Default Past life fighter

So they changed fighter +1 to hit for +2 to Imit and Divine Power with +4 to hit w/o strength and temp hp?

edit
    The reason I ask because the character sheet feats says nothing about the +1 to hit...
    Last edited by Suzaku; 03-18-2010 at 02:20 AM.
    Be careful what you say and how you say, especially when you add lib details. It come back and bite you...

Community Member Symar-FangofLloth's Avatar

There are two Feats granted when you TR
    The first is a free passive that can stack 3 times. For Fighter it's +1. These don't show in the unavailable tab of the feats.
    The second generally has a passive bonus and an active ability. For fighters its the +4 to hit clicky with a +2 intim passive, or whatever.
    Former Xoriat-er. Embrace the Madness.

Passive fighter feat also adds +1 to combat feats ( trip, sunder , stunning blow etc )

I still dont understad the OP's question though, i assume she's mixing up passive and active past life feats...but i'm not really sure.

It also sucks that the +1 hit doesnt show in you're character sheet anywhere, neither does the +1 damage from monk past life feats :S.

If you check in your inventory you can work out what your bonuses are and work it out and see that you do infact get it, but it really needs to be shown somewhere on your character sheet imo.