Community Member

Thumbs down Once again, I cannot play

Once again, I cannot log on to Dungeons and Dragons Online. Two days ago it was a "server is full" error that crashed the client over and over again. Now, I type in my credentials and press Log In and nothing happens. The screen says "Logging in..." and just sits there. After a few minutes I get the message "Retry 1 of 5" I've restarted my PC, tried to log on on my laptop, my roommate's laptop and his pc. He has tried to log onto all of these with his credentials. Nothing. At all.

Now I've only been playing for a month or so, but it seems I have constant problems getting into this game. Is this what I'm paying for? Maybe I should downgrade to a free to play account so it doesn't **** me off quite so much when I can't play. I've been waiting for a response from Turbine support from the first time I had a problem logging in and one has yet to come. So, on the off chance that someone from Turbine actually takes a look at these forums, fix your game. I am sick of this, especially since I pay for this service. I do not feel like a valued customer, I do not feel "VIP" and I don't feel like I'm dealing with professionals. You take my money gladly enough, but that is it. I'm starting to realize why this game almost failed, and wondering if I shouldn't bail before it actually does.

I don't know what is going on but I have the same problem.

Now it hangs here:

yeah I'm in same boat can't log in at all
    In Game- Hsc, Malcis, ESD, Narsfilth, Nashnarlar, Axeslar, Darksilence, Nullnvoid, Norvex, Takanobu, Warzerk, Harshnarlar, Antibio, Zintarnarlar, Zorest, Axenroses and Intherear Originally Posted by kaidendager "I find a larger flaw with gathering data from dissatisfied customers and forcing proposed changes on a satisfied player base"

Community Member

Same....... =(

Same problem here. Now it saying "Connection to the server failed".

Community Member

same problem here

Community Member

From Turbines Twitter feed about an hour ago
    turbine

Our Netops team is looking into the forum/login issue for DDO & LOTRO. Please stand by while we nuke the gremlins and get you playing!
    Last edited by spak_man; 01-03-2010 at 09:01 PM.

Well if we are lucky we will get "we are working on it" a few times and then nothing after. The customer service on this game is the worst I've ever seen. Their idea of customer service is to have us post on the forum and we might MIGHT get a reply to our problem.

Auth. Server. DOWN. And no official post....