Community Member

Default What is Kohl's gem?

I see that for 3 large Eberron dragonshard fragments I get Kohl's gem as one of my options. The problem is, I do not know what this gem does. I've searched the forums high and low, but nothing.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Absolute junk. Do not take it

You can also look up items in the compendium up top. I believe this one is on there
    olganon.org - Remember to play in moderation.

Quote Originally Posted by dranreb View Post
    I see that for 3 large Eberron dragonshard fragments I get Kohl's gem as one of my options. The problem is, I do not know what this gem does. I've searched the forums high and low, but nothing.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
    The only reference I can find is here. They list it under Gem Items, so I suspect it is just cash but I do not know for sure. I hope someone with more experience will give you a more definite answer though.

Quote Originally Posted by Torc View Post
    I’m only nerfing you now so I can buff you later.

Community Member

What?

It's gotta be good for something other than cash.

It allows you access to the department store of the same name.

The compendium states this:

Kohl's Gem
    This gem looks to be of the finest quality.
    Base Value: 175,000g
    Weight: 0.01 lbs

I guess cash only. Still , for a low char, thats a lot of gold. For a high char, not so much. 17, 500 PP.
    The problem is never how to get new, innovative thoughts into your mind, but how to get old ones out. Every mind is a building filled with archaic furniture. Clean out a corner of your mind and creativity will instantly fill it.
    Dee Hock

Except that most people sell itens on vendor for 10% value, lowering its value even more. If you sell the eberron shards individualy, you gather more cash.
    Amossa d'Cannith, Sarlona, casually trying Completionist (12/14) [<o>]
    Almost-never-played-alts: Arquera - Chapolin - Fabber - Herweg - Mecanico - Tenma

I want DDO to be a better game. Those are my personal suggestions on: Ammunition, Archmage, Combat Stances, Deities, Dispel Magic, Epic Destiny Map, Fast Healing, Favor, Favored Enemy, Half-elf Enhancements, Monk Kensai, Monk Stances, Past Life, Potency, Potions, Ranger Spells, Summons, Tiered Loot.