Community Member

Default Vampires & Wraiths

What kind of fighting technique do these clowns use? I am going to hit you once and vanish, then reappear and then vanish before I even hit you at all. Do vampires purposely increase the longevity of their lives with this vanishing act style of combat? Along the same lines what's up with kobold warriors doing all that bouncing around stepping away from you stuff? You are a front line melee!! Stop bouncing around.

Well, they're doing something right if it's killing you...

Vampires gas form away and potentially heal up while sicking numerous low level pets at you when they get lower on health or you take too long to beat them down.

Wraiths and other such spectres phase in and out, they phase out more often when being attacked, they also have special effects like con damage or neg levels on their special attacks.

Kobolds just hop around to be annoying but it's really a good idea because you have to run in taking a -4 on your attacks while moving.
    The bird of Hermes is my name, Eating my wings to keep me tame.
    Thelanis
    Toons: Diclonius, Sempresno, Slitmuno, Slitmdos, Slitmtres, Skyfe, Calcatrix, Marcosias, Sumona, Tarokian, Etc.