Default DDOcast LIVE CALL-IN SHOW - FRIDAY MARCH 19th

Yes, it’s time for my final my pre-PAX East test of DDOcast’s live capabilities. This time I mean it - all of last week's issues are now fixed and we're ready to take your calls!

Here’s how it will work:

I will be broadcasting over my Ustream account (http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ddocast) on Friday, March 19th from 8pm until 10pm Eastern! Besides the regular DDOcast stuff, we’ll be taking your calls one of a few ways:

1. Google Voice: I’ve set up a Google Voice number for the show - (507)295-1847 - that you can call on Friday night to be live on the air. You can call it before then, but I won’t answer and it’ll go straight into voice mail.

2. Snapvine - I’ve had an account on Snapvine for people to leave voice messages for a few months now. If you’d like to pre-record your message to us for broadcast on Friday, visit Snapvine.com/DDOcast.

That’s it! Pretty easy. The show will also be recorded for regular release, probably on Saturday. I’d love to have you give me a call on Friday night! Say what you want.

Jerry
    DDOcast - A weekly podcast about DDO!
    Characters: Sarlona: Mockduck (Cleric): Beefheart (Fighter): Mockduk (Ranger/Rogue): Monkduck (Monk): Veiovis (Fvs/Rog) Guild: Mockduck (Rogue) Cannith: Mockduck (Fvs/Rogue) Twitter Facebook

Relic of the Last War
    Scholar of Adventure
    Founder

This should be a good show. I'll definitely be listening while writing!

Woot! Big success, IMO. Can't believe that these kind of live broadcasting tools are so (relatively) easy to do nowadays on the Internet. Used to be you'd need a PBX system, control board and a big radio tower to do this, now you can do it sitting on the couch for free. Thanks so much for listening and calling in!
    DDOcast - A weekly podcast about DDO!
    Characters: Sarlona: Mockduck (Cleric): Beefheart (Fighter): Mockduk (Ranger/Rogue): Monkduck (Monk): Veiovis (Fvs/Rog) Guild: Mockduck (Rogue) Cannith: Mockduck (Fvs/Rogue) Twitter Facebook