Thread: /Rant

Default /Rant

All right, I know that those who most need to see this are also those who never read the Forums, but I needed a place to vent a little. . .

If you post the phrase 'Need a tank' for anything other than A Vision of Destruction or The Devil You Know, you're making the veterans' spidey senses tingle and it's unlikely that you'll attract them to your raid.
    Last edited by Mithran; 03-14-2010 at 05:48 AM.
    The victorious strategist only seeks battle after the victory has been won, whereas he who is destined to defeat first fights and afterwards looks for victory. - Sun Tzu

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mithran View Post
    All right, I know that those who most need to see this are also those who also never read the Forums, but I needed a place to vent a little. . .

If you post the phrase 'Need a tank' for anything other than A Vision of Destruction or The Devil You Know, you're making the veterans' spidey senses tingle and it's unlikely that you'll attract them to your raid.
    i go just so i can see how bad it goes!

Community Member

My favorite are the ones who dont consider paladins to be tank or DPS, and wants only fighter or barb only in their shroud run, when stupidly of the shroud leader, Paladins are powerful specially if they are properly DPS Chalice TWF Specced. DPS 32 Point Chalice TWF 20 Pure Human Paladin > Any fighter or Barb in shroud or any places with outsiders.
    Last edited by Edgarius; 03-12-2010 at 08:56 PM.

Founder

Quote Originally Posted by Edgarius View Post
    My favorite are the ones who dont consider paladins to be tank or DPS, and wants only fighter or barb only in their shroud run, when stupidly of the shroud leader, Paladins are powerful specially if they are properly DPS Chalice TWF Specced. DPS 32 Point Chalice TWF 20 Pure Human Paladin > Any fighter or Barb in shroud or any places with outsiders.
    Heh, I know who you mean.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blazer View Post
    Heh, I know who you mean.
    i take paladins just not your gimp paladin.... i mean come on now

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Infi View Post
    Why is his gimp?

Founder

You cut me deep Shrek, you cut me deep.

Default Meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgarius View Post
    Paladins are gimp. I tried one in WoW.
    The victorious strategist only seeks battle after the victory has been won, whereas he who is destined to defeat first fights and afterwards looks for victory. - Sun Tzu

They are! I'd much rather be an anti-Paladin.
    The original Shassa was a ShadowKnight, none of that sissy Paladin stuff.

Community Member

Lol last I heard, paladins are OP in the Wrath expansion. Even the Tank ones can kill just bout anyone. I saw a video of a Protection Paladin killing a Warrior, a Rogue, and a Deathknight by himself all three coming at him at the same time. He was a Human Alliance Paladin. Funny stuff.

But yea, people who hate on paladins cuz they either dont understand them or think their too OP needs to go soak his/hers head in ice water and /wrist. Theirs plenty of good ones out there and they dont deserve to be hated on when they try hard to build and gear correctly, just because the bigger majority of paladins dont know how to play one properly nor wish to learn how.
    Last edited by Edgarius; 03-12-2010 at 10:09 PM.

Community Member

Plz refer to user InfidelofHaLL if you think I am a noob from my join date. Thank you have an awful day!
    That one green bar is sooooo tempting me to turn it red.

Anyone up for an Infi-pileon?

Quote Originally Posted by Strakeln View Post
    That one green bar is sooooo tempting me to turn it red.

Anyone up for an Infi-pileon?
    I can't help, not enough green <snif>
    [This space intentionally left blank]

Community Member

Default Qft

All right, I know that those who most need to see this are also those who never read the Forums, but I needed a place to vent a little. . .

+1 to you Mith

I can't agree with you more. These noobs who have no clue how to build a toon. Rate/judge a vets multi class toon and deem them not worthy. This sh!t drives me crazy. They wouldn't know a tank or a DPS toon if it kicked their a$$ in pvp. They are clueless and pi$$ me off. Yet DDO just keeps maiking it easier for them. Meaning they will stick around and be even more lame because it keeps getting easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Disavowed View Post
    +1 to you Mith

I can't agree with you more. These noobs who have no clue how to build a toon. Rate/judge a vets multi class toon and deem them not worthy. This sh!t drives me crazy. They wouldn't know a tank or a DPS toon if it kicked their a$$ in pvp. They are clueless and pi$$ me off. Yet DDO just keeps maiking it easier for them. Meaning they will stick around and be even more lame because it keeps getting easier.
    I am thinking of starting a guild called "Soul Stone Collectors" after you take your entire party to the res shrine for the third time running a lvl 5 quest on normal and at level it starts to get rediculous...

Community Member

Default Nx

Quote Originally Posted by NXPlasmid View Post
    I am thinking of starting a guild called "Soul Stone Collectors" after you take your entire party to the res shrine for the third time running a lvl 5 quest on normal and at level it starts to get rediculous...
    Funny & true at the same time.

And sort of sad.