Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Murderface View Post
    oh noez i dun wanna level my second tr 4.5 mil xp are you kidding me
    i seen people with there 36 points
    for months with the same **** lowbie<<<scares me
    id like to hear from some capped or not capped guys with a double tr tips, ways to alleviate lowbie leveling
    quest lists for x times of completion
    meh im gonna hate leveling this guy again ugh
    my pally is a capped 36 pointer.

if your serious about getting it done fast, then dont bother doing anything other than serious xp farming. run quest 7-12 times on eltie ( depending on quest) then 1 hard and 1 normal and 1 casual ( only on a very few quests) only took 1 month to do both lives that way.

tangleroot 1-5
    deleras+ a few random house j quests 5-9
    shadow crypt + desert 9-13
    gh 13-15
    orchard 15-16
    vale 16-18
    refuge 18-19
    amrath + iq & dd 19-20

thats basically how i capped the tr 2.

dont get yoru end rewards. go right back in so there isnt any transit time. find 1 friend or guildie to do it with. ( or two box it so you can abandon and share the quests yoruself.

if you arent the grinder type do liek quik did and jsut get xp as you get it.

io dont mind grinding. ill go all out , but i find zerging up as fast as possible fun, not everyone does.
    Last edited by spyderwolf; 03-23-2010 at 11:28 PM.

Caffeine, We aren't strategically savvy!™.
    Video Archive of Quests

Default thanks but

Quote Originally Posted by spyderwolf View Post
    my pally is a capped 36 pointer.

if your serious about getting it done fast, then dont bother doing anything other than serious xp farming. run quest 7-12 times on eltie ( depending on quest) then 1 hard and 1 normal and 1 casual ( only on a very few quests) only took 1 month to do both lives that way.

tangleroot 1-5
    deleras+ a few random house j quests 5-9
    shadow crypt + desert 9-13
    gh 13-15
    orchard 15-16
    vale 16-18
    refuge 18-19
    amrath + iq & dd 19-20

thats basically how i capped the tr 2.

dont get yoru end rewards. go right back in so there isnt any transit time. find 1 friend or guildie to do it with. ( or two box it so you can abandon and share the quests yoruself.

if you arent the grinder type do liek quik did and jsut get xp as you get it.

io dont mind grinding. ill go all out , but i find zerging up as fast as possible fun, not everyone does.
    i dont think you get a xp bonus for being under quest lvl with elite so we been doing norm norm norm norm norm heh hard elite but almost exactly what u got

am at lvl 7 and did first deleras run
    Last edited by Murderface; 03-24-2010 at 06:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Murderface View Post
    i dont think you get a xp bonus for being under quest lvl with elite so we been doing norm norm norm norm norm heh hard elite but almost exactly what u got

am at lvl 7 and did first deleras run
    no you dont, but the base xp is higher on elite
    Sarlona's FORMER #1 Piker!!
    QuiknDirty~Quikster~Quikkilla Missquik~
    Member of Roving Guns

Default ok ty for the clarification

Quote Originally Posted by Quikster View Post
    no you dont, but the base xp is higher on elite
    i didnt know the base xp went up at all

yesterday was a uge grind for me tho went from lvl 3 wit h3 bubs to lvl 7 in like 10 hours heh maybe if i did elite i would be closer to 8

Quote Originally Posted by kaelis View Post
    Have a friend who did it in 9 and won't stop bragging about it
    Heh, not really something to be proud of... Basically you're just telling the world you don't have a job or a family.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    We are no more d000m'd then we were a week ago. Note - This was posted in 10/2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Eth View Post
    When you stop caring about xp/min this game becomes really fun. Trust me.
    Quote Originally Posted by TedSandyman View Post
    Some people brag about how fast they finished the game. I cant think of a stupider thing to brag about. Or in this game, going from level 1 to level 30 in two days, or however long it takes. I can't even begin to imagine what drives a person to think that is fun. You are ignoring all of the content and options and going for sheer speed. It is like going to a museum and bragging about how fast you made it through. Or bragging about how fast you finished a good steak.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thrudh View Post
    Heh, not really something to be proud of... Basically you're just telling the world you don't have a job or a family.
    Ouch that hurts me
    Teth - Ascendance

Old School n00b that used to be pretty good at the game.

Let me amend my statement...

Basically you're just telling the world you don't have a job or a family.... Or you are a college student...

I'm not blaming college guys for playing 9 days straight... I played Civilization (the original one) several times until daylight (just one more turn... holy ****, is that the sun!???!) when I was in college...

I'm glad MMOs didn't exist when I was in college... I would have flunked out for sure
    Last edited by Thrudh; 03-25-2010 at 12:38 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    We are no more d000m'd then we were a week ago. Note - This was posted in 10/2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Eth View Post
    When you stop caring about xp/min this game becomes really fun. Trust me.
    Quote Originally Posted by TedSandyman View Post
    Some people brag about how fast they finished the game. I cant think of a stupider thing to brag about. Or in this game, going from level 1 to level 30 in two days, or however long it takes. I can't even begin to imagine what drives a person to think that is fun. You are ignoring all of the content and options and going for sheer speed. It is like going to a museum and bragging about how fast you made it through. Or bragging about how fast you finished a good steak.

Community Member

Let me amend my statement...

Basically you're just telling the world you don't have a job or a family.... Or you are a college student...

I'm not blaming college guys for playing 9 days straight... I played Civilization (the original one) several times until daylight (holy ****, is that the sun!???!) when I was in college...

I'm glad MMOs didn't exist when I was in college... I would have flunked out for sure
    Nah, you've just got to pick and choose your moments to do nothing but play video games.
    Teth - Ascendance

Old School n00b that used to be pretty good at the game.

Default well its been since the start of this thread till now

and im lvl 12 1.175 mil xp uhm bunch more to go

thanks for the advice guys been trying to grind the heck out of xp its paid off but also paying a toll

sore ears from headset

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12