Default To the leader and members of the Shroud run moments ago...

Very often there are stories of ill fate, mischief, bad behavior, and frustration abundantly available. I wanted to take a moment to say thanks. Seriously, thanks for having me along when you pug'd out a slot or two.

I've not seen to date such awesome dps. And so many players who knew exactly what they were doing. Nearly every run I've been in, someone dies, someone gets notably vocally frustrated. Occasionally, a flurry of expletives regarding another players actions causes me to remove my headphones for a short time. None of this occured. As a group, we simply moved through the 5 parts with a quickness and efficiency that amazed me.

In fact, things went so smoothly I wondered why you needed me there at all.

I've come to enjoy running high level raids I can get into. And while I continue my search for a shard of power from part one; it's very reassuring to know that everyone was kind enough to wait for me to hightail it out of there before completion.

So, once again thanks kindly. Should you ever need to pug out a spot in the future, I'd be more than happy to help out.

Sincerely,

Evandus of Khyber
    Last edited by taurean430; 03-12-2010 at 07:20 AM.

/vomit?

I think yes!

Edit: + maybe Hi Welcome
    SidekickzDysmoniaEilisia PSSC

Hmmm...

Should I have instead went ad nauseum? Oh well, there goes my attempt at something postive, haha. Still, that was a great run.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by taurean430 View Post
    Hmmm...

Should I have instead went ad nauseum? Oh well, there goes my attempt at something postive, haha. Still, that was a great run.
    gratz on the fine run you had but you have to understand that the forums (and especially the K Forum) is for hissy fits and (at least medicore) drama only.
    Thelanis - Inferus Sus
    Keeper Refugee - Exclusively playing Warforged
    Nursing IsFutile (FvS) - Unorthodox Behaviour (Kensai) - Bigbofo (Warchanter) - Nukelear Blast (Sorc) - Jurugu Fleshbane (currently TRing) - Reviving IsCheaper (Radiant Blaster)

Yes, this will not suffice on Khyber however....

Perhaps from this point forward we could reference such things with a new emote:

/Hi Welcome Vomit

/HWV for the zergs
    SidekickzDysmoniaEilisia PSSC

So noted.

*sits in the corner*

*places dunce cap on head*

Very often there are stories of ill fate, mischief, bad behavior, and frustration abundantly available. I wanted to take a moment to say thanks. Seriously, thanks for having me along when you pug'd out a slot or two.

I've not seen to date such awesome dps. And so many players who knew exactly what they were doing. Nearly every run I've been in, someone dies, someone gets notably vocally frustrated. Occasionally, a flurry of expletives regarding another players actions causes me to remove my headphones for a short time. None of this occured. As a group, we simply moved through the 5 parts with a quickness and efficiency that amazed me.

I've come to enjoy running high level raids I can get into. And while I continue my search for a shard of power from part one; it's very reassuring to know that everyone was kind enough to wait for me to hightail it out of there before completion.

So, once again thanks kindly. Should you ever need to pug out a spot in the future, I'd be more than happy to help out.

Sincerely,

Evandus of Khyber
    That was a great run, and remember, we had a slow monk in the group (not me) who didnt get in before the lock out, so we did it 11-man (and lady) style.

It was very reminiscient of Shroud runs in the past, which a failure was almost unheard of, even when the cap was lvl 16.

Shaamis already has a set of power shards in his bank, next run I am on with you, and I pull a power shard, its yours.

<cheers>

Remember to always drink one for Shaamis!
    Shaamis is REBORN! Stronger!Faster! DRUNKER THAN EVER!!! - DeathSmile Guild on Hardcore - The Drunken Monk of Stormreach on all other servers!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by blitzschlag View Post
    gratz on the fine run you had but you have to understand that the forums (and especially the K Forum) is for hissy fits and (at least medicore) drama only.
    Oi!! you get back on Thelanis my dps machines need healed.
    We must distance ourselves from this riff raff mate.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by petegunn View Post
    Oi!! you get back on Thelanis my dps machines need healed.
    We must distance ourselves from this riff raff mate.
    y, was a rough week. hope to have more time on the weekend again
    Thelanis - Inferus Sus
    Keeper Refugee - Exclusively playing Warforged
    Nursing IsFutile (FvS) - Unorthodox Behaviour (Kensai) - Bigbofo (Warchanter) - Nukelear Blast (Sorc) - Jurugu Fleshbane (currently TRing) - Reviving IsCheaper (Radiant Blaster)

Sincerely,

Evandus of Khyber
    Here, let me show how to Khyberian your post...

To the freaking a$$hats who pugged the Shroud moments ago. Thanks a ****ing lot, there was no drama, no mischief, no nothing! It was absolutely boring watching the mobs go down too fast and staying healed the whole time. Really appreciate it you ******bags.

Quote Originally Posted by cardmj1 View Post

To the freaking a$$hats who pugged the Shroud moments ago. Thanks a ****ing lot, there was no drama, no mischief, no nothing! It was absolutely boring watching the mobs go down too fast and staying healed the whole time. Really appreciate it you ******bags.
    Well done on the translation, but you really should of added a few more sexual innuendos in there, maybe some more cursing, and then a flagrant lie about other members of the server, you know, to get the drama rolling.

Like this one time, with Emili in the Vale, under a waterfall.....

I think Dropdead was there too.........

oh yeah.......

See, like that!
    Shaamis is REBORN! Stronger!Faster! DRUNKER THAN EVER!!! - DeathSmile Guild on Hardcore - The Drunken Monk of Stormreach on all other servers!

2014 DDO Players Council

Nono, if it was Khyber it would be

Thanks a lot to those noobs in that shroud so called run just now. You guys are seriously the reason why so many people leave this game. you gave me absolutely no chance to do anything, I was completely lost and noone helped me, and to top it off the idiot leader zergs off and locks one of the party members out. Honestly why you guys even bother putting up an lfm I don't know. I hope your characters die of lag and you pc blows a circuit.

On Thelanis a run like that goes along the lines of; "Thanks for the run guys, didn't get any scales again. Next time could we maybe do it a bit quicker? 35mins seems a bit long..."

Don't let common sense stop you...
    Qualified Devil's Advocate ` Refugee Boldrei '06 / Keeper '09

You guys aren't really trying. This thread isn't even registering on my drama meter.

2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by stainer View Post
    You guys aren't really trying. This thread isn't even registering on my drama meter.
    I'm from Thelanis...so what did I forget?

Oh right....shut it Stainer you're an absolute gimp...
    Don't let common sense stop you...
    Qualified Devil's Advocate ` Refugee Boldrei '06 / Keeper '09

Quote Originally Posted by Shaamis View Post
    Well done on the translation, but you really should of added a few more sexual innuendos in there, maybe some more cursing, and then a flagrant lie about other members of the server, you know, to get the drama rolling.

Like this one time, with Emili in the Vale, under a waterfall.....

I think Dropdead was there too.........

oh yeah.......

See, like that!
    I don't know about sexual innuendos but there seems to be an issue in nearly every shroud run.... it usually involves two guys playing female toons that took their armor off to prevent death damage in case the wall comes up and who are "lagging" in a pt 3 puzzle room who can't seem to solve a simple 3x3.
    Last edited by cardmj1; 03-12-2010 at 11:07 AM. Reason: grammar check

Nice I'll keep that in mind for the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaamis View Post
    That was a great run, and remember, we had a slow monk in the group (not me) who didnt get in before the lock out, so we did it 11-man (and lady) style.

It was very reminiscient of Shroud runs in the past, which a failure was almost unheard of, even when the cap was lvl 16.

Shaamis already has a set of power shards in his bank, next run I am on with you, and I pull a power shard, its yours.

<cheers>

Remember to always drink one for Shaamis!
    Tips a mug in your honor sir... *hiccup*

Quote Originally Posted by Rasczak View Post
    I'm from Thelanis...so what did I forget?
    Hi Welcome
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    The release notes themselves are essentially the same as was seen on Lamannia most recently.
    This^, in so many words, is how you say time and feedback on Lamannia are wasted.

I hereby summon the drama llama:

Just because there is a lack of drama for people to complain about.

LOL +1 rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    We are no more d000m'd then we were a week ago. Note - This was posted in 10/2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Eth View Post
    When you stop caring about xp/min this game becomes really fun. Trust me.
    Quote Originally Posted by TedSandyman View Post
    Some people brag about how fast they finished the game. I cant think of a stupider thing to brag about. Or in this game, going from level 1 to level 30 in two days, or however long it takes. I can't even begin to imagine what drives a person to think that is fun. You are ignoring all of the content and options and going for sheer speed. It is like going to a museum and bragging about how fast you made it through. Or bragging about how fast you finished a good steak.