Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Community Member

Default Looking to start the game on this server.

Hello players of Argonnessen, Im looking to start my DDO online adventures on this server and I was wondering if I could get some help.

Basically looking for a guild that is friendly to new players and the such, that can help me learn and enjoy the game, been posting around the forums a couple times now while trying to decide what class to role and was just wondering if a helpful noob friendly guild is out there recruiting.

Thankyou in advance for any help I can get from the DDO community of Argonessen =D

Default guild

i would suggest looking for TOT, he is great with guilds

lol welcome to the server, my only advice is to play whatever feels best
    Quote Originally Posted by Eladrin View Post
    The "" emoticon typically suggests that humor is intended.

Most of the newb-friendly guilds that I'm aware of don't last very long on the forums before being verbally abused by veteran trolls (Ugh, Tot, yes I'M TALKING TO YOU!). You're more likely to have success finding newb-friendly guilds ingame.

That said, welcome to the game, and welcome to Argonnessen. Strive to be a newb (a new player), not a noob (an idiot).

My only class/role advice is to not make a Rogue your first character. It will inevitably suck. A melee-based cleric (WarPriest template, I think) is good for learning the basic mechanics, but don't plan on keeping your first character past level 8 or 10. Once you learn the game, figure out what part of it you like the best and use what you've learned to make a character you'll play for a long time.

Default trolls

geez, i have only posted 4 times in the past 10 months, and i got troll :O wait til i get mhykke involved....

And I agree with tot, play what ya want and take your time finding a guild

Quote Originally Posted by Ughh View Post
    geez, i have only posted 4 times in the past 10 months, and i got troll :O wait til i get mhykke involved....

And I agree with tot, play what ya want and take your time finding a guild
    I cant read what you write without hearing that annoying accent