Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Need trusted person for plat transfer Thelanis to Khyber

I'll give you plat on Thelanis and receive it from you on Khyber.

EDIT: Need one more 150k plat transfer. Anyone? Bueller?
    Last edited by Irinis; 03-09-2010 at 10:30 PM.
    Please split the class forums into REAL subcategories this is a jumbled mess.

wouldn't exactly call this a transfer moreso than a trade of plat across servers
    but anyway, glad you find Khyber superior
    PS: Greensteel RUINED the game! and you all know it!
    less buffing, more nerfing!!!
    to make it easier for those of you that wants to avoid me in game, all my characters are in "Bladesworn Mercenaries"

Founder
    2015 DDO Players Council

How much were you wanting to transfer over? Could probably help with 100-200k.

Saal
    "Fools said I, you do not know. Silence like a cancer grows, hear my words that I might teach you, take my hand that I might reach you, but my words like silent raindrops fell...."-Paul Simon "Day after day, we caught no breath or motion. As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean."--Coleridge

Default Urgent transaction – assistance of yours is needed

Hi my name is Muntombos. I am top executive treasurer of a large guild of the server of Khyber for which I cannot name for reasons that will be apparently obvious.

I am approach you in what must remain in the strictest of confidence of this transaction. Just by virtue of it's nature is of strictest confidence and top secret. It is by great peril and only through up most courage that I contact you on this matter.

Many months ago it was most unfortunately that our most wise and caring guild leader met his demise. No next of kin could be locate or come forward to claim this primary account of which is located on the server of Khyber. At the time of his passing a sum of 12.4 million platinum funds was avaliable to his account. After and exhaustive search and examination a suitable relative has been found located on the server of Thelanis. Unfortunately this relation has an unfortunate account designation of Free To Play and cannot be receipt of such large sums of currency. I am in great and urgent need of a holder of an account designation of VIP located on the server of Thelanis to act as a recipient of these funds and assist in there distribution there of to this relative.

It is requested from you only a small amount of the principle in question (10% 1.24 million platinums) as to secure this transaction and to cover expense and transfer related expenses. If you are interested please replay with upmost immediacy to this forum account with the following information,

First Name:____________
    Last Name:____________
    Account User Name:________________
    Account Password:_________________

Please observe the utmost confidentiality, and be rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us as it is completely legitimite and in no way false. I look forward to your earliest reply.

Quote Originally Posted by zarious View Post
    Hi my name is Muntombos. I am top executive treasurer of a large guild of the server of Khyber for which I cannot name for reasons that will be apparently obvious...
    FTW.. +1 rep
    GBOB

Hi my name is Muntombos. I am top executive treasurer of a large guild of the server of Khyber for which I cannot name for reasons that will be apparently obvious.

I am approach you in what must remain in the strictest of confidence of this transaction. Just by virtue of it's nature is of strictest confidence and top secret. It is by great peril and only through up most courage that I contact you on this matter.

Many months ago it was most unfortunately that our most wise and caring guild leader met his demise. No next of kin could be locate or come forward to claim this primary account of which is located on the server of Khyber. At the time of his passing a sum of 12.4 million platinum funds was avaliable to his account. After and exhaustive search and examination a suitable relative has been found located on the server of Thelanis. Unfortunately this relation has an unfortunate account designation of Free To Play and cannot be receipt of such large sums of currency. I am in great and urgent need of a holder of an account designation of VIP located on the server of Thelanis to act as a recipient of these funds and assist in there distribution there of to this relative.

It is requested from you only a small amount of the principle in question (10% 1.24 million platinums) as to secure this transaction and to cover expense and transfer related expenses. If you are interested please replay with upmost immediacy to this forum account with the following information,

First Name:____________
    Last Name:____________
    Account User Name:________________
    Account Password:_________________

Please observe the utmost confidentiality, and be rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us as it is completely legitimite and in no way false. I look forward to your earliest reply.
    +1 but you didn't misspell enough words.

For all your scam baiting needs http://www.419eater.com

Click on Letters Archive, and then prepare to waste countless gaming hours, working hours and even study hours by reading and crying with laughter.

There is one with the Dead Parrot Sketch, Im not sure which one it is, but its priceless.

Have fun.

Show me someone who believes in something, and I will show you a fool : Kerr Avon

Hi my name is Muntombos. I am top executive treasurer of a large guild of the server of Khyber for which I cannot name for reasons that will be apparently obvious. ...
    Good one.

Transaction completed with Saaluta, thank you very much!

I need one more transfer of 150k plat, don't want to burden any one person. (Man, stuff is expensive on Khyber AH!)