Community Member

Angry Game freezes on Misery's peak quest

I have turned the resolution and graphics down and still the same problem. Drivers and such are all updated. I am having major lag in the quest area near the ice spiders. Can anyone help?

Customer Service Representative Mirthgar's Avatar

Post your dxdiag when you get a chance (how to steps are in the "how to get help.." sticky linked in my sig)

Also try going into your "My Documents" (XP) or "Documents" (Vista/Win7) > "Dungeons and Dragons Online" folder and look for "Userpreferences.ini" and rename that to "OldUserpreferences.ini" and relaunch the game, then on the launcher at the server select list click the first button in the row in the upper right corner (the one with the single down arrow on it) and choosing "Options". In there under "Repair" click to enable the "Reset game display settings" option, click ok, then log in again to test.

If you haven't yet you may want to also put in a support request as well.

NOTE: The Customer Support forums are best for Player-to-Player help, for more direct and official support, please submit a ticket to the appropriate team via the form here.

After contacting support, log into your email webpage to add noreply@turbine.com and accountsupport@turbine.com to their "safe senders" list and your contacts list/address book. Be sure to check Spam/Junk Mail folders as well since most email providers do not let external email programs or cell phones download mail flagged this way.