Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Steiner-Davion View Post
    I wold most definitely vote for Jillians on Friday night. I think a bunch of us DDOCasters will be doing an "Are You a Werewolf" Saturday night at 10pm.
    This makes it easy! Friday evening it is.
    DDOcast - A weekly podcast about DDO!
    Characters: Sarlona: Mockduck (Cleric): Beefheart (Fighter): Mockduk (Ranger/Rogue): Monkduck (Monk): Veiovis (Fvs/Rog) Guild: Mockduck (Rogue) Cannith: Mockduck (Fvs/Rogue) Twitter Facebook

Now Turbine just needs to tell us they are taking care of the bill this year

Or Better yet, our new Cartoon Overlords should welcome us all into the fold, by throwing us a huge Kick Axe party! (sorry just couldn't help myself).

Say it ain't so!!!! Jaggie is not going to be there? DoOOOOOOOoooooooooMMMMMmmmmmmmmmZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz1! !one
    Yeah.. sorry.. Kinda got a house last fall and a car not to long ago. My monies = -200k gp.

Maybe next year I'll be able to go again but for now you'll just have to deal with my loot minion handing out all the goodies :P
    Stormreach & Cookies!
    "Bring back Tasty Yam. Bring back Tasty Yam" "It's ham Jag..." "Really?"

So Jillian's on Friday? What time?

Also for those who have not been there, I think this is the right info.

www.jilliansindianapolis.com
    141 South Meridian Street
    Indianapolis, IN 46225-1027
    (317) 822-9300

Did we start at 8pm or 10pm last year? I can't remember...

Community Member

I think it was 8, but the nights still a little foggy
    Thelanis

Kokanee, Lothgat, Cyrrlynda

Did we start at 8pm or 10pm last year? I can't remember...
    Pretty sure it was 8, but went on for quite some time. I am thinking of doing the live taping starting at 8 (make it a show less than an hour long) and then having the official start of the part at 9. That way people could stop by to see the live tape and take part in it if they'd like without interfering with the party.
    Characters: Sarlona: Mockduck (Cleric): Beefheart (Fighter): Mockduk (Ranger/Rogue): Monkduck (Monk): Veiovis (Fvs/Rog) Guild: Mockduck (Rogue) Cannith: Mockduck (Fvs/Rogue) Twitter Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Mockduck View Post
    Pretty sure it was 8, but went on for quite some time. I am thinking of doing the live taping starting at 8 (make it a show less than an hour long) and then having the official start of the part at 9. That way people could stop by to see the live tape and take part in it if they'd like without interfering with the party.
    Sounds like a plan to me, if there ever was one.

Quote Originally Posted by enigma1122 View Post
    Sorry. Not trying to make it sound bad.

Don't think she'll be sending me much to give away, but Thelanis' Cookie Queen Jaggie will not be making it to GenCon this year. So she might have a few things for me to give to random people.

I have been remiss in my browsing of this thread. I somehow failed my 'hit subscribe button' roll on this one.

So, already had no Krysta ...
    No Jaggie now, neither?
    And no...

Welp, leaves more alkeehol for the rest of us, eh?! :/ <failed half-hearted attempt at humor.>
    Last edited by cdbd3rd; 07-12-2010 at 06:53 PM.
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    Collectibles

Default question!

Hey Hey!
    Can I gat a consensus on the party? The show is being taped Friday, so the party is right after? I have Clanky working overtime on CTH swag! Is this still at Jillians?

Correct me if I am wrong but

Day: Friday?
    Time: 8pm for taping (as per Mockduck) and 9pm for party
    Place: Jillians (like last year, same place inside (i.e. by the bar!?!))

If it is Friday, I will take that friday off to prepare, and make the drive.

Any plans on activities?

(besides drinking games)
    Shaamis is REBORN! Stronger!Faster! DRUNKER THAN EVER!!! - DeathSmile Guild on Hardcore - The Drunken Monk of Stormreach on all other servers!

Shaamis is bringing last years raid loot as well:

1) a couple napkins with Tolero's scribbling of various D&D monsters
    2) a couple IRL Festivult cookies (uneaten, of course)
    Shaamis is REBORN! Stronger!Faster! DRUNKER THAN EVER!!! - DeathSmile Guild on Hardcore - The Drunken Monk of Stormreach on all other servers!

Lessah,

Friday night seems like the plan. Main party to start at 9pm.

Has anyone tried to see if we can reserve their private party room? And how much it might cost?

Shaamis, as for activities, not sure, last yyear Tolero was giving away point cards if you could dance like different monsters in DDO. That was fun.

Other than the recording I don't know of anything in particular tthat is going on. I have made the DDO Drink list readily findable in case we all forget ot bring a copy of it (See my signature, and it is also on my My.ddo.com).

No need to rent a private room. I seem to remember it being pretty costly, plus they were taken by other game developers on our big night. Last year we just showed up and partied - the place is big enough that an estimated crowd of 30ish can fit in fine (based on the numbers of the past few years when Turbine hasn't been involved.)

<decloaks>

See you Friday night!

Maybe there will be other last minute attendees like myself? But regardless I am looking forward to the festivities

I'm sure I'll show up for a while like I do every year.

This is the first year in a LONG time that I'm not working in a booth, so I might actually be slightly more coherent.

Default Shaamis' SACK of Goodies!?!?!?!

Since there is a Shaamis on every server now, I have been doing the ice games to generate plat for items/recipes/loot/cakes/etc.

I think Shaamis might have to bring out his SACK again (like in year 3, when there was the big LotRO/DDO Part) and offer people to reach into Shaamis' SACK for goodies!

I'll have all kinds of stuff!

Candy Canes, Cookies, items, ingredients, upgraded weapons, and MORE!

If there is a big outcry for this, I'll make sure I have something in my sack available for any player from any server.

well.......?

Are you really sure we want to see your sack?

There's no <shudder> touching <shudder again> involved is there?

<brain bleach>

Quote Originally Posted by geoffhanna View Post
    Are you really sure we want to see your sack?

There's no <shudder> touching <shudder again> involved is there?

<brain bleach>
    no way! Shaamis' sack is full of goodies, like that Saint.......Nicodemus, or whatever guy, but if I remember right, he stole the idea off of me.....

<pops the top on his Everfull Mug, and takes a drink>

No, this Sack will have items and a place to write your character name and server that wants the item mailed to them.

everyone that wants, will get at least one reach into the SACK, for a chance of a goody!

stuff could be just about anything lying around in Shaamis' Inventory, so watch out!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast