Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

A good question to ask yourself is what would you like better; the bauble or 100k plat. If the answer is the bauble it's probably a little low. Still if people joined the group agreeing to those terms, then it's perfectly reasonable to make that offer.
    Chaotic evil means never having to say you're sorry.

Don't loose any sleep over it. No matter what price you put, someone will have some contrary opinion about it. "That's too high, you're crazy!", "Thats too low, you're cray"

All your're really interested in are the people that can afford it and want it; not worth your time worrying about anyone other than that.
    .: Reaper :.
    Kongo - TR | Brolik - Warforged Ranger | Bonemender - Clerimonk | Torqata - Warforged Sorcerer | Fresco - Tempest III UMD | Ognok - Intimi Guard Tank

If I had a Bauble for every piece of advice on what someone told me what something is worth........
    No I don't wear a Concordant Opp item on my Barb...but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night. Zixx of the FlatBlade(Barb)

Community Member

Since they would get free loot, a chance at ingredients, a chance at the Arrowhead, or 100k plat for nothing but taking 30 seconds to run somewhere and loot, I would say that's a fair deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Impaqt View Post
    Well, then go put up an LFM for Weapons Shipmenet and offer it.
    Actually I offered someone that, but they didn't want to trade the bauble. So that offer has been turned down. But when I get around to it I will
    Thanks for the long time forum user purge of Aug '10 (Sarcasm for those who don't get it)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12