Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Community Member

Shamus O'Horn.

Overweight, moody, ginger (red-orange fured) Minotaur, with a penchant for whiskey and Guiness, and a nasty habit of randomly smashing and charging things.

WHY AM I THE ONLY REDHEAD MINOTAUR!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

Founder & Hero
    2016 DDO Players Council

Why was this dug up?

Beware the Sleepeater

Gray Elf gestault Loremaster/Contemplative
    10Cleric/10Wiz/10Contemplative/10Loremaster

starting stats:
    Str 8
    Dex 8
    Con 8
    Int 20
    Wis 18
    Cha 10

Scribe Scroll, Extend Spell, Spell Focus Divination, Craft Wondrous Item, Skill Focus (knowledge: arcane), Heighten Spell, Quicken Spell, etc.

skills: Concentration, Spellcraft, Heal, Decipher Script, Knowledge (arcane), Knowledge (religion)

etc. etc. etc.

"Yes... it shall come to pass..."
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDjinnFor View Post
    Removing things always hurts people, unless it hurt putting it in to begin with.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDjinnFor View Post
    There was one in his left hand but he's throwing it away. It's a crossbow after all.

Community Member

Default Hic...

...*hic* ...Some sort of mix of Druid/monk....* hic *.... I think,..*hic*.. or DRUNK for short :P

Community Member

I would be a half-elf wizard in full plate armor with a marilyn manson haircut.
    16 intel
    8 wisdom
    8 strength
    8 dexterity
    10 charisma.

Community Member

lvl 2 Druid/Sorcerer Human ***!!!

Default LOL i love this thread

One thing i knwo for sure is that i would have past life Pirate feat.
    True Neutral Human Druid (5th Level)
    Detailed Results:

Alignment:
    Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
    Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (24)
    Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
    Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)
    True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (25)
    Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
    Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXX (8)
    Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
    Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXX (6)

Law & Chaos:
    Law ----- XXXXXX (6)
    Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
    Chaos --- XXXX (4)

Good & Evil:
    Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
    Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
    Evil ---- XX (2)

Race:
    Human ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
    Dwarf ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
    Elf ------ XXXX (4)
    Gnome ---- XXXXXX (6)
    Halfling - XXXX (4)
    Half-Elf - XXXXXXXXX (9)
    Half-Orc - XXXXXX (6)
    Class:
    Barbarian - (2)
    Bard ------ (0)
    Cleric ---- (-6)
    Druid ----- XXXX (4)
    Fighter --- (0)
    Monk ------ (-17)
    Paladin --- (-21)
    Ranger ---- XX (2)
    Rogue ----- (-6)
    Sorcerer -- XX (2)
    Wizard ---- XX (2)

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 17
    Dexterity- 15
    Constitution- 17
    Intelligence- 17
    Wisdom- 19
    Charisma- 16
    Alignment:
    True Neutral- A true neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. He doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most true neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil after all, he would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, he's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some true neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. True neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion. However, true neutral can be a dangerous alignment because it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction.
    Race:
    Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.
    Class:
    Druids- Druids gain power not by ruling nature but by being at one with it. They hate the unnatural, including aberrations or undead, and destroy them where possible. Druids receive divine spells from nature, not the gods, and can gain an array of powers as they gain experience, including the ability to take the shapes of animals. The weapons and armor of a druid are restricted by their traditional oaths, not simply training. A druid's Wisdom score should be high, as this determines the maximum spell level that they can cast.

i as well had a DM in highschool make a campaign like this where our stats were based on our own and the perception of others - as far as the intel stat is concerned rememer 2nd ed. has max # of languages which is a good guage of INT i think - not how many you speak but rather how many you COULD speak fluently.
    - in addition to all of the things on the questionaire i dont think i would carry over to ddo well as in true multicalss form i would have levels that i gained in college as a bouncer/ barbarian unlawful that i have sense forgone and taken levels of monk in. as well took 3 years of fenceing in college as well as 3 years of archery. degree in plant pathology - so i very good working knowledge of - at any time- being able to find at least three things that could poison a person to death. im also 6-4 250 and fairly strong and as well ran a hald marathon this year 13.1 miles. as far as al o fthese things together? idk maybe some sort of bard prestige class? - HA! this thread is fantastic !!
    Quote Originally Posted by Glin View Post
    Now that I explained that, this thread is less interesting, please continue talking about ghostbane instead.
    R.I.P. HOUSE THURANNI -APATHETIC ASSASSIN- BARRONESSXAMOT--FRIA-Palewind Master-DISEMBOWEL-GAATH THE EMPTY--VAPORTRAIL OMEGAALPHA

Code:
    Character Plan by DDO Character Planner Version 03.09.02
    DDO Character Planner Home Page

Ivan the Not Particularly Notable
    Level 1 True Neutral Human Male
    (1 Sorcerer) 
    Hit Points: 24
    Spell Points: 210 
    BAB: 0
    Fortitude: 0
    Reflex: -1
    Will: 4

Starting          
    Abilities        Base Stats         
    (28 Point)       (Level 1)          
    Strength             11             
    Dexterity             9             
    Constitution         10             
    Intelligence         13             
    Wisdom               12             
    Charisma             17             

Starting          
                     Base Skills        
    Skills           (Level 1)          
    Balance              -1             
    Bluff                 6             
    Concentration         3             
    Diplomacy             4             
    Disable Device        n/a           
    Haggle                3             
    Heal                  1             
    Hide                 -1             
    Intimidate            3             
    Jump                  0             
    Listen                3             
    Move Silently        -1             
    Open Lock            n/a            
    Perform               n/a           
    Repair                1             
    Search                1             
    Spot                  3             
    Swim                  0             
    Tumble               n/a            
    Use Magic Device      n/a           

Level 1 (Sorcerer)
    Feat: (Human Bonus) Bullheaded
    Feat: (Selected) Negotiator
    Enhancement: Improved Bluff I
    Enhancement: Improved Concentration I
    Enhancement: Frost Manipulation I
    Enhancement: Flame Manipulation I
    I'm not that smart, though i ain't a fool neither. I'm short of being totally charismatic, though i can talk my way out of sticky situations, and charm the people that fail it's will save. Not a strong or a dexterus guy, sometimes i can take a punch, and i'm not really wise. Stubborn as a bull, and i can focus on the things that i want, from time to time xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Eladrin View Post
    Numbers are hard. Time travel is easy!

Jeets. tidy lasses and pints up the wazoo!
    "Those who believe in telekinetics raise my hand"-Kurt Vonnegut

I wouldn't exist. I'd roll myself up to be a Lawful Good Halfling Bard. I'm not fantastic at anything, but good at a lot of things, I love to sing, I'm very much a people person, and I'm extremely good natured.

Str -10
    Dex - 12
    Con - 14
    Int -10
    Wis - 10
    Cha - 18

And I'd be a spellsinger because I'm very much a supportive/team player.
    Khyber -- Leader of The Helpers Guild
    Characters - Spadeqt, Nitauni, Spaarky, Halfpryce, Spadertot, Zynzii

"9 out of 10 potatoes wish they could be a Spadertot"

Community Member

I would be a gimpy permadeath impossible multiclass 28pt flavor build.

With a bit of monk, rogue and wizard (perhaps a melee monk/artificer?). And suffering from acute multiple attribute dependency.

I still need a lot of tomes!

Seems i would be.

You Are A:

Chaotic Evil Human Rogue (1st Level)

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 14
    Dexterity- 15
    Constitution- 15
    Intelligence- 13
    Wisdom- 12
    Charisma- 12

Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil- A chaotic evil character does whatever his greed, hatred, and lust for destruction drive him to do. He is hot-tempered, vicious, arbitrarily violent, and unpredictable. If he is simply out for whatever he can get, he is ruthless and brutal. If he is committed to the spread of evil and chaos, he is even worse. Thankfully, his plans are haphazard, and any groups he joins or forms are poorly organized. Typically, chaotic evil people can be made to work together only by force, and their leader lasts only as long as he can thwart attempts to topple or assassinate him. Chaotic evil is sometimes called demonic because demons are the epitome of chaotic evil. Chaotic evil is the best alignment you can be because combines self-interest and pure freedom. However, chaotic evil can be a dangerous alignment because it represents the destruction not only of beauty and life but also of the order on which beauty and life depend.

Race:
    Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.

Class:
    Rogues- Rogues have little in common with each other. While some - maybe even the majority - are stealthy thieves, many serve as scouts, spies, investigators, diplomats, and simple thugs. Rogues are versatile, adaptable, and skilled at getting what others don't want them to get. While not equal to a fighter in combat, a rogue knows how to hit where it hurts, and a sneak attack can dish out a lot of damage. Rogues also seem to have a sixth sense when it comes to avoiding danger. Experienced rogues develop nearly magical powers and skills as they master the arts of stealth, evasion, and sneak attacks. In addition, while not capable of casting spells on their own, a rogue can sometimes 'fake it' well enough to cast spells from scrolls, activate wands, and use just about any other magic item.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456