Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Need +8 AC Bracers - taking offers and advice

Trading Larges for one, but unsure of the value of them now that they drop more frequently (to others, sadly not to me ).

Feel free to make an offer and or offer advice as to their worth in Larges...

Barumar

Founder

Any particular ML you're looking for on them? I have a set I'm not using but they're the ML 19 variety.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazer View Post
    Any particular ML you're looking for on them? I have a set I'm not using but they're the ML 19 variety.
    Got a Pair of +7's that are RR, so if I recall they are lvl 15.

While I would prefer RR ones, I would think their value a bit more that non RR...

However, as I am at work, I have no idea what they are going for these days, so if anyone can help me with a valuation that would be great!

Bar

Founder

Plain +7s should be ML 15, RR would be ML 13. Plain +8s are ML 17, so RR 15. And yes, RR ones are usually valued a bit more than non RR ones for the obvious reasons. The set I have is ML 19 because they're +8 but also have +3 <insert stupid skill here> on them. I was asking what level you wanted because I wanted to know if these were for a lvl 19-20 character or for a lowbie and you wanted to wear them ASAP.

I have no idea what value AC 8s go for these days, they still don't seem to be terribly common. I'd put an initial value on them around 300-400k plat maybe? I'll let some other people chime in with their thoughts. If you're interested, let me know. I'm rather easygoing about trades.

Community Member DaggomaticDwarf's Avatar

Default +8 Rr

If it help u put a price on em , I pulled a pair of +8 RR halfling in the Shroud once and a cleric popped a trade window on me with 500k pp as his offer. I turned it down cause my Monk really wanted a pair for Christmas well long story short yes about 300k to 500k is my guess
    If A Dwarf falls in the forest does he make a sound? YES! Ah Gawd Dang Sons of a *BEEP*
    Guild leader of the "Order of the Never Empty Mug"-Khyber Server-Varda, Daggummet, Xotika, Angelheart, Annaleeza, Keirza, Gearszin, Iluvatar, Sindeamon, and Pippsqueek