Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Community Member

I'm all for teaching, it's just that my play times aren't necessarily set in stone. Even when I know when I get a day off, I'm not necessarily going to be here. Thus I can't just say, hey next tuesday night come for X runs through the mines. But maybe I can farm some ore and send it to you.
    Khyber - "Hand of the Black Tower" - Anikah, Fillia, Hakina, Meemi, Vencinni, Leihples
    Taevari, Vorlorn, Selphiel, Xitri, Irtix, Zentri

Quote Originally Posted by Aussieee View Post
    I have ran enough into people that die from one hit 10 times per quest. It is not fun to see and I bet it isn't very fun to them as well. I am going to TR soon and I would hate to run into some more of those people. On other hand I really hope you get all of them in your groups
    Right, so instead of handing out items/pots/plat hand them knowledge and hope they take something from it.

When posted on these forums, it is up for discussion. Sorry.

BTW Aussie, you know you are very respected on Khyber, use that leverage for real benefit.
    Last edited by Slink; 05-12-2010 at 05:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald_Gobblesnot View Post
    I'm all for teaching, it's just that my play times aren't necessarily set in stone. Even when I know when I get a day off, I'm not necessarily going to be here. Thus I can't just say, hey next tuesday night come for X runs through the mines. But maybe I can farm some ore and send it to you.
    Teaching is nice if you are up for it, but most people on a TR aren't so I won't be as well. Gets frustrating losing the 10 % xp and you start playing by yourself or just with few friends while leveling.....and I love puging and meeting new people.

I have many ores and items at the moment btw so I am good on those, just wanna give them out LOL.
    Aussie, Minimonbon,Rockstarr-Leader of Utopia
    Trade List

Quote Originally Posted by Slink View Post
    Right, so instead of handing out items/pots/plat hand them knowledge and hope they take something from it.

When posted on these forums, it is up for discussion. Sorry.

BTW Aussie, you know you are very respected on Khyber, use that leverage for real benefit.
    How about I spend my play time as I wish and as I see fit an you do the same with yours?

If you wanna teach people go right ahead I not gonna stop you
    Aussie, Minimonbon,Rockstarr-Leader of Utopia
    Trade List

Quote Originally Posted by Aussieee View Post
    Teaching is nice if you are up for it, but most people on a TR aren't so I won't be as well. Gets frustrating losing the 10 % xp and you start playing by yourself or just with few friends while leveling.....and I love puging and meeting new people.

I have many ores and items at the moment btw so I am good on those, just wanna give them out LOL.
    Yah I totally agree, nothing is worse than grinding XP and feeling like you have to solo to accomplish your goals.
    I just dont think giving stuff to the new players is the answer to the problems with EU.

They gotta learn the basics first.

Default as a lowbie

hey guys, as a lowbie information is be invaluable too. Like where the best low lvl loot is. I like to solo right now, satelite internet so my lag is twitchy most of the time. I know there is a necklace in delearas tomb, thanks to sirgogs adventure guide, but some help and suggestion on where to lvl would be invaluable too. not to mention Aussie's save the noob program (which is awesome, i have spare potions i've picked up if you are still looking for donations) in game im a lvl 4 cleric working hard towards lvl 5 now Mathaelyn (with my loincloth of light fort on )

gotta say this is a nice initiative you got here aussiee. and dont let the join date fool you, i'm still one of these newbies that been floating around.

a shame i'm not at a level where i could actually make use of something along the lines of what you got going here. current highest level is 5 i think. bad pugs and bad playtime sucks >.< (i dont see many people during aussie prime-time. pun not intended mate, but whatever :P)

getting bored of low level solo play >.< might need to try and worm into a delarias run on something for the 5%xp trinket to make things move that little bit faster. but first. more XP for the rogue. lvl 3 ftl
    Shortling (20 rogue) wither others leveling. "One Dwarf Army"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobthesponge View Post
    well a clown getting violated by a rabid duck may be sillier, but not by much.

Just wanted to thank Aussie for passing 10 adamantine ores to Ashdran, my paladin. I'll be running a relic of a sovereign past as soon as i can.

Community Member

i am playing ddo for the first time ever. although, i am a hardcore gamer, LOL, i say this is an awesome gesture you are doing. i always, make it on my own with the help of my hubby, however, there are players that need your type of friendly support and generosity. bravo and cheers.

gh

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345