Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Community Member

Default Friendly Bump

Greetings,
    well its been two years since I joined the Silver Legion and I can safely say Ive never looked back in all that time.We've grown consistently in numbers and renown over this period and we have some really nice folks here who are also excellent players.

Anyone looking for a family friendly,helpful and non demanding guild really should look us up,or if you get the chance,join one of our guild runs where you'll be able to judge for yourselves.

Either way you won't be disappointed.

Community Member

Unfortunately our website is having a few issues at the present time,if you are waiting for invites or further information,please bear with us.Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible,as we speak herds of kobold workers are being whipped up into a frenzy to resolve this issue...

Community Member

Our site is back up and working properly now.Please feel free to hop over to http://guildmedieval.com/ to check us out.

Community Member

Bump,still actively recruiting and about to hit 70 guild renown,not bad for one of the largest guilds on Cannith...

Community Member

Default still recruiting?

Hi, I am currently a memeber of a smaller guild on cannith but want to become part of a larger guild - (not higher level guild note...I mean player numbers). While I have been satisfied with the guild I am in I feel that a change is in order. I am not an elite player - in fact I vary from average to good to really bad playing though I am always learning ...I play for fun and often solo content or do pug groups (strictly friendly/group orientated people). Are you still recruiting? Do you have Aussie players who play at night our time? what is your attitude to play ability..are you elitist in that way? I hate the arrogance (no offense) of people who have been playing for years in epic gear who have done content hundreds of times towards those who haven't...I strictly like helping anyone with less experience than me and appreciate anyone who jumps on and gives me a hand when I need it.
    Thanks for any reply.
    Ivorygem

Thumbs up

Hi there Ivorygem,

I'm not sure about the numbers of Guildies we have online in the Australian Evening hours, someone else might chime in on that. A large chunk of our membership is in Europe and the US. We are, however, a growing, family-friendly, helpful, and active guild on Cannith that is always looking for more quality individuals to join us. We don't care about your skill level, or your build, but you do need to behave as an adult and treat others with respect and courtesy. And be prepared to have some serious fun!

I've been in the Silver Legion, which is the DDO arm of the multi-MMO Guild Medieval, for about 18 months now,
    and I couldn't be happier. There are a great group of folks here, family almost, and they have really enhanced my enjoyment of DDO.

www.guildmedieval.com (There is a 'JOIN' link there, somewhere.

Best wishes,
    Horkster
    Stavandal - Guild Leader of 'The Silver Legion' of Cannith, a part of Guild Medieval

Thumbs up

Hi Ivorygem,

You definitely sound like the kind of person who'd fit right in here at The Silver Legion/Guild Medieval. We've got members of all ages, nationalities and capabilities, from seasoned vets to fresh off of Korthos newbies, and everyone is treated equally, because it is the person behind the character we are interested in. The Silver Legion is our ingame presence in DDO but as I alluded to it as actually just a part of the much larger Guild Medieval, a multi-game guild that has been around since the turn of the century and has a widely varied community of gamers.

If you'd like to know more, please drop a line ingame to either myself (Cloista/Calysto/Mekhane) or one of our other members who will be able to direct you to one of our other officers.

Regards,
    Cloista
    Knight of the Silver Legion, part of Guild Medieval

Community Member Mistindantacles's Avatar

Bump!

Smile Just an update!

The Silver Legion is *still* growing. We're hovering on GL71. With static groups available every day of the week and regular guild raids we're quite busy.

www.GuildMedieval.com !

Hello,
    I'm looking for a mature, friendly guild on Cannith and you lot sounds like just what I'm looking for.
    I've tried to apply on your website some time ago but not yet received a reply.
    Could you PM me or send a tell in-game to Leanni?
    Thanks

Hey Mokrog,

Not sure what's up, I can shoot a message to a guild officer to see what happened to your application.

It could be the email you should've recieved some how ended up in your spam folder? I'd maybe check there if it hasn't already been cleared out. Hope to see you in game soon!

That's always one thing that seems to happen a lot, yes. If that's not the case, drop me a PM here with the name you signed up with on our site and I'll have words with the senior management and see what's happened.

Smile Congrats, Ivorygem!

I didn't see it mentioned here, but I would like to congratulate our own Ivorygem for being promoted to Knight Templar of the Silver Legion - a position in our guild that kind of acts like a mentor or buddy to new Guild recruits. It wasn't so very long ago that you were a new recruit yourself - but your friendly and outgoing manner has been a wonderful and welcome addition to our Guild.

So, yay for Ivory! I know you will do great in your new role in the Guild!

Cheers,
    Horkster
    Stavandal - Guild Leader of 'The Silver Legion' of Cannith, a part of Guild Medieval

Community Member

Default Greetings

I have been looking for a friendly guild anywhere on this game lately. I usually play on sarlona but recently took advantage of the experience stones and created a bard on this server so hes 16. It seems every guild ive been a part of is just a group of people thats there for the ship buffs and almost no talking in guild much less no groups, and i hate pugs. I recently returned to this game after a few years gone and like the game but seriously bored soloing all the time not to mention slow leveling. I dont know enough about the dungeons to zerg with people so i avoid a lot of groups. I came across this thread and there seems to be some hope for a guild in this game yet and I would like to have the opportunity to try you guys out, as much for me to get to know you and you me. If anyone would like to talk with me look for me in game or send a mail and ill add you to my friends and look for you.

Allynon
    Bard (16)

Thank you and battle on

Camdella,

Thanks very much for your interest. Please feel free to send a tell to one of our members online and ask for an Officer, who will be able to answer any other questions you might have. Then, if you're interested in joining, all you need to do is fill out our 'Join Us' form on our website www.guildmedieval.com and the management will process your application, which usually takes a couple of days.

Cheers.

Default The Silver Legion Periodical

If you haven't seen it yet, check out The SIlver Legion Periodical, a series of anecdotes about our own crazy, zany, epic wins / fails / lols.

The Periodicals are now up to Issue 7 and work has begun on Issue 8.

Catch up with all the Periodicals at our archive thread, here : http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=387229

Community Member

Default Leader?

am wondering who the current leader of this guild is? I'd like to send a letter in game to them. I've had a small run in with one of your members.

Jinguizu is the GL character.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast