Thread: Tomes

Default Tomes

Why is it that when I check the store on my level 11 Monk, that all +1 and +2 tomes including the supreme ones, are available for purchase but when I check on my level 11 Ranger (whom I wish to buy for) the only tomes available are Dex, Wis, Int and Chr +1 and +2. I have never used a tome on ANY character EVER. Also I'd like to know if tomes are bound to character or to Account.

Tomes from the DDO Store are account bound.

Quote Originally Posted by HGM-Chi View Post
    Tomes from the DDO Store are account bound.
    Then I could buy the tomes I need on my Monk and give them to my Ranger via my VIP shared bank?

Yes; I've bought a tome (supreme) on one character and passed it through the shared bank to another, no problems.

Quote Originally Posted by argentstar View Post
    Why is it that when I check the store on my level 11 Monk, that all +1 and +2 tomes including the supreme ones, are available for purchase but when I check on my level 11 Ranger (whom I wish to buy for) the only tomes available are Dex, Wis, Int and Chr +1 and +2. I have never used a tome on ANY character EVER. Also I'd like to know if tomes are bound to character or to Account.
    Might wanna check stats on ranger and see if game says you have an inherent bonus to Str and/or Con.