Default +3 lesser or greater re-incarnation?

On Lammania you offered +1 and +3 for lesser and greater reincarnations, will the +3 option eventually be available in the live ddo?

Also any idea when Greater reincarnation will be available?

Jules

Ladies - Mediclady, Elspyth, Warchantress, Bittt, Julez, LilBitt, Bucketoboltz, Skitty, Kerro, Wyntermoon, Kethrey, Kethree, Selany, Gypsie, Cassyopeya, Tinkerbelle, Dyanya, PallasAthene

Quote Originally Posted by Jules921 View Post
    On Lammania you offered +1 and +3 for lesser and greater reincarnations, will the +3 option eventually be available in the live ddo?

Also any idea when Greater reincarnation will be available?

Jules
    Seriously, my 28 point Day 1 Ranger needs to buy one of these in the worst way.
    Stabbius Maximus, halfling rogue returning after like 12 years.

Community Member

Just and FYI this question has been asked many times and has not been answered. It is also not in the patch 1 notes so I would guess they will not answer the question. Someone decided they could make more money by holding off so now we just wait.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaupSuey View Post
    Just and FYI this question has been asked many times and has not been answered. It is also not in the patch 1 notes so I would guess they will not answer the question. Someone decided they could make more money by holding off so now we just wait.
    well, they may be miscalculating this as my new monk is almost level 8, and not much longer I'll just ditch the old character
    Stabbius Maximus, halfling rogue returning after like 12 years.