Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Quietstorm View Post
    I have
    take it to the heard jeryle mad channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Eladrin View Post
    The "" emoticon typically suggests that humor is intended.

Good blessings in your life Steve. It was always good running with you bud. Give me a holler if you ever need anything, and I'll make you some Gumbo if your ever in the Gulf South. Peace and Love Brother!
    **As the Great Emu is one with the hill, so am I with the Great Emu.**
    PlatinumKnightsddo.us

Gonna miss you Jeryle. Haven't played with you much since you left the the Faces, but you were always a stand up guy and great player. Good luck to you. Hopefully you'll find some time to check in on us here on Argo.

P.S. I've seen him mad also. =D
    Tinted Faces/AFK Inside Quest - Zindar, Ballerd, Mazrim

Who would sup with the mighty must climb the path of daggers

Quote Originally Posted by totmacher View Post
    take it to the heard jeryle mad channel
    I have a channel for you....

Good blessings in your life Steve. It was always good running with you bud. Give me a holler if you ever need anything, and I'll make you some Gumbo if your ever in the Gulf South. Peace and Love Brother!
    Gummy, I try to catch up with you and never seem to catch you on.

Doh!

RL > Game, no doubt Enjoy the new-found amounts of free time and sleep

Community Member Lawrence_V._Sullivan's Avatar

sad to see you go bro, all the best to you and yours.
    og....i promised myself i wouldnt cry.
    **** YOU LARRY.
    okay, okay.
    okay.
    breath now, okay, whew.

Relic of the Last War
    Scholar of Adventure
    Founder

Default Bis Spaeter, Herrn.

Vais con Dios, Venge.

And uh, stay away from crazy broads!

Default Hooroo from down under

Hooroo cobber. Your a real blue bobby dazzler.

Best wishes

Erek

Community Member Tymoriel_Ayreweaver's Avatar

Default Sad to see you go

Quote Originally Posted by Vengenance View Post
    "You have successfully canceled your Dungeons and Dragons Online™ subscription. We are sad to see you go, but you may resume it at any time. We hope to see you back soon!"

I just wanted to let everyone I'm leaving the game. It's been a fantastic 3 year run, I've met and played with so many terrific people. This game has been great, but after 3 years it's time to hang up the blades and focus on the real world. Thank you everyone who made my gaming experience so enjoyable.

I really want to give a big shout out to Unbreakable, fantastic guild with fantastic players who are also good friends. I was/am proud to be a member of such a great guild. I thank you all for allowing me to participate in it, it was an honor and priveledge to run with you all.

I'd also like to give a big shout out to all of my friends in the channels, you know who you are. ;-)

To my friends in Archmagi, I salute you, you guys are awesome, thanks for all the runs. To all my buds from the guild formerly known as the Tinted Faces, grease someone off a cliff for me. Yrrm, you are ordered to cause at least 1 trade window death. To all of you crazy Pony's, keep up the good work, spread mayham wherever you go. To Arkee, Davey and all the great folks in the Blood Lords, thanks for always taking me in, it was a blast playing with you guys. To my buds from the AOK, you guys are awesome. I think I met Hefty right about the time I started playing, and he's always been a terrific friend and player. Tab, I'm sorry man, I'm strictly a heterosexual, it would have never worked out anyways.

I'd also like to shout out to Pure Life and Alex, we didn't initially hit it off, but since our original forum scruff you've always been a good bud, and great player. There are many others that I know I'm missing, like all of the great players from Ascent and Ransacked. Also big shouts out to Finos, Danny, Verbal, Juslim, Tymorial, Conner, and many more that I know I'm forgetting, thank you all for the good times.

Nick, Bill, you guys have been real buds for the past years, thanks a lot, you'll be missed, PM me if you need my contact info.

Steve, its been a long time since we guilded together. I was really happy to see you still playing when I came back. You were always my favorite guildee.. sorry Ramses :P
    I will miss catching up on those ocassions we were able to run together again. Go take care of your family.. they couldn't ask for a better man and father.
    Quote Originally Posted by cdemeritt View Post
    Someone rolled a 1 on their sarcasm check....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12