most useful way each week!

Did you all go to the web site for the bonus stuff?
    The Bonus stuff on the website is pretty funny! Even if the "Taking Candy froma baby" adaptation looked a little creepy to me at first, I mean, what is a baby doing with a flask of Plum Sake!?!

Tolero, good call on the Midori Sour, I love those! Almost as much as Midori and Mtn Dew.
    Quote Originally Posted by Philam View Post
    I nominate you as head developer of DDO!
    Quote Originally Posted by FlimsyFirewood View Post
    That tears it. I need to get a donkey.
    Concentrated power is the enemy of liberty - Ronald Reagan