Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Yeah, because we needed something else to complain about. Keep reporting trivial stuff like this to the GMs and they will get so sick of hearing from you that when a REAL ISSUE comes along they wont even care.

P.S. I reported a toon with the name KikeKiller a while back and nothing came of it. (This is an ACTUAL SEVERE issue) Think something will happen about this LFG issue? Dude still logs in from time to time.

Community Member Tymoriel_Ayreweaver's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chai View Post
    Yeah, because we needed something else to complain about. Keep reporting trivial stuff like this to the GMs and they will get so sick of hearing from you that when a REAL ISSUE comes along they wont even care.

P.S. I reported a toon with the name KikeKiller a while back and nothing came of it. (This is an ACTUAL SEVERE issue) Think something will happen about this LFG issue? Dude still logs in from time to time.
    wow. I agree with you. That really is a complete abomination.
    Quote Originally Posted by cdemeritt View Post
    Someone rolled a 1 on their sarcasm check....

Quote Originally Posted by Chai View Post

Perhaps you should re-report? I submitted a ticket for someone saying that a person in the Trade Channel was "Jewing them down in price" and his account either got deleted or he closed it. I'm Jewish too- I do understand what you are saying.

I don't submit tickets to GMs on a whim, and I'm not appealing to get anyone blocked for weird usage of the Grouping tab.
    ~ Pallai, Chennai, Saraphima~
    ~Shipbuff, Sophalia, Northenstar ~
    ~ Ascent~

BTW, there is no character with the name KikeKiller or Kike Killer registered on MyDDO.

Perhaps something *was* done about it.
    Please do let me know if "it" signs on with a different spelling of that name, because I *will* go through the effort of joining you in reporting it.
    ~ Pallai, Chennai, Saraphima~
    ~Shipbuff, Sophalia, Northenstar ~
    ~ Ascent~

Yeah, usually you get the reply that sends the general message: "we cant tell you what we are doing about it but thanks for the notification." - I got one similar to this when I sent a report about plat farmers sending me tells every 15 minutes.

I put him on a friend list for a bit and he still logged in from time to time.

I guess it is possible they did something and just didnt send the standard response out or something. Sure took a while though.

Default lfm is for selling, kids

you don't understand the real function of LFM, kids.

ddoer.com: timer tracker, completions tracker, search engine, puzzle solver, xp table
    My toons on Argo: Salade TR2 Wiz20, Speedo ESoS Fighter, MangoSalade TR2 Wiz18/Mnk2, EvaHealer Clr18/Mnk2

Quote Originally Posted by ddoer View Post
    you don't understand the real function of LFM, kids.

I did see that last night. The real one (the one selling WizKing spots for 200Kpp), never got one other person. Hope this person knows that compulsory buy-ins (unless it's in mana pots for epic raids) have never worked in this game and hopefully never will.

Godspeed.

Relic of the Last War
    Scholar of Adventure
    Founder

Quote Originally Posted by HeavenlyCloud View Post
    You can get warned by a GM if you use the lfm for anything else than grouping.
    That's a half-truth and you know it. Again, I'm a pro.

Now, if you're blatantly griefing someone like Player X Is a Nooblet and Can't Hang, then yeah, you'll get warned for using the LFM incorrectly.

However, if you were to post things like SWM L4 SWF GIB & Dead Predators, you're not gonna get in trouble because you are looking to group with someone.

Or... if you're bored, you post an LFM stating "Looking for something interesting to do while scoring 7 Digits," and they have a hard time reprimanding you.

Hell, I have the GMs (when they're female) for their digits. They have to reply no due to their own house rules, but I know they want to say yes.

Relic of the Last War
    Scholar of Adventure
    Founder

Arrow Not Everyone....

Quote Originally Posted by Tymoriel_Ayreweaver View Post
    Not to mention it seems so desperate and "will take anyone anytime..." which is reminiscent of another Argo guild we all know........
    I disagree. PWNY won't take me. I submitted an app once. It was the most empty week of waiting ever...

Then my internet completely gave out and I received a Server WINS Error.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12